Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    The white man is a natural ? ?

Keep that ? ? outta that one. You can’t just update a classic phrase cause one white man likes little boys to fit the narrative.

Do you really want to go there? Cause I just posted up a few cases of natural ? ? in another thread and could easily pull out a few thousand more. One of the natural ? ? I posted details on kept a running journal of his depravity. Dude racked up approx 30,000 ? ? sex acts.

Yeah let’s not go ? for tat on ethnicity and sexual depravity because there’s more than enough ? ? to go around.

I’ll proudly accept the white man is natural ? but keep the ? ? out of it.

Most females I've dealt with (and trust I like to explore different backgrounds and ethnicities) i gotta say 90% have told me at some point someone close to them in their fam has touched them when they were younger

this ? def'ly aint racial

If you wanna go there most dudes I know have had some sort of sexual encounter as a child with an older chick or a grown ass woman either from the family or from the block.

It ain't a male/female thing either.

so u helpin my point famo

no.

The single worst ? ? sexual predator in US history, and quite possibly world history, is a white man. Everyone leading up to him is also white. Being touched by Uncle Billy Bob/ Aunt Lucille is one thing, but these middle aged white men have appetites for little boys. We're talking hundreds to thousands of lives horribly affected by a single individual that always happens to be a white male.

So you’re taking the depravity of one man and trying to extrapolate that to an entire race of people? That’s interesting.

Oh, is that what it is? You mean the very same ? white folks have done to... I dunno... every other race or ethnicity in this country??? I'm supposed to have some sort of sympathy here??? Am I supposed to have some sort of understanding here???

Surely u have better reasoning to your reasoning
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    a6d9dreocky3.gif

OG Spacey is done.

i thought is was common knowledge dude was ? .

I didn't have clue he was ? .

You must don't watch house of cards

Never watched the show.

Well it's a good show but you would know how he is just from watching the show
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Keep that ? ? outta that one. You can’t just update a classic phrase cause one white man likes little boys to fit the narrative.

The white man is a natural dog loving, hunting and fishing ? ? .... Is that better for you?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

anyone would see this coming tho
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bro I don't even be surprised when I hear about that wierd ass ? ? ? anymore from Hollywood, that place needs to be burned to the ? ground.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The white man is a natural dog loving, hunting and fishing ? ? .... Is that better for you?

I don’t appreciate the ? . It’s not true.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    I like some of spaceys roles and I watched house of cards but he does come off as slimey tho.
    Watched halfway thru 1st season of house of cards. Its a scene where the ? is having a threesome with his a wife & another ? . ? literally kissin on another dude. Yuck!!! Yall aint seen that ? ? coming? Never watched another episode
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

He has said this consistently since then too.

Sad thing is if he names names, they will sue the hell out of him....? disgusting
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Corey about to drop all the flex bombs and shutdown Hollywood
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

He has said this consistently since then too.

Sad thing is if he names names, they will sue the hell out of him....? disgusting

He could leak names anonymously to media hell ? tmz and make them do the leg wor, that dude who broke the weinstein story Farrow leak it to him
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Welp, we can put this ? on the back burner thanks to the Mueller Grand Jury Indictments. Spacey, Piven and Weinstein can breathe EZ 4 the mmoment. Too much heat with the possibility of being ratted out. Gotta say, Repub Thugs know how to play a hand and most of society right along with it.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miss the days of clowning actors for dying from eating out cathrine zeta jones...

At least that ? was legal.

Yo, I forgot all about that beautiful ? . Have to watch me some Zorro on the near future.

Ayo, what about Anthony Hopkins? We might need to check all these old white actors.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Miss the days of clowning actors for dying from eating out cathrine zeta jones...

Yo, I forgot all about that beautiful ? . Have to watch me some Zorro on the near future.

Ayo, what about Anthony Hopkins? We might need to check all these old white actors.

dibs on Ian McKellen...there's something about Gandalf befriending Hobbits that just struck me wrong
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »

dibs on Ian McKellen...there's something about Gandalf befriending Hobbits that just struck me wrong

Gottdamnit not Gandalf man!

Whats next, Bruce Lee had to suck ? aswell?

? Hollywood man.
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    ? , let me find out Hanna, Barbara, Quimby, Chuck Jones and them mofos were abusing Spike, Tom n Jerry and co.

Burn all those ?
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    On a serious note though...this seems to be an international problem....I watch a lot of stand up comedy and a lot of those fuckboys make a drama school abuse/faggotry joke...now that ? like this is coming to light, its about gottdamn time for the feds to step in and ? them schools etc up...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wasn't rock ? in that movie?