MissAllhiphop.com 7™ CROWNING CEREMONY LIVE ON TINYCHAT17 TONIGHT 6pm/9est

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat
    Westie wrote: »
    Also @MoneyPowerRespect he lied to you, most of those nudes were not posted to share with everyone. Idk why he's lying.

I had to ask kuz they're not worthy to see all that.

She lying her ass off

Link the threads where any underwear pics were dropped by the ladies.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat
    I think Dizz should be banned if he doesn't pay the contest winner after the vote is tallied. I think he should get 24 hours and then be banned until proof of payment has been submitted. no year waiting list
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat
    Also @MoneyPowerRespect he lied to you, most of those nudes were not posted to share with everyone. Idk why he's lying.

I had to ask kuz they're not worthy to see all that.

She lying her ass off

Link the threads where any underwear pics were dropped by the ladies.

You know who you talking to? Im not some novice around here. Yall stay dropping underwear pics every damn where. Is that a problem. No its not
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Kat
    Nah...nah, wtf is this???

It’s either u look good but I seen the pics 100x before (Beezy....Purr is surprisingly decent looking I’ll take some slop top)

I see ur name but no pic (westie)

It’s a pic I haven’t seen but the poster is trash anyway so no ? were give (Kathryn)

Im at a loss for words, honestly...the IC is in an extremely dark place when bride, MsS, Biblical, gabi (faceless poster), are in contention for Ms AHH...no disrespect to any of those ladies but they should be in the stands, not on the court.

Dizz, my boy, save ur money...this years winner deserves nothing more than a $5 gift card at Taco Bell...and that’s being generous...word.

Blame the de-population on the mods/admins. They stopped caring long ago
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Kat
    I think Dizz should be banned if he doesn't pay the contest winner after the vote is tallied. I think he should get 24 hours and then be banned until proof of payment has been submitted. no year waiting list

Man shut the ? up you got the biggest mouth ever
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Kat
    In what world did Beezy do anything other than make herself look stupid last night?

Beezy first complains that Kat is always getting mad when a white girl posts, then she later says Kat doesn't beef with any of the other white girls just her....Oh word, which is it?

Beezy talks about Kat ignoring her husband and child to post on the IC...but brags about being in a car with her boo on the way to the game, then arrives at the game and says she's done posting but continues going back to Kat. So Beezy is ignoring her boo, the game, and her imaginary daughter.

Beezy talks about Kat's nudes, but wasn't Beezy the one that posted a picture of her getting ate out by some ? ? The hypocrisy and self-ether is kind of confusing to me, but maybe you all saw something different.

@Beezus s ain't been ? since @ladycayenne said Beezy had to bend over just to have cleavage and only had Donkey's attention cause she deepthroated a sprite bottle on webcam.

I miss voodoo!

Is ladycayenne white? If so I got her nudes
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It’s either u look good but I seen the pics 100x before (Beezy....Purr is surprisingly decent looking I’ll take some slop top)

It’s a pic I haven’t seen but the poster is trash anyway so no ? were give (Kathryn)

Im at a loss for words, honestly...the IC is in an extremely dark place when bride, MsS, Biblical, gabi (faceless poster), are in contention for Ms AHH...no disrespect to any of those ladies but they should be in the stands, not on the court.

Dizz, my boy, save ur money...this years winner deserves nothing more than a $5 gift card at Taco Bell...and that’s being generous...word.

Shut up.

Ain’t speak in like 2, 3 years and that’s the first thing u have to say to me?

Harsh.

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atribecalledgabi
    Things getting loose in here
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Bardi B come thru?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie
    In what world did Beezy do anything other than make herself look stupid last night?

Beezy first complains that Kat is always getting mad when a white girl posts, then she later says Kat doesn't beef with any of the other white girls just her....Oh word, which is it?

Beezy talks about Kat ignoring her husband and child to post on the IC...but brags about being in a car with her boo on the way to the game, then arrives at the game and says she's done posting but continues going back to Kat. So Beezy is ignoring her boo, the game, and her imaginary daughter.

Beezy talks about Kat's nudes, but wasn't Beezy the one that posted a picture of her getting ate out by some ? ? The hypocrisy and self-ether is kind of confusing to me, but maybe you all saw something different.

@Beezus s ain't been ? since @ladycayenne said Beezy had to bend over just to have cleavage and only had Donkey's attention cause she deepthroated a sprite bottle on webcam.

I miss voodoo!

Man ? voodoo.

Good ? >>>>
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Kat

I miss voodoo!

fznivje3fmc2.gif
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr

Shut up.

Ain’t speak in like 2, 3 years and that’s the first thing u have to say to me?

Harsh.

It was the only way I could get your attention sweetness...

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atribecalledgabi

I miss voodoo!

Not that I give a ? bout this ? but how does Kat pay u fam
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Atribecalledgabi
    U know what? nvm fam lol
  • thatboydizz
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Kat
    U know what? nvm fam lol

Na everybody and they mom seen kat get scraped off the earth last night.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Atribecalledgabi
    U know what? nvm fam lol

Na every and they mom seen kat get scraped off the earth last night.

Link? I need some reading for my trek home
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion I want my stuff off of this immediately!
    @_Jay
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr
    This has escalated...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie

I miss voodoo!

I don't pay him at all..he's just fair.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Kat

I miss voodoo!

I speak nothing but facts from an objective standpoint. Kat actually owes me for a couple of loss bets (her retiring for good but coming back in 2 weeks) on two different occasions, and she owes me for saying I couldn't get anything compromising on Six. @kat pay me, ? .

man you stay riding kat wave foh here brozay
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Atribecalledgabi
    @thatboydizz u owe that ? 2gs as well u paid Khaleesi pay that ? his money too
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BiblicalAtheist
    This has escalated...

Lol...I like u
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat
    i dont know who to vote for b
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Kat
    @thatboydizz u owe that ? 2gs as well u paid Khaleesi pay that ? his money too

It's 10 Gs and he owes it to @Purr, things like these must be distributed through the proper channels. I ain't going out like Manafort.

That wasn't for me that was for the community