MGTOWrama : A FEMINIZM CONSEQUENCE

Options

Comments

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Why does something have to be ? , tho. Cause it doesn't follow the typical social standards?

That why I believe in MGTOW. Going your own way isn't about shutting women out, it's about living your life by YOUR rules, and not the rules and standards most people think you should live.

"You need to be married."

"You need to have kids to pass your name on."

Nah. You NEED to shut the ? up and worry about what YOU'RE doing.

^
    these rules and standards are what some may refer to as “the patriarchy”

patriarchy and its enforced gender roles

just based off the videos, i'd even argue MGTOW movement is a re-branding of third wave feminism ironically...minus the misogyny

• Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think for guys... we sink or swim based on how hard we work because at the end of the day society looks at men as tools ... i.e. what can you do for me / what service can you provide for me. We're like dollar signs and all women have a price point that they won't sink below.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I think for guys... we sink or swim based on how hard we work because at the end of the day society looks at men as tools ... i.e. what can you do for me / what service can you provide for me. We're like dollar signs and all women have a price point that they won't sink below.

So men don't wana be.........objectified?

aha_coming_to_america.gif
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does something have to be ? , tho. Cause it doesn't follow the typical social standards?

That why I believe in MGTOW. Going your own way isn't about shutting women out, it's about living your life by YOUR rules, and not the rules and standards most people think you should live.

^

just based off the videos, i'd even argue MGTOW movement is a re-branding of third wave feminism ironically...minus the misogyny

uqxglu39b7ae.gif

Mgtow is nothing Like feminism.
    Feminists use the state as an apparatus to control, exploit and extort resources from men.

Child custody
    Alimony
    False ? financial settlements

Mgtow is men highlighting all the ways that they can be exploited and avoiding the pitfalls.

The principle variances between men and women are staggering.

Women ultimately lead to the collapse of any civilization. Mgtow are men who simply Will watch as civilisation falls and women the perpetual beneficiaries of social welfare spending wither on the vine.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

^

uqxglu39b7ae.gif

Mgtow is men highlighting all the ways that they can be exploited and avoiding the pitfalls of patriarchy

Fixed that for you
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @LordZuko @Madame_CJSkywalker please be constructive and foremost civil.

We have a long way to go in this thread...
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Here is one of the MGTOW first advocates Marc Rudov

https://youtu.be/1k2sCL-qFS0
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feminists have also maneuvered policy in domestic violence situations. If police are called they automatically come to arrest and remove the man from the home, even if it is clear that it is the woman who is the attacker.
    I forget what this policy is called but it's a change feminists fought for.

Feminists use the state as agents of violence against men and when those policies are called out they wanna hide their hands and shout patriarchy.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Feminists have also maneuvered policy in domestic violence situations. If police are called they automatically come to arrest and remove the man from the home, even if it is clear that it is the woman who is the attacker.
    I forget what this policy is called but it's a change feminists fought for.

Feminists use the state as agents of violence against men and when those policies are called out they wanna hide their hands and shout patriarchy.

^

uqxglu39b7ae.gif

Mgtow is men highlighting all the ways that they can be exploited and avoiding the pitfalls of patriarchy

Fixed that for you

Patriarchy is a general clown term that feminists throw around to cop out to their ? actions.

For example feminists complain that it is patriarchy that is responsible for women being granted automatic custody of children, when in fact it was feminists who argued the "tender years doctrine" that young children need their mothers more than their fathers.

In the criminal justice system women routinely receive sentences that are anywhere from 40% to 60% reduction of what a man would receive. Especially in crimes of statutory ? . Feminists have never argued "benevolent sexism" when it comes to negative consequences.

The 1 in 4 ? culture hysteria began by Andrea dworkin has snowballed into this college climate where specifically college males can be accused of ? , and based upon the preponderance of the evidence, whether or not it could be true, he is then expelled his record irrevocably tarnished. Even when it comes out the girl was lying, nothing happens to her, the boy is not reinstated.
    Even girls who engage in the same behavior that gets boys expelled as rapists, don't suffer these consequences. Feminists don't argue that these girls should be charged or expelled.

Women have falsely accused men of ? , received financial compensation as a result. It later comes out that they lie but the men who go to jail behind this are never compensated for their lost time and destroyed lives.

@jono @Madame_CJSkywalker what your take on this. Looks like Lord Zuko got ressouces...
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dropping bombs like The Gap Band.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^

uqxglu39b7ae.gif

Fixed that for you

Patriarchy is a general clown term that feminists throw around to cop out to their ? actions.

For example feminists complain that it is patriarchy that is responsible for women being granted automatic custody of children, when in fact it was feminists who argued the "tender years doctrine" that young children need their mothers more than their fathers.

In the criminal justice system women routinely receive sentences that are anywhere from 40% to 60% reduction of what a man would receive. Especially in crimes of statutory ? . Feminists have never argued "benevolent sexism" when it comes to negative consequences.

The 1 in 4 ? culture hysteria began by Andrea dworkin has snowballed into this college climate where specifically college males can be accused of ? , and based upon the preponderance of the evidence, whether or not it could be true, he is then expelled his record irrevocably tarnished. Even when it comes out the girl was lying, nothing happens to her, the boy is not reinstated.
    Even girls who engage in the same behavior that gets boys expelled as rapists, don't suffer these consequences. Feminists don't argue that these girls should be charged or expelled.

Women have falsely accused men of ? , received financial compensation as a result. It later comes out that they lie but the men who go to jail behind this are never compensated for their lost time and destroyed lives.

7ddgm3bbm9xw.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Get this stupid ? out of here b.

Lol at this semi-I hate women but love women ? FOH
    You got the power, make something spectacular happen.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @Cain its about our society's future.
    Men and women are butthurt. The thread's goal is to know WHY througout various lenses.

Ive posted vids about men made by WOMEN. So please dont bring that woman hating ? in here.

Nobody is happy , male and female. Worse is that they dont know why

https://youtu.be/PBdmpag02m4
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Get this stupid ? out of here b.

Lol at this semi-I hate women but love women ? FOH

You a dinosaur. You're out of touch with what's going on between the sexes and the state.

Men, young men are responding to the situation in an unexpected way.

Mgtow is not about hating women, it's not about loving them either. It's about recognizing how females have been placed upon a pedestal and it's created a disastrously destructive narcissistic, entitled and unreasonable creature.

Mgtow is men simply understanding that they are undervalued and made out to be creeps rapists violent people who are this general danger to society juxtaposed to women who are made out to be these saintly creatures who are wise and maternal, perpetually oppressed by men, can do no wrong, but in the happenstance she does something criminal or unethical you can just blame it on the nearest man.

It all goes back to Eve and her temptation by Satan. The woman was used as a catalyst to deceive mankind. Her looks, her influence, her seduction was used to destroy what was meant to be good. It wasnt her fault initially but she was used in the end. And we see it happening again today. now women are bold as ever they run the household they are all over social media dressed scantily as ever and if folks say "hey put some clothes on there are kids looking" that person gets accused for being a scorned hater and looked at as if they are wrong for actually having morals. More and more of these dudes are coming out as ? (female influence) daily wearing dresses and ? . Open your eyes and see that none of this is coincidence
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options