Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watch no one gonna press these chicks an they gonna claim ? is ? .

cmon yall...

these hoes be asking for a man to go after what he wants. if he didnt ? them or force himself after they said no....aggressive advances are no harassment?

where the line? or is it that they want to pick and choose who advances?
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    They minus well burn Hollywood down and start over. Broads ae coming out of nowhere claiming foul....

...So this how you rollin' outchea' Cain??...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Bruh you've lived long enough to already know the answer.

? im married now and my side chick better not say no or she gotta get the fukk out.

so im a little biased....i dont know how ? goes now.

*the side chick ? was a joke*

love you sweetie
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    me: wakes up in morning. lifts up sheet and sees naked ass.
    i touch said ass.
    chick: why you touch me
    me: why you naked
    chick: that is not a yes, to touch me
    me:get the fukk out
    chick years later: 2steps harassed me one morning while i was sleep.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so spacey was out chea grabbin dudes?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    This ? extends beyond hollywood imo. Politicians powerful news reporters CEOs etc are all in this

Everyone knows this already. ? the guy these stupid ? voted into office admitted he has done it and gets away with it because he is a star. People are still defending him and his stupid decisions that are hurting this country.

All these folks getting shamed now will disappear for awhile after giving a half ass apology and come back getting lauded with fan fair and adulation for over coming their self inflicted public shaming. People (i.e. Hypocrites) love themselves a good redemption story.

Some folks (and many of you know what I mean) can get away with murder. While others can't even tell the honest truth without being crushed.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watch no one gonna press these chicks an they gonna claim ? is ? .

cmon yall...

these hoes be asking for a man to go after what he wants. if he didnt ? them or force himself after they said no....aggressive advances are no harassment?

THE WORKPLACE is not made up for sexual advances. Thats why we speak in a such way and behave in a such way that non of yhis ? can happen.

There are dating sites, bar, clubs and other areas dedicated to sex talk and advances.

These producers are so egomaniacs that they want to posess errthang. With their money and celebrity they could host orgies and other kinky stuff with WILLINGFULL WOMEN.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    leo been ahead of the game

Prospective employees of Leonardo DiCaprio’s film production company Greenhour Corp. were asked to sign expansive non-disclosure agreements, an employment requirement used by Harvey Weinstein and many other Hollywood production companies.

New hires were presented with agreements that prevented them from revealing private information about the actor, as well as “offensive/inappropriate material” they might have been exposed to while working on Greenhour’s films and other projects, according to a copy of the agreement obtained by the Los Angeles Times.

While the use of non-disclosure agreements — commonly known as NDAs — has been standard practice in Hollywood for many years, the documents have received more scrutiny in the fallout from the Weinstein scandal. Long before The New York Times and other outlets reported earlier this month on Weinstein’s alleged sexual assault of dozens of actresses, Weinstein reportedly used NDAs in settlements with women who accused him of sexual harassment.

Hollywood NDAs differ widely on the types on information required to be kept secret. As TheNYT notes, Greenhour’s confidentiality agreement for contractors applies to a relatively broad class of information, including information about the actor and his associates, his businesses and “the existence of the contractor’s business and/or personal relationship with DiCaprio.”
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint olivia nunn the ? that begged aaron rodgers for ? bcuz he wont ? on game day
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Munn does have a basic white girl body, but she sexy af
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Munn does have a basic white girl body, but she sexy af

shes bad af and look liek she need to get piped down least 3 times a day

238246c25f1be4f9df3457ccf65e4680--princess-leia-slave-slave-leia.jpg
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She look good in that halloween pic but i never got the hype on her
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    leo been ahead of the game

Prospective employees of Leonardo DiCaprio’s film production company Greenhour Corp. were asked to sign expansive non-disclosure agreements, an employment requirement used by Harvey Weinstein and many other Hollywood production companies.

New hires were presented with agreements that prevented them from revealing private information about the actor, as well as “offensive/inappropriate material” they might have been exposed to while working on Greenhour’s films and other projects, according to a copy of the agreement obtained by the Los Angeles Times.

While the use of non-disclosure agreements — commonly known as NDAs — has been standard practice in Hollywood for many years, the documents have received more scrutiny in the fallout from the Weinstein scandal. Long before The New York Times and other outlets reported earlier this month on Weinstein’s alleged sexual assault of dozens of actresses, Weinstein reportedly used NDAs in settlements with women who accused him of sexual harassment.

Hollywood NDAs differ widely on the types on information required to be kept secret. As TheNYT notes, Greenhour’s confidentiality agreement for contractors applies to a relatively broad class of information, including information about the actor and his associates, his businesses and “the existence of the contractor’s business and/or personal relationship with DiCaprio.”

Them NDA's don't trump the law. All the ? means is if Leo liked to be tickled at 1pm every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday by male strippers they can't say ? , or at least aren't allowed to say ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Munn would have got it ? dressed as psylock
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    If they don’t say anything when it first happen. I don’t give a ? .

Because they didn’t either. They were more concerned with getting the “part” than what happened to them.

? ’em

This is just dumb
  • blackrain
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    #MeToo

This ? becoming a circus b

Every ? that shot his shot and bricked bout to get hemmed up

Why do people keep acting like theres no line between flirting/hitting on a woman and grabbing and feeling on her without her consent?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Because they didn’t either. They were more concerned with getting the “part” than what happened to them.

? ’em

This is just dumb

Explain.
  • blackrain
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

? ’em

This is just dumb

Explain.

There's a bunch of reasons why a person may not report being sexually harassed or assaulted when it first happens.especially considering some of these people were children or teens/young adults when the alleged incidents happened. Hell just look at some of the reactions of disbelief based on the accused position of power or influence. And I'm not talking about "lets wait for the facts" disbelief I'm talking the "Nah this person in no way did this no matter what you say". I mean Corey Feldman tried for years. Told the police and they didn't care...said something during an interview with Barbara Walters and her response wasn't "who" it was "Do you know you're ruining an industry"....
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Andy Signore's Abuse Story from Honest Trailers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R9XdMtSW5E

lmao at those white ppl at screen junkies acting like someone died lol lol

Screen junkies got that kinda paper to hire a outside firm tho lol.

That fat ? tryin to smash fans ? it up for all of them lol

Dont kno why but smash the broad Roth tho.