Big K.R.I.T. "4Eva Is A Mighty Long Time" (10/27)

Options

Comments

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain’t bout to sell no 200 thou. Just don’t let him get 5 thou or some ?
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If streams get Krit to those numbers Sion is talking about then so be it, but around 40k would be cool for him. That’s what the last two albums did which lets me know signing to Def Jam really didn’t do ? for him in regards to exposure. I will say, now they cover YouTube views too so his numbers may be a little higher than we’re all expecting. We all want Krit to win that’s why we “care” about his numbers. Since he’s independent this is probably going to be a slow burn as people find out about the release unless he catches one with 1999. I think a standout performance on a live late night show would help too. He also hasn’t done many interviews talking about the album either.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like we got a jackin problem....

https://youtu.be/ptyUrBa4fAg

Love the horns
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Who is Seventeen?

How he get ? vocals?

Apparently he was a protégé. Song been out for almost 3 years according to the upload date on youtube

Just heard what he had to say on YouTube...sounds like his issue is with Corey Mo and Bun although he had something to say about Krit....it’s possible all Krit heard was the beat and the hook and never heard the original song. I’m just now hearing it today myself....
  • AggieLean.
    Options
    Who is Seventeen?

How he get ? vocals?

Apparently he was a protégé. Song been out for almost 3 years according to the upload date on youtube

Just heard what he had to say on YouTube...sounds like his issue is with Corey Mo and Bun although he had something to say about Krit....it’s possible all Krit heard was the beat and the hook and never heard the original song. I’m just now hearing it today myself....

Yep. Bun ain’t have ? to do with him once ? passed. I’m not surprised he said something about Krit, as he’s gone at every Mississippi artist that has had some fame. I see why he’s upset though, but that’s on the ? who sold the beat
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is Seventeen?

How he get ? vocals?

Post it.

I cant find him on Twitter or IG

Whats his handle?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don’t blame him for being ? but here’s the kicker: if ? C wife said it was straight to use the vocals, ain’t nothing homie can say.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    speaking of Mississippi rappers and ion wanna veer off topic too long, but I wanna know whats up with this ? joker 2 cold, he was posed to be carryin the sip b4 I even heard of krit

now he moves like he don't even wanna rap, he was posed to drop a tape today too, last video I seen of him is a magnolia freestyle and he too young to be lookin that washed
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

I don’t blame him for being ? but here’s the kicker: if ? C wife said it was straight to use the vocals, ain’t nothing homie can say.

Plus the fact almost nobody knows his song existed.

Imma guess Krit had no idea like everyone else

I bet Bun didnt even know
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If streams get Krit to those numbers Sion is talking about then so be it, but around 40k would be cool for him. That’s what the last two albums did which lets me know signing to Def Jam really didn’t do ? for him in regards to exposure. I will say, now they cover YouTube views too so his numbers may be a little higher than we’re all expecting. We all want Krit to win that’s why we “care” about his numbers. Since he’s independent this is probably going to be a slow burn as people find out about the release unless he catches one with 1999. I think a standout performance on a live late night show would help too. He also hasn’t done many interviews talking about the album either.

Which track would you like to see him perform late night TV
  • AggieLean.
    Options
    speaking of Mississippi rappers and ion wanna veer off topic too long, but I wanna know whats up with this ? joker 2 cold, he was posed to be carryin the sip b4 I even heard of krit

now he moves like he don't even wanna rap, he was posed to drop a tape today too, last video I seen of him is a magnolia freestyle and he too young to be lookin that washed

Joker got hooked on them drugs (lean and pills) and became lazy and fat. Had a ? who did a few songs with him give me the scoop. ? , him and that ? lil mal (the boosie of MS) had next. Sad too ? joker had next. ? out here in the A was talmbout him and jamming his music. He and Big Fruit had the formula to succeed. Lotta ? with that crab in a barrel mentality here in the Sip tho...plenty ? in Jackson was going at that boys neck.

It’s sad, but Krit the only one out here who got a shot to really make some noise. Tito Lo making moves ghostwriting.
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Which track would you like to see him perform late night TV

Layup seems to get most love on twitter

Would prolly be smartest move
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »

Joker got hooked on them drugs (lean and pills) and became lazy and fat. Had a ? who did a few songs with him give me the scoop. ? , him and that ? lil mal (the boosie of MS) had next. Sad too ? joker had next. ? out here in the A was talmbout him and jamming his music. He and Big Fruit had the formula to succeed. Lotta ? with that crab in a barrel mentality here in the Sip tho...plenty ? in Jackson was going at that boys neck.

It’s sad, but Krit the only one out here who got a shot to really make some noise. Tito Lo making moves ghostwriting.

damn shame but I kinda figured that much, ill rather hear him and big fruit than k camp and fruit
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I dont even ? with Krit but this is easily a top 3 album droppped in hip hop this year. Ty KRIT.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aux Cord on repeat
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I didn't know Joi was on Mind Control.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

How u didnt know?

U must been bumpin a bootleg copy

tenor.gif

Bruh... shut tha ? up *flees*

But naw, I had the iTunes copy. KRIT don't exactly hit us with the digital booklet or full credits. So how would I have known?
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You couldn't print screen, bruh? Lol.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    uh oh...we got to page 29 before somebody finally told on themselves LMAO
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

How u didnt know?

U must been bumpin a bootleg copy

tenor.gif

Bruh... shut tha ? up *flees*

But naw, I had the iTunes copy. KRIT don't exactly hit us with the digital booklet or full credits. So how would I have known?

Idk

Lemme open up my iTunes and check....

zypenhx0l4uf.jpg
    j9iod0botgwk.jpg

giphy.gif

? , Mind Control is on Cadillactica, on which she wasn't given a feature credit. Try again.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    uh oh...we got to page 29 before somebody finally told on themselves LMAO

I swear yall ? don't read. Smfh