Is There Anyway To Avoid Child Support

Options
TayGettem
TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wassup y'all ain't made a thread in a while ain't been on in a while to. Anyway i been dealing with ? in life and well i might as well talk abt it.

Anyway me and my bm are no longer together. We broke up in March and she left me for another dude. But im not going to get into that messy business, this is more so focused on my kid. I'm in his life and want to continue to do so but things have become strained between me and my bm. (While her current bf was locked up me and her started fckin again which ended in disaster but thats for another story)

Any who seeing my kid has become difficult starting as of Saturday. She took my son to her boyfriends house (she had been taking my kid over there without telling me when i didn't even know she had a ? , she was seein me and him i found out we got into it she left me for him) but anyway i was suppoused to get my son Saturday night cuz she tells me she's coming home that night. So i pull up to her mama crib and told her momma what she said, her momma tell me my bm told her she was coming home sunday......so i hit her line multiple times getting no answer and around 10pm she jst straight up turns her phone off. Now she know i had plans for me and my son sunday this ? don't turn her phone bck on till 4pm sunday and don't come home till 9pm that night.

She i go to spazzin and she all like "i aint have no way bck blah blah blah"....(why da hell she at his house with no way bck anyway df)

But anyway yesterday i was thinkin bout filing for joint custody which requires a dna test....which means they automatically gonna put me on Child Support maaaaan i aint tryin to pay dis ? ass ? no 300 or 400 a month when i jst wanna be in my kid life. Ain't child support suppoused to be for dead beat dads not ? who got a trifflin bm. Im jst wondering have any of yall had this experience, know somebody who going through this, and if theres a way i can get joint custody of my son without getting put on child support cuz she don't got a job so im the one getting my kid his ? anyway.

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think there is a way around it . but u should steady document everything . so in case yall end up in court you have everything to back your claim that you are trying to get in contact with your son and etc. good luck bruh .
  • TayGettem
    Options
    fam take care of ur child

I been doing that this chick jst ? she actually tried to argue with me abt sending her money for my son talkin bout "we don't need your money" (sigh)
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead Your area of expertise
  • TayGettem
    Options
    An another thing whats da point of me signing the birth certificate if i can only get legal rights to him through court? What in gods name type of backwards ? is this
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

TayGettem wrote: »
    fam take care of ur child

I been doing that this chick jst ? she actually tried to argue with me abt sending her money for my son talkin bout "we don't need your money" (sigh)

The ? ? who she mean we? I hate that ? for you
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First off we need full story

2nd shes a bird that wants a prison BF

3....get 50/50 custody so u dont have to pay $$$?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Not giving full story cuz it wouldn't fit in o/p and im not abt to let yall roast me into the sunset tellin yall how foul she did me. All imma say is fck dat ? and stay down for my kids cuz she gonna fall on her face one day but oh well. An i didnt know u didn't have to pay with joint custody good lookin bro
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Dont give her cash. Check or money order only. If she got a problem with that then save the money. Open an accound just for that and keep record of deposit.
    2. If you dont want to pay support the only thing you can do is get physical cusotdy. Thats gone cost and will be an uphill battle. You're going to have to prove shes unfit.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Wassup y'all ain't made a thread in a while ain't been on in a while to. Anyway i been dealing with ? in life and well i might as well talk abt it.

Anyway me and my bm are no longer together. We broke up in March and she left me for another dude. But im not going to get into that messy business, this is more so focused on my kid. I'm in his life and want to continue to do so but things have become strained between me and my bm. (While her current bf was locked up me and her started fckin again which ended in disaster but thats for another story)

Any who seeing my kid has become difficult starting as of Saturday. She took my son to her boyfriends house (she had been taking my kid over there without telling me when i didn't even know she had a ? , she was seein me and him i found out we got into it she left me for him) but anyway i was suppoused to get my son Saturday night cuz she tells me she's coming home that night. So i pull up to her mama crib and told her momma what she said, her momma tell me my bm told her she was coming home sunday......so i hit her line multiple times getting no answer and around 10pm she jst straight up turns her phone off. Now she know i had plans for me and my son sunday this ? don't turn her phone bck on till 4pm sunday and don't come home till 9pm that night.

