ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " is she supposed to allow him to pm her...you know after months of them PMing...thats harassment "

? its the internet dont respond
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    "Damn my body looking right,right now. I need to share this pic."

Don't mean we WANT you ? !

Feel me, @Kat?
  • Copper
    Options
    Somebody gets in my ? , i dont want to talk ..so i dont respond

Just me though
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    " is she supposed to allow him to pm her...you know after months of them PMing...thats harassment "

? its the internet dont respond

Sugar, she has already done that. She posted the emails when she did not respond to him. He goes to other posters to get them to post to her when she ignores him. When are you going to stop enabling him?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao... y’all still complaining bout ? . Throw the whole donkey away.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Congratulations by the way.
    I told you this was your year <3

I hope you enjoy that $100.

#HunnidDollarClub
    #TreatYoSelf
  • Copper
    Options
    Rose McGowan put the battery in yall back
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I don't think too many people understand how distressing having someone continually harass you after multiple times of telling them to cease contact. At this point, making new accounts just to get at her, is harassment and saying she knew about him in attempt to nullify his behavior is like saying a woman is guilty for her ? .

If a woman dates a known rapists...

Women aint absolved from thier choices

lol Don't even try it. Your logic will never be heard. Chicks will steal a dude from another chick, and then act surprised when the guy eventually cheats on them. Makes no sense.

no. The Logical problem is You trying to make it seem normal for somebody to do this, then pointing the finger at her for his behavior. It's really weird for people who I would normally think are normal To Cape for such ? -up Behavior. Let's chastise her but that weird ? has been doing this for a very long time. But by all means continue to point the finger at the person who's just trying to get him to leave her the ? alone. Y'all are weird.

lol How am I chastising her? I don't even know what's going on and don't care. I was only referring to @Copper's comment. I told him not to try it because women never buy into that logic no matter what the circumstances. The example I used had nothing to do with @obnoxiouslyfresh. Hell, I don't even know if OB's situation even applies in this case.
  • Westie
    edited November 2017
    Options

not Mine. I stay juiced.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    If you got a problem with what a man does you shouldve had a problem with what he did to the last one, two or three

Does it only matter when it happens to you?

Its not a coincidence the same dudes do the same ? to women year after year.

If the snake bit 6 people before you dont pick it up and ask for sympathy after you become 7

who needs your sympathy? Who asked for it? All she wants is for that ? to leave her alone. Why do you have a problem with that?

Because "she asked for it"
    Now she just gotta "shut up and take it"
  • Copper
    Options
    If you dont agree 100% with them then your enabling him.

If you tell them thier decision maker is ? up then your making excuses for him.

A few months later they do the same thing with the same ? and have the same result

Rinse recycle and repeat
  • Copper
    Options
    Time to get my ragnarok tickets
  • Westie
    Options
    I don't think too many people understand how distressing having someone continually harass you after multiple times of telling them to cease contact. At this point, making new accounts just to get at her, is harassment and saying she knew about him in attempt to nullify his behavior is like saying a woman is guilty for her ? .

lol Don't even try it. Your logic will never be heard. Chicks will steal a dude from another chick, and then act surprised when the guy eventually cheats on them. Makes no sense.

no. The Logical problem is You trying to make it seem normal for somebody to do this, then pointing the finger at her for his behavior. It's really weird for people who I would normally think are normal To Cape for such ? -up Behavior. Let's chastise her but that weird ? has been doing this for a very long time. But by all means continue to point the finger at the person who's just trying to get him to leave her the ? alone. Y'all are weird.

lol How am I chastising her? I don't even know what's going on and don't care. I was only referring to @Copper's comment. I told him not to try it because women never buy into that logic no matter what the circumstances. The example I used had nothing to do with @obnoxiouslyfresh. Hell, I don't even know if OB's situation even applies in this case.

Copper is chastizing her. You assumed his post was valid and commented on it why? Since you don't know the situation.
  • Westie
    Options

A few months later they do the same thing with the same ? and have the same result

Rinse recycle and repeat

We talking about OB here or your own personal ? ?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Also, I thought @MistyKnight wrote a post saying she matured and was a better person. Why are all her posts still obnoxious and dumb?

Comedic purposes. But nobody finds my jokes funny apparently.

Tiffany haddish is my inspiration.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Rinse recycle and repeat

Bruh, I hate that ? . I'm so glad my wife doesn't have that in her. We are very different people so we disagree on a lot, but at least when we disagree, she doesn't try to make it seem like I'm automatically out to get her or support someone else who is out to get her.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

Who?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

not Mine. I stay juiced.

Yes the ? you do. I bet you ask yourself if something makes you look fat in the mirror just to spar with yourself.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited November 2017
    Options

Copper is chastizing her. You assumed his post was valid and commented on it why? Since you don't know the situation.

Again, I specifically commented on the logic of his post not the circumstances he was addressing. That's why in my post I gave a completely different scenario instead of trying to tie it back to what ya'll are discussing.
    Also, I thought @MistyKnight wrote a post saying she matured and was a better person. Why are all her posts still obnoxious and dumb?

Comedic purposes. But nobody finds my jokes funny apparently.

Tiffany haddish is my inspiration.

I see. I actually don't have anything bad to say in response to this. You have defeated me.
  • Copper
    Options
    If we told a man (and we do) he made a ? up choice and thats why hes where hes at you woukdnt call it chastising?

Remember covet and that other ? ?

We killed that ? for months...nobody defended him
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deadskins play in Seattle this week.. go get em champ

giphy.gif
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @Westie Girl, they just hate women. End of story.

So what yall eating for breakfast?
  • Copper
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

not Mine. I stay juiced.

I had gif that would've worked well with this post but due to the climate of ? culture I'm gonna keep it pushing b.

If you post it while laying on your stomach with your feet in the air you wont be accused of anything vile...I promise