Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    My end goal is to just see my son. I work 12hrs a day M to F so obviously full custody is a no go. She doesn't work so clearly she has more free time so im the financial provider for my kid besides her grandparents. So Pampers, wipes, clothes...etc is all me. All she gotta do is watch him. We had a verbal agreements i get him every two weeks and can come see him when ever i want. But since she started dating this new guy she been actin funny. She took our child to this man's house for a whole week without consulting me and wouldnt answer her phone so i couldnt even get in contact with her or my child and wouldnt gemme a address. Now she talkin bout her and her new ? moving to Florida and taking my son......i just want to see my son but its lookin like going to court the only way to do that which means CS and i don't want that. Cuz why pay her 300 to 400 a month to see my child when i already buy him everything he need and want anyway. Thats jst giving her free money to do watever with

wait so you don't to be the primary parent .....just not pay her support ????

Smh

And why does she have to ask permission to take your child somewhere ??? Unless the person is a threat to your child you will lose that battle

Without a court order you don't have any rights

In THAT situation? Shorty taking his kid to some new ? house...who he hasn't met with yet...for an entire week...and refuse to give him the address?

Yeah, aight. To put it lightly, I'ma have a problem with that too.

But you have a good relationship with your kid's mom.

He doesn't. In fact refers to her as a bird amongst other things. Hella disrespectful on his part.

So out of respect.... ya she should introduce them so he feels comfortable ....but she's not breaking any laws by not
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    My end goal is to just see my son. I work 12hrs a day M to F so obviously full custody is a no go. She doesn't work so clearly she has more free time so im the financial provider for my kid besides her grandparents. So Pampers, wipes, clothes...etc is all me. All she gotta do is watch him. We had a verbal agreements i get him every two weeks and can come see him when ever i want. But since she started dating this new guy she been actin funny. She took our child to this man's house for a whole week without consulting me and wouldnt answer her phone so i couldnt even get in contact with her or my child and wouldnt gemme a address. Now she talkin bout her and her new ? moving to Florida and taking my son......i just want to see my son but its lookin like going to court the only way to do that which means CS and i don't want that. Cuz why pay her 300 to 400 a month to see my child when i already buy him everything he need and want anyway. Thats jst giving her free money to do watever with

Smh

And why does she have to ask permission to take your child somewhere ??? Unless the person is a threat to your child you will lose that battle

Ay im not tryin to take our kid from her. She a ain't ? cheatin mf for sure but she a good mom. I just aint liking how she tryin to distance me from my kid. If it comes to it ill hit da courts i jst dont wanna do CS

Well that's not how things work

If she is refusing you visitation then go get your rights. Cause you are not the legal father. Not saying you aren't not the child's father but in the eyes of the law it's different.

But they are going to order support too unless she doesn't want it.

And most likely you will be responsible for getting insurance for your child if you haven't already
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh

In THAT situation? Shorty taking his kid to some new ? house...who he hasn't met with yet...for an entire week...and refuse to give him the address?

He doesn't. In fact refers to her as a bird amongst other things. Hella disrespectful on his part.

So out of respect.... ya she should introduce them so he feels comfortable ....but she's not breaking any laws by not

The bolded is irrelevant, based on exactly what you mentioned...respect. You don't do ? like that in general just out of RESPECT for the other parent. It don't really matter if they get along or not. Family members don't always get along. But there should be a basic level of respect that's always adhered to no matter what. From both sides. Period.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh

Ay im not tryin to take our kid from her. She a ain't ? cheatin mf for sure but she a good mom. I just aint liking how she tryin to distance me from my kid. If it comes to it ill hit da courts i jst dont wanna do CS

Well that's not how things work

If she is refusing you visitation then go get your rights. Cause you are not the legal father. Not saying you aren't not the child's father but in the eyes of the law it's different.

But they are going to order support too unless she doesn't want it.

And most likely you will be responsible for getting insurance for your child if you haven't already

He's already on my insurance was on it a month after he popped out of her. Like i said i take care of mine

Smh

The bolded is irrelevant, based on exactly what you mentioned...respect. You don't do ? like that in general just out of RESPECT for the other parent. It don't really matter if they get along or not. Family members don't always get along. But there should be a basic level of respect that's always adhered to no matter what. From both sides. Period.

U get my point if i really went into detail abt all the foul ? she did yall would see she just out right disrespectful.

