? C's Protege' "17" GOES IN ON BUN B AND BIG KRIT!!! "Yall hoez"

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It’s not his song.

If it was he would have got paid or he would file some papers.

If it’s none of that. He should shut up.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It’s not his song.

If it was he would have got paid or he would file some papers.

If it’s none of that. He should shut up.

but me and ? wrote it and he sang it!!!!

? co-wrote two lines

as a matter of fact this lil cry out is probably the most exposure he's seen because the krit album is hot and this ? is popping up in searches with it

Krit inderectly resurrected this guys career
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That’s all it is. He feel Bun owe him something. He feel slim thug owe him something. He mad Krit getting the support and acclaim he feel he deserves. Sad but the little flame he had died once ? died, but if he was as special as he thinks he is, that wouldn’t have stopped it. It’s like that mane haf said...we all heard the album ? backed boosie & webbie on. Ain’t nobody hear his ? c backed joint. It just wasn’t meant to be.

Also, Krit probably could’ve gave dude a verse on there but dude been taking shots at rappers from the state for awhile now; including Krit (before all this), Banner, Boo(that ? who was signed to CTE), and Tito Lo.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    He responds to some dude in the YouTube comments. This my first time hearing about him and I hate this ? already.

75fdql5mmrnm.png

q7dz4xxve49l.png

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ae9ggecjvfds.png

This ? is capeing for him hard it's disgusting

yeah I seen that magnet_shakur dude postin on his pic that someone linked to in this thread. He said krit is ? and he has info on him. and told 17 to diss him lmao
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What kind of "grown man" gets in his feelings over some ugly ass shirts
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More than likely Krit never heard the original track. Corey Mo produced it so I’m sure the hook came with the beat. His issue is with the wife...she cleared it.
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More than likely Krit never heard the original track. Corey Mo produced it so I’m sure the hook came with the beat. His issue is with the wife...she cleared it.

Same thing I was thinking. I don't think Krit would do some ? like that intentionally. This ? mad at the wrong person over this.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dead blocked me like a ?

r353yfkst2rg.png

Charge yo phone bruh
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ae9ggecjvfds.png

That ? type bout worse than @blackgod813
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ae9ggecjvfds.png

nah nun worst then @gee757
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    ae9ggecjvfds.png

nah nun worst then @gee757

they about even
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far the shirts idk
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ae9ggecjvfds.png

Ghost you the homie, so forgive me for what I'm about to do...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still sound like a girlfriend

he wasnt ? wit bun while I was living with him!!

I kept the studio clean, I didnt eat up all the hot pockets and ? , and I bought my own weed!

I made his ice water!!

went from "lil krit or whoever" to "im hurt he didnt reach out to me"

all you had to do was start with that

but it sounds too much like right....and ? got too much pride to call a man and be real now
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ae9ggecjvfds.png

Ghost charge your phone b
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    17 trippin with those 'whitty hutton wuld tour" ass shirts. He KB da kidnappa status anyway.

@Ear2DaSt
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think dude has a right to be upset about them basically sampling a chorus from his song and not giving credit or giving permission, but a lot of what he said is out of line.

First of all, he keeps characterizing it as them stealing his song. If the song has a different beat and different verses, it's not the same song. Yeah, they used ? 's hook, but the ? really didn't have anything to do with 17. I'm not really sure why he feels like KRIT is trying to be like him. It ain't like KRIT out there claiming he was ? 's protege. He's just paying homage.

And there may have been beef between ? and Bun. That doesn't mean they didn't see each other as brothers. And Bun might have been in the wrong about some things, but from the third party commentary I've seen. So was ? . That Big Gipp interview kinda proved that. He was basically big upping ? , but he also pointed out that ? did somethings that could be considered foul.

They didn't have to clear ? w/ him, cause he doesn't own the song. It most likely was a ? /UGK track that ? allowed him to have/jump on.

They would of had to go through Pimps wife, right? If she okayed it then, that business.

? and Bun werent beefing like that round his death, i think. They resolved that before then, if i recall the book correctly. But ? was angry enough to split at one point and Bun wasnt feeling how ? was slipping back into his old ways.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The proof is right there in everybody face but this the ic so they are going to blindly ? ride krit and bun b

Yall can clown all yall want but at end of day how would you feel if someone stole your music. 17 got a right to speak his mind

Good thing its krit that stole the song so its a 100% certanity that it will NEVER be a hit or heard by real ?

? wouldnt ? with krit if he was alive. Krit is an east coast ass kisser like ? B. I hate uncle tom southerners who got to prove they are "lyricists" to NY. ? C boldly dissed NY. They not the same

Ugk was 100% ? C. All Beats, rhymes and concepts came from him. Bun B brought NOTHING to the group. That was ? C life they rapped on them albums. Take bun b verses away from every ugk song and you still got a ugk album. Take ? c verses away and you got a ? ramblin about cliche texas ? .

This is how to make a bun b/krit verse

Read out these 10 specific following words over and over to any slow beat and you will sound just like these lames

84'z
    Comin dine
    Candy paint
    Country tunes
    Rip ? c
    Trill
    Promethazine/Codeine
    Hol up
    H town/PA
    Cadillacs