MissAllhiphop.com 7™ CROWNING CEREMONY LIVE ON TINYCHAT17 TONIGHT 6pm/9est

Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat
    Moreno ass was fat, yes...but that fat? Nah, b.

Some British simp came out his pockets and paid for that...she pulls it off tho...word.

Smh at missing out on that Kam era...she real life bad, not just the internet.

She was righteous brozay. Chilled with her a couple nights on tinychat. Cool as a ? fan. My brother irony was there. Khaleesi was there. ? was lit
    chvbnd_-_Copy.jpg

Listen to your self you saying you chilled with her on tiny chat........... Not at a bar or a lounge mottherfucking tiny chat. Mane go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air and walk around the block

He need some milk!
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat
    Kat wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I fooled around with a female..that doesn't make me a lesbian. Again I was single after 5 years. What's the issue?

Did you scissor?

No..she rode my face though.

IMG_0910.gif
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I fooled around with a female..that doesn't make me a lesbian. Again I was single after 5 years. What's the issue?

Did you scissor?

No..she rode my face though.

Did either of yall fake the big O?

Lol..you still on that I see.

Ill take that as a "No" then :wink:
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Kat
    I knew kat was gonna eat that chow mein she was acting way to aggresive
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Some British simp came out his pockets and paid for that...she pulls it off tho...word.

She was righteous brozay. Chilled with her a couple nights on tinychat. Cool as a ? fan. My brother irony was there. Khaleesi was there. ? was lit
    chvbnd_-_Copy.jpg

Listen to your self you saying you chilled with her on tiny chat........... Not at a bar or a lounge mottherfucking tiny chat. Mane go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air and walk around the block

He need some milk!

You selling breast milk
  • banginscrew901
    Options

chvbnd_-_Copy.jpg

Life is good man.

It can't be if you hyped a bout chilling with somebody on tiny chat, fellas I know say life is good of they got some new ? on deck, jobs, new cars glad they hit a certain age. You trying to get a platinum thread. And hyped about tiny chat
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat

chvbnd_-_Copy.jpg

He need some milk!

You selling breast milk

My husband suggested it...
    I'll do $100 per 4 oz
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Kat

chvbnd_-_Copy.jpg

Life is good man.

It can't be if you hyped a bout chilling with somebody on tiny chat, fellas I know say life is good of they got some new ? on deck, jobs, new cars glad they hit a certain age. You trying to get a platinum thread. And hyped about tiny chat

Yeah it provided many lols some of these ? are really crazy
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Kat

chvbnd_-_Copy.jpg

He need some milk!

You selling breast milk

My husband suggested it...
    I'll do $100 per 4 oz

I got my double cup ready
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atribecalledgabi
    What an angel
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasabi was the baddest white gal to ever post here
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

What happened to her
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

What happened to her

Nothin, she just stopped posting. I ran into her at the Kast concert a few years back. She walk around with a big ass black bodyguard :joy:
  • thatboydizz
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Kat
    Stew wrote: »

What happened to her

Nothin, she just stopped posting. I ran into her at the Kast concert a few years back. She walk around with a big ass black bodyguard :joy:

thats her bodyguard?
  • banginscrew901
    Options

What happened to her

You mean boyfriend or a real bodyguard?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Kat
    she was cold but Kat is goat
  • Copper
    Options

What happened to her

Stopped posting...she still live over in Atlanta
  • Copper
    Options

What happened to her

Boyfriend...he play minor league basketball
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

What happened to her

thats her bodyguard?

What happened to her

Im not completely sure but u never see them together in pictures, she be all over the world and hes in a few of them but not like that

up24bfgwpq7j.jpg