She i go to spazzin and she all like "i aint have no way bck blah blah blah"....(why da hell she at his house with no way bck anyway df)

But anyway yesterday i was thinkin bout filing for joint custody which requires a dna test....which means they automatically gonna put me on Child Support maaaaan i aint tryin to pay dis ? ass ? no 300 or 400 a month when i jst wanna be in my kid life. Ain't child support suppoused to be for dead beat dads not ? who got a trifflin bm. Im jst wondering have any of yall had this experience, know somebody who going through this, and if theres a way i can get joint custody of my son without getting put on child support cuz she don't got a job so im the one getting my kid his ? anyway.

Bruh, go ahead and get that DNA test.

If it turns out you're not the father, that might be your ticket to avoiding child support.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought you didn't have to pay cs if you get joint custody

*google*

wtf, this ? is confusing.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^^I'm thinking pretty similar ? . But I'll leave that ? alone. Got one serious question, though.

Have you actually tried talking to her and working out joint 50/50 custody with her?

Overtime this kind of ? is brought up on the IC, it seems like when the breakup happens, it's automatically assumed without any discussion that the kid is going to be with mom and dad will have weekends or visitation or whatever the ? . And I never really understand why that's the default.

Me and my son's mom literally never had a conversation at all about custody when we broke up. She already knew it was gonna be 50/50 and so did I. Only thing we had to talk about was the actual logistics. I feel like ANYTIME two people break up, 50/50 should be the default. Ideally, that removes the need for any sort of support from either side.

So have you tried to arrange that with her? If so, what was the outcome?
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    I thought you didn't have to pay cs if you get joint custody

*google*

wtf, this ? is confusing.

Naw 50/50 doesn't automatically equal no support. You still gotta factor in income and the actual amount of overnights spent with each parent.Thats where the money comes in at. Then there's medical expenses, child care etc.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well...as a mom, if I'm tryna lay up, I'm tryna be kid free too. Don't know why chics like playing house with a ? that's not the daddy but to answer your question...

In TN, child support and visitation are two separate things. Ask the clerk in your city.

-keep receipts. Anything bought can be classified as a 'gift'.
    -log how much you do/don't see your child.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my uncle got boxes of child support ? if youre really on that ? . he could help you. he aint paid federal taxes in fifteen years cause he got the judge on camera saying he dont have to pay support cause he got it on camera/rcording. if you serious i can hip you to my unc and he can help you. no jokes or troll if youre serious.
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get full custody
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the child is indeed yours then I don't know how you can avoid child support. The kid is alive and can't support himself. Fact.

Stop having sex with your ex. Never again. It's over physically. Co-parent from here on out. If you do have sex then she will have the upper hand. I don't know what else to tell you.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    If the child is indeed yours then I don't know how you can avoid child support. The kid is alive and can't support himself. Fact.

Stop having sex with your ex. Never again. It's over physically. Co-parent from here on out. If you do have sex then she will have the upper hand. I don't know what else to tell you.

the bolded is a lie

it's actually to ur benefit to still smash ur ex..........it actually gives u the upper hand unless u just a weak hearted simp type dude

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    If you don't want to pay support then you have to be the primary parent ....even with joint custody. So hire a lawyer for that. You'll probably need one.

One parent has to be the one to designate residency. That's the primary parent who can apply for support

Not sure why you HAVE to get a DNA test...they are usually requested in court and a judge orders the test. If you sign an acknowledgement of paternity then that's a legal Document stating you are the father.

Keep track of what you do. When you see your child.... Even if she denies you. Keep track of that. And anything you give her like cash/checks... pay bills ... daycare too. You don't get credit for buying pampers , clothes, etc ....that's what you are supposed to do

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

^^^^I'm thinking pretty similar ? . But I'll leave that ? alone. Got one serious question, though.

Have you actually tried talking to her and working out joint 50/50 custody with her?

Overtime this kind of ? is brought up on the IC, it seems like when the breakup happens, it's automatically assumed without any discussion that the kid is going to be with mom and dad will have weekends or visitation or whatever the ? . And I never really understand why that's the default.

Me and my son's mom literally never had a conversation at all about custody when we broke up. She already knew it was gonna be 50/50 and so did I. Only thing we had to talk about was the actual logistics. I feel like ANYTIME two people break up, 50/50 should be the default. Ideally, that removes the need for any sort of support from either side.

So have you tried to arrange that with her? If so, what was the outcome?

ur forgetting most women don't act like yours.. u blessed homie
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could move to Canada or mexico. Anywhere outside the US really. Or just work under the table and lay low
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate to say it but u lost. she gonna make ur life hell and it sint nothing u can do about it. file for joint u still gotta pay. document everything
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options