Options
    This has reached cringe worthy level.
    Someone needs to holler at Talkspace.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    3u8y9ecvfbay.png

He finally saying what this is about now. Aint about no fast family/fans it was about him (which we all knew) not having anything else going on.

Side note I thought he was getting money in dubai why he out here acting like he hurting and depend this movie?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    All these stunts he pulling. I wouldn’t trust this ? wit a pet rock, let alone a child. Just as unhinged as he wanna be...

Think about this..

You helped build a movie franchise..

You've made bank on that...

You sorta depend on that...

You built a family through filming...

You made a really good friend and brother, as well...

Rock rolls by, takes the spotlight and becomes the face of the F&F..

You're out of that franchise you helped build..

You're out of that paycheck..

He has every right to be mad, I think he's going about it wrong. He needs to gather himself and explain instead of whine, get mad, show-off etc..

How is he out of the franchise when he's literally been in every single one The Rock has been in plus one more? Also it's not like he wasn't going to be in the next.

Furthermore he's complaining to the same fans that wanted The Rock involved with the franchise in the first place, doesn't he realize how futile that is? No excuses for his pettiness. He has no accountability for his own damn self.

The Rock makes terrible movies but at least he grinds. Tyrese expects auditions to come to him and ? . He expects producers to have him on speed dial just because. Expecting hand outs and privilige when he doesn't even put in work to strive for more. He should be ashamed of himself. Thinking he deserves more cause he's been making movies longer than The Rock but doesn't possess even a quarter of the hunger and hustler's ambition.

Cryrese can continue shedding crocodile tears knowing damn well this is all about his own damn ego and nothing else.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's the way He sees it, tho, it's the way he's coming off.. it's what attributing to his breakdown.. I'm not excusing his cry for attention, I'm just saying that's what it is.. he looks dumb as ? doing it
  • Broddie
    Options
    I love how he wants to call his media venture Voltron like it's not an already trademarked name. Good luck baby boy.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    o4bnnwddebpt.png

10hc8trter33.png

Coke rant.

If it's not that, it's mania.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im starting to feel bad now
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Im starting to feel bad now

? THAT, LET'S REVIEW THE TAPE....
    I'm just laughing that Tyrese was posting his cars and houses and business ventures like he was doing it big....only to be begging for somebody else to feed his kids. Lol lame ass ?

And @vibe you trippin

page 3 of thread
    This ? stay in his Feelings...Comedy lol

page 13 of thread

page 14 of thread
    VIBE wrote: »

To top it off, in the midst of all this BS with the Rock, he knew he had a court case pending on child abuse allegations by him on his daughter but he wanted to start some ? with the Rock, then promote some BS hip-hop album and chat ? on Young Joc in the process.

He should have been focusing on his daughter and his court cases from the jump, now he's crying like he's auditioning for Django again!

@ 4:45
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IbC1Ve5kBM
  • Broddie
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    For some reason I'm dying @ #ShaylaRocks
  • Broddie
    Options
    He should've learned to invest money like Dewayne or however the hell he spells it.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? might be on that dope
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Do you smell what the rock is cooking?"
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Can somebody explain to me what Chucks and cigars have to do with each other?

Going from chucks to smoking cigars when you successful....soooo if you so successful why you depending on rock to support you