Crazy B.O.B at it again : The Slave Trade Never Happened?

Options

Comments

• Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I took hella classes on slavery in college. There are slave narratives. It's a sub-genre of literature. Do you guys think those books are all fake?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once the slave trade slowed, I’m sure some of those ships were repurposed. It happens all the time. You have a large vessel that used to carry bodies, add a few planks here and there, rename the mf and now you’re exporting sugar, spice and whatever else.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When it comes to the writings of slavery I can see some of the lies. NOT SAYING B.O.B IS RIGHT before you guys flag me to death (I know you will anyways) but I think for sure some books and articles are lies with a hidden agenda, the correct term is psychological warfare.

Elaborate, cuz I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt

Most of the information we are given is all lies to shape our minds into a negative mind state, this ? is all designed to ? with our minds all we have to do is take a look at the school system for evidence. I don't know what happened with the whole slave thing and I couldn't give a flying ? , stop living in the past people it is all about the here and now!
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    When it comes to the writings of slavery I can see some of the lies. NOT SAYING B.O.B IS RIGHT before you guys flag me to death (I know you will anyways) but I think for sure some books and articles are lies with a hidden agenda, the correct term is psychological warfare.

Most of the information we are given is all lies to shape our minds into a negative mind state, this ? is all designed to ? with our minds all we have to do is take a look at the school system for evidence. I don't know what happened with the whole slave thing and I couldn't give a flying ? , stop living in the past people it is all about the here and now!

Kys fakkit
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

Then why are you here you dumb cracka

Kys fakkit

LOL see this is what I am talking about, you guys seem to be angry with my views why is this? yesterday my friend said to me "hey have you heard about the terror attacks in New York?" I told him "no I am not interested" and he looked puzzled by this...What do I have to gain by following the ? and getting angry? is my anger gonna change what happened? is the anger gonna make me a better person? ? no, you guys go ahead tho.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kys fakkit

LOL see this is what I am talking about, you guys seem to be angry with my views why is this? yesterday my friend said to me "hey have you heard about the terror attacks in New York?" I told him "no I am not interested" and he looked puzzled by this...What do I have to gain by following the ? and getting angry? is my anger gonna change what happened? is the anger gonna make me a better person? ? no, you guys go ahead tho.

This is dumb. Being informed with history and current events should not make you angry.

Personally, im a very avid reader of history and follow all current events and im happy as a ? .

If you are not happy, learn how to be happy. If you dont learn to be happy, turning away from outside influences like terrible events from the past or current events wont make you happy.
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited November 2017
    Options

Kys fakkit

I could post a novel on why the history of slavery is important and why black people should not just get over it.

1. Your ? wouldn't be here posting because hip hop was created by a Jamaican who emigrated to America with help of AA and Ricans. All a product of slavery.

2. How would you feel not knowing your identity and have your ancestors ? and tortured by some people and those people told you "? finding your history and lineage, get over it"

3. The so called Eminem you worship would be ? his sister in a shack. And not have a musical career whatsoever.

4. Music wouldn't exist period.

5. Prisons in America is still a form of slavery.

6. The Arabic and transatlantic slave trade is still the reason Arabs and white people feel superior to black people and see them as animals. Thus systematic rascims is born l, which I guaren-the-? -tee you never experienced. It's not pleasant.

7. I've experienced more racism in Europe than America. This is something we have to be aware about every single minute of our lives. Do you ever wake up thinking your white? Or how about when you walk into a store? As a black man you have to be aware because people will pre judge you before you even open your mouth.

Tbc
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Dude really compared not knowing about the transatlantic slave trade to being misinformed about a dude driving over people in New York smh
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    The the biggest ? country in South America is a product of slavery. They should just get over it huh.

The carribean?

How are you a white man that's more black than most black posters but don't know about slavery?

THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE!
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude really compared not knowing about the transatlantic slave trade to being misinformed about a dude driving over people in New York smh

Dude also believes dinosaurs never existed, the earth is flat, space doesnt exist, the moon generates its own light, some dumb ? about antartica i dont remember, and sucks his own ? .

Cant be too suprised.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Kys fakkit

This is dumb. Being informed with history and current events should not make you angry.

Personally, im a very avid reader of history and follow all current events and im happy as a ? .

If you are not happy, learn how to be happy. If you dont learn to be happy, turning away from outside influences like terrible events from the past or current events wont make you happy.

We are influenced by what we see and hear so if you sit there watching horrors all day you are gonna be affected, the subconscious part of our brain does not know the difference between a lie and a truth and it is the subconscious that affects our way of thinking.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Dude also believes dinosaurs never existed, the earth is flat, space doesnt exist, the moon generates its own light, some dumb ? about antartica i dont remember, and sucks his own ? .

Cant be too suprised.

You forgot he likes to eat doodoo and likes objects shoved up in him nh

He must be trolling
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

Cant be too suprised.

I don't believe the earth is flat I believe those who argue it is have some good points, I am gonna bounce now because I can see where this is going, good day to you all have a good weekend guys.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

Cant be too suprised.

He must be trolling

Objects shoved up me? wtf are you even talking about?
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited November 2017
    Options

Cant be too suprised.

He must be trolling

Objects shoved up me? wtf are you even talking about?

In response to dj envy liking toys up in him
    All he asked was what toy and called her vicious, this ? is nothing compared to what I would have replied lol.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    personally I believe there were black native Americans in the south, and that's who the slaves were

why do you need to point out they were black?
    see this is my problem.....why is it assumed that they were white or lighter first?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I guess blacks just rode canoes across the Atlantic and came here willingly like a bunch of Cubans?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess blacks just rode canoes across the Atlantic and came here willingly like a bunch of Cubans?

Don't be silly. Everybody knows they swam here.
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm sick of these crazy hotep Moorish kooks and blah lay blah who think we are native Americans . that may apply to some of us but not all of us. So they trying to say all native Americans were black and there were no red injuns? Gtfoh why black people trying g to steal someone else's culture nowadays. ? better be careful or else well be the new culture vultures. BTW does that soveirgnty ? ever work on cops . there's a fail video of whites and blacks trying to claim sovereignty but failing miserably.

Hes not with us. B.o.b doesn't even know where black people come from. Hes closer to wacka flocka and the other "Americans"