ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    @StoneColdMikey @Stew

How is this possible? For the love of ? , can someone make it stop?

gbix8pk897ym.jpeg

@obnoxiouslyfresh I really feel for you. This is horror movie level type creepy and you need protection. Any of you Chicago nigas know any goons that will work body guard detail for ob? @Elzo69Renaissance @chisnow etc

No bruh dont change the cap of the topic. You and whoever keep on that way are not helping ? .

TRILLFATE IS A DOCUMENTED ID STEALER, FEMALE STALKER. ERRTANG IS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC!!

Matter of fact @obnoxiouslyfresh has been a day by day, hour by hour witness of the now legendary NUTELLAGATE/SLEEPWALKINGINJAPAN series!!!

Knowing all that she chose to interract with him
    Out of allll the simp ass/investors ass male posters out here she still chose to have SOME STILL TO BE KNOWN BUSINESS WITH HIM!!

Here is wht i think about all that : HYPERGAMY/MONKEY BRANCHING AND SOFT HOEISM lead women to interract with the grimiwst and craziest.

Her views on the financial potential of Trillfate made her overlook who he was.
    Its either that or SHE IS VATSHIT CRAZY!!!
    This is the angle we should approach that ? up story.

SHE KNEW WHO HE WAS!!! Period!!

Why are you blaming her, for his behavior? What is it with people caping for actual weirdos?

These ? are weirdos
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop harping on the fact she made a poor judgment call in befriending the creep.. that's the past.. The guy is deranged and needs a restraining order placed against him at this point.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    If we told a man (and we do) he made a ? up choice and thats why hes where hes at you woukdnt call it chastising?

Remember covet and that other ? ?

We killed that ? for months...nobody defended him

On some real ? , this is why I hate when feminists and other women try to act like there isn't that much difference between men and women. There is and it's dangerous for all of us to ignore that. Even from the male standpoint. A lot of time when we interact with them, we go at them in a way that we think is reasonable because we do it with other guys and nobody bats an eye. Every dude out there has a friend or associate that started messing with a chick that he knew was a hoe. When that ? comes to bite him and comes ? about, our response is almost always "What you expect? You knew she was a hoe." 9 times out of 10 his response is "Yeah, you right, but it's still ? up." Women never take it that way.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Nice we are victim blaming
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word of the day: Weirdo.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

Cultura de violación
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Copper shut the ? up. U don’t know what the ? you talkin about. You ? really want me to know some ? I don’ know. I did not and still DO NOT know ? about him and Marley. STILL. I couldn’t tell you ? about that situation if you paid me. I ain’t never been invested in none of the ? y’all got going on that don’t involve me. Facts. I don’t even know if Reppin and Marley are actually engaged and I knew that ? in real life. I don’t check for you ? . ? outta here

Do tell what he did to Marley. I still don’t know what the ? you talkin bout
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options

Mikey get the sand out yo internet ? and stop tryna score points with these 3

Me being logical= me trying to score points with women idk. Got it.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Stop harping on the fact she made a poor judgment call in befriending the creep.. that's the past.. The guy is deranged and needs a restraining order placed against him at this point.

Real ? .
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @Copper shut the ? up. U don’t know what the ? you talkin about. You ? really want me to know some ? I don’ know. I did not and still DO NOT know ? about him and Marley. STILL. I couldn’t tell you ? about that situation if you paid me. I ain’t never been invested in none of the ? y’all got going on that don’t involve me. Facts. I don’t even know if Reppin and Marley are actually engaged and I knew that ? in real life. I don’t check for you ? . ? outta here

I'd like a recap as well.
    I remember hearing something about witness protection?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you dont know ? , never knew ? and wont know ? tomorrow...cool

If you didnt check for ? you wouldn't be here fighting
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " is she supposed to allow him to pm her...you know after months of them PMing...thats harassment "

? its the internet dont respond

We’ll do you ? . Something don’t involve me online, I don’t get in the mix. You could take yo pressed ass to G&S and make a funny in somebody’s thread or some ? . You ain’t gotta be in here eating my ? . I will post everything this freakazoid sends my way.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AP21 @MsSouthern where is this ? going...I'm starting to get irritated
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AP21 @MsSouthern where is this ? going...I'm starting to get irritated

lol

i havent watched yet...why you aint post up in that thread tho nignog lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back that ass up like its 1999
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i gotta interview housecleaners today and monday.

an they all old.

wifey said i cant have a young latina or any young chick period coming thru.

this some ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " is she supposed to allow him to pm her...you know after months of them PMing...thats harassment "

? its the internet dont respond

. You ain’t gotta be in here eating my ? .

So now I eat ass?

Harrasment , internetz please make it stop

rbu3l8555apr.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

an they all old.

this some ?
    I have an old polish lady but i be feeling bad having this older lady clean my crib...so whenever she comes and im home i usually clean myself and let her chill and do as little as possible
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Damn my body looking right,right now. I need to share this pic."

Don't mean we WANT you ? !

Feel me, @Kat?

Testifying on a Friday!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

an they all old.

this some ?
    I have an old polish lady but i be feeling bad having this older lady clean my crib...so whenever she comes and im home i usually clean myself and let her chill and do as little as possible

Man I don't even like the idea of having someone come to clean our house, but my wife and I tend to be so busy at times we can't get it right especially with two lil kids running around causing calamity.

One time ? the place was like a hurricane hit it because I was off on travel and my wife had a particularly hectic couple of weeks. It took the old mexican lady we have cleaning like 2 extra hours to get it right and I kept coming back giving her more tip out of guilt. Ever since then, she don't even wait on us to call her anymore, she be calling us asking if we need her like some kinda housecleaning fiend.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you feel you could change his ways after what he did to Marley?huh.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

an they all old.

this some ?

Man I don't even like the idea of having someone come to clean our house, but my wife and I tend to be so busy at times we can't get it right especially with two lil kids running around causing calamity.

One time ? the place was like a hurricane hit it because I was off on travel and my wife had a particularly hectic couple of weeks. It took the old mexican lady we have cleaning like 2 extra hours to get it right and I kept coming back giving her more tip out of guilt. Ever since then, she don't even wait on us to call her anymore, she be calling us asking if we need her like some kinda housecleaning fiend.

yea man i try to hire black for everything but i just wouldnt feel right having a black person clean my crib...especially if its an older black woman
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn g same ole song.

Let's discuss something new.

My wonderful people of the community we're all friends and family here am I right?

As Christmas is rapidly approaching I say we adopt a family and get them gifts.