Example: me and her broke up. Now we happened to be in the talkin stage abt getting bck together. Note me and her was fckin this whole time no condom. The reason i found out abt the other guy was cause she got pregnant by him. She got pregnant by a guy off fb she only knew for a few months. Turns out da min we broke up she was secretly dating him while we was still talkin abt being together and fckin. Hell he didn't even know we was still fckin cuz she was tellin him she over me and ? . Sooooo basically she fckd both of us raw and if he would of had something i could of caught it. An to top it off she had brung my son to his house to spend da night on multiple accounts without tellin me Jack ? ........ik she would never hurt my son physically but how she moves is grimey like what if that ? would of been a child molester but u jst brungin my son around him without lettin me know. But she don't look at ? that way which is why i call her a bird she all looks no brain and jst go with watever. She lacks respect and common sense
  • TayGettem
    Options
    She doesn't think, move or act like a adult at all b.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You just throwin yourself to the wolves young ? smh
  • MsSouthern
    Options

Smh

It should be but in reality with feelings and emotions and kids and money.....it's not

I'm not saying either of them should be disrespectful ....I just know that getting along or not getting along with the other parent makes a difference in raising your child

• TayGettem
    Options

Ay i honestly look on the bright side her leaving i didn't really lose ? .

I got my health
    Got a better ? with a job and hustle abt herself
    Im not on CS (yet)
    I got my money
    I got my sanity
    An i still got to fck her multiple times when her bf got locked up (he out now)

All in all i did fine im jst annoyed with her tryin to distance me from my son like he dont already call me daddy and ?
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that is great @TayGettem and I was with you till you dropped the xtra info bout your BM...now it all seem like a lose/lose situation and looking for the easy way out of those situations aint always the best way. And thats from experience, not just no cliche ? ..
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't reading all this ? but I hope somebody already said use a ? condom or pull the ? out already.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also, abortion. Plan B. Abstinence.

There are tons of ways to avoid paying child support. Somebody find me a way to avoid paying taxes.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotta make sure you in this to win.

cant be part timing it.

you just wasnt dealt those card bruh.

everybody aint @mryounggun i still hate that ? guts for having such an understand bm. this some ?

Hate ya own guts, ? . Lol. I be tryna tell y'all ? . I didn't just slip and fall into a partner who ain't a ? . I orchestrated it that way. Before ANYTHING else, ? need to ask themselves this before having a baby with a woman:

'Is this a GOOD PERSON?'.

It ain't that difficult.

yea...we gon fight ? .

ole it aint difficult ass ?

maybe you lucked up.

how about that ? ?

? dont want to be thankful, they wanna act like they got it together.

It's a bit of both, admittedly. But only like 25% luck, at most ? . How about THAT?!?

why cant you let a ? have the last word so it can appear i won?

you selfish
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Smh

smdh

bruh.....you just cancelled all ? out with this post.

how is she a good mom if you dont see your child and she got her child around another man you dont know and the ? aint even trynna make it a point to be a man an meet you if she acting a fool.

you want all the good ? with none of the work....thats the bottomline. money is stopping you from seeing your kid.

money

your need to question your priorities as a man
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Smh

She doesn't think, move or act like a adult at all b.

case and point
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Ay i honestly look on the bright side her leaving i didn't really lose ? .

I got my health
    Got a better ? with a job and hustle abt herself
    Im not on CS (yet)
    I got my money
    I got my sanity
    An i still got to fck her multiple times when her bf got locked up (he out now)

All in all i did fine im jst annoyed with her tryin to distance me from my son like he dont already call me daddy and ?

but you aint got your kid....so what does anything else matter?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already signed his birth certificate. I was there when she pushed him out. He's two now ik he's mine cuz she started messing around in like dec of last yr. My issue is i have no legal claim to him without a dna test but i get one i still get out on CS. Why should i have to pay this bird 300 to 400 just for the privilege to see my son who i helped create when im already taking care of him all cuz she wanna keep him from me df. The system rigged to fck me over

? if u dont swab dat babies mouth or steal some hair and get tested... u behind the 8 ball cuz u wanna be nice ? her feelings
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I already signed his birth certificate. I was there when she pushed him out. He's two now ik he's mine cuz she started messing around in like dec of last yr. My issue is i have no legal claim to him without a dna test but i get one i still get out on CS. Why should i have to pay this bird 300 to 400 just for the privilege to see my son who i helped create when im already taking care of him all cuz she wanna keep him from me df. The system rigged to fck me over

? if u dont swab dat babies mouth or steal some hair and get tested... u behind the 8 ball cuz u wanna be nice ? her feelings

i dont think he wants to be nice....not sure what it is....
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u gotta wife the bm. only way outta the ? without killin her
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    u gotta wife the bm. only way outta the ? without killin her

an give a crazy chick access to everything?

then you might still end up having to ? her.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    an how do we know he will even have to pay $300-400.

that ? is determined when you get to court an they see your check and your expenses
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    an how do we know he will even have to pay $300-400.

that ? is determined when you get to court an they see your check and your expenses

Most states just base it off your income

20% for one child in Texas
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    thats crazy.....
    maybe i will just be thankful for now
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do you ? have kids in the first place??

Lack of parental guidance