konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    The white man is a natural ? ?

Keep that ? ? outta that one. You can’t just update a classic phrase cause one white man likes little boys to fit the narrative.

Do you really want to go there? Cause I just posted up a few cases of natural ? ? in another thread and could easily pull out a few thousand more. One of the natural ? ? I posted details on kept a running journal of his depravity. Dude racked up approx 30,000 ? ? sex acts.

Yeah let’s not go ? for tat on ethnicity and sexual depravity because there’s more than enough ? ? to go around.

I’ll proudly accept the white man is natural ? but keep the ? ? out of it.

Most females I've dealt with (and trust I like to explore different backgrounds and ethnicities) i gotta say 90% have told me at some point someone close to them in their fam has touched them when they were younger

this ? def'ly aint racial

If you wanna go there most dudes I know have had some sort of sexual encounter as a child with an older chick or a grown ass woman either from the family or from the block.

It ain't a male/female thing either.

so u helpin my point famo

no.

The single worst ? ? sexual predator in US history, and quite possibly world history, is a white man. Everyone leading up to him is also white. Being touched by Uncle Billy Bob/ Aunt Lucille is one thing, but these middle aged white men have appetites for little boys. We're talking hundreds to thousands of lives horribly affected by a single individual that always happens to be a white male.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

Should've ended sooner imo. the OG british series was only 3 seasons long. American tv have this bad habit of running ? waaaaaay too long when it's successful. We don't need 10+ seasons of shows like Supernatural, etc.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a reason for majority of white men preferring girls with "spinner" body types....ol I find grown females with 12 year old body types sexual ass pedos
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo fortyacres did u work on avengers?

U really upset

i did , it really grinds my gears when people confuse Spacey and Spader, we cant ley sons of ? get away with ? like that !!!!!

g2jb5wtapkha.gif

Ey ? , let's leave mom dukes out of this...

And Age of Ultron was the wackest out of the three if you wanna derail this thread any further...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Call me blind but I’m not buying the ? rumor
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »

U really upset

i did , it really grinds my gears when people confuse Spacey and Spader, we cant ley sons of ? get away with ? like that !!!!!

g2jb5wtapkha.gif

And Age of Ultron was the wackest out of the three if you wanna derail this thread any further...

they have only been two mama’s boy...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »

he oozes homosexuality and ?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Keep that ? ? outta that one. You can’t just update a classic phrase cause one white man likes little boys to fit the narrative.

Do you really want to go there? Cause I just posted up a few cases of natural ? ? in another thread and could easily pull out a few thousand more. One of the natural ? ? I posted details on kept a running journal of his depravity. Dude racked up approx 30,000 ? ? sex acts.

Yeah let’s not go ? for tat on ethnicity and sexual depravity because there’s more than enough ? ? to go around.

Most females I've dealt with (and trust I like to explore different backgrounds and ethnicities) i gotta say 90% have told me at some point someone close to them in their fam has touched them when they were younger

If you wanna go there most dudes I know have had some sort of sexual encounter as a child with an older chick or a grown ass woman either from the family or from the block.

no.

The single worst ? ? sexual predator in US history, and quite possibly world history, is a white man. Everyone leading up to him is also white. Being touched by Uncle Billy Bob/ Aunt Lucille is one thing, but these middle aged white men have appetites for little boys. We're talking hundreds to thousands of lives horribly affected by a single individual that always happens to be a white male.

This doesn't really change anything though. You're simply talking about a matter of opportunity and power/influence. Any man who engages in this behavior has an appetite for it, some pursue it farther than others for whatever reasons.

If a man is willing to do it to one, he would do it to many more given the chance.
  • BenjaminE
    Options

U really upset

g2jb5wtapkha.gif

Still stands... ? was wack like your ? fixation on middle aged white men...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Chi Snow wrote: »

he oozes homosexuality and ?
    Nh he does ooze homosexuality

Not ?
  • fortyacres
    Options

U really upset

g2jb5wtapkha.gif

is that how your remedial ass answered GED questions in high school ?

1 + 1 = 3 , but but it Still Stands.

get your ? the ? outta here B

• BenjaminE
    Options

U really upset

g2jb5wtapkha.gif

Sure bruh... Obviously Spacey being a ? and Spader being suspect got your panties all twisted so you need someone to be angry at...

I'm not that dude to be holdin on to internet feuds over pointless ? , so you do you and like I said before...

Have a great day...
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    kevin-spacey-butt-04.jpg

...Been knew about Kevin Spacey...He has superb acting skills...but after those receipts came out I had to throw him right in the trash along with Mel Gibson...

The ? you out here Google'n bruh?

tenor.gif

...Those photos came out of a Hollywood Exposed video that was taken down after a few hours...Will Ferrell is also in that same video...

What Will Ferrel do?

Oh ? @Lou_Cypher
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me hit my hollywood connects and ill get back to ya!!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no.

So you’re taking the depravity of one man and trying to extrapolate that to an entire race of people? That’s interesting.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at people not believing he hit on a teen.He had money & was a famous actor.The possibilities are huge.
  • fortyacres
    Options

U really upset

g2jb5wtapkha.gif

Sure bruh... Obviously Spacey being a ? and Spader being suspect got your panties all twisted so you need someone to be angry at...

I'm not that dude to be holdin on to internet feuds over pointless ? , so you do you and like I said before...

Have a great day...

0n5pqq5ineme.gif

i will seek a therapist for my ailments
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at people not believing he hit on a teen.He had money & was a famous actor.The possibilities are huge.

He was a nobody in 1986

He had 1 film credit as "subway thief" in Heartburn
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First season of House of Cards is still GOAT
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shudda ended this season
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    There's a reason for majority of white men preferring girls with "spinner" body types....ol I find grown females with 12 year old boy body types sexual ass pedos

fixed that for ya.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no.

So you’re taking the depravity of one man and trying to extrapolate that to an entire race of people? That’s interesting.

Oh, is that what it is? You mean the very same ? white folks have done to... I dunno... every other race or ethnicity in this country??? I'm supposed to have some sort of sympathy here??? Am I supposed to have some sort of understanding here???