LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women are going their own way too and getting out of neo feminism

https://youtu.be/d59hTGKRESk
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    And who cares what women are doing and believing too?

I swear im not making it up, earlier this year I met this feminist white girl who was ultra feminist. On some, free the nipples, stop ? shamming, all that.

? her on the second date, called her all types of ? and ? , told her to repeat the most degrading ? about herself, she called herself my ? bucket, and called herself my ? etc, she did it all, and told me she loved how I treated her like she was just an object.

Feminist or not, these ? are really really ? .
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Things I learned before I even turned 18:

1) Marriage doesn't interest me because there is no real legal benefit for me as a man.

2) I don't want to have any kids until or at least very close to entering my 40s.

This is more than 16 years ago.

I don't understand how it takes these mgtow dudes getting burned 50-11 times before realizing what's up. Like ? said live life and ? . It was never meant to be sunshine and rainbows but all things considered men still have superior options at true happiness in life compared to women. Cause we're far more simple. So why be mad?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Get this stupid ? out of here b.

Lol at this semi-I hate women but love women ? FOH

You a dinosaur. You're out of touch with what's going on between the sexes and the state.

Men, young men are responding to the situation in an unexpected way.

Mgtow is not about hating women, it's not about loving them either. It's about recognizing how females have been placed upon a pedestal and it's created a disastrously destructive narcissistic, entitled and unreasonable creature.

Mgtow is men simply understanding that they are undervalued and made out to be creeps rapists violent people who are this general danger to society juxtaposed to women who are made out to be these saintly creatures who are wise and maternal, perpetually oppressed by men, can do no wrong, but in the happenstance she does something criminal or unethical you can just blame it on the nearest man.

It all goes back to Eve and her temptation by Satan. The woman was used as a catalyst to deceive mankind. Her looks, her influence, her seduction was used to destroy what was meant to be good. It wasnt her fault initially but she was used in the end. And we see it happening again today. now women are bold as ever they run the household they are all over social media dressed scantily as ever and if folks say "hey put some clothes on there are kids looking" that person gets accused for being a scorned hater and looked at as if they are wrong for actually having morals. More and more of these dudes are coming out as ? (female influence) daily wearing dresses and ? . Open your eyes and see that none of this is coincidence

But dog, who cares man? ? what women do, ? who coming out as ? , like why even waste time and energy on this dumb ? ?

Live your life, put that energy towards being happy and thats it.

I dont get it. Open my eyes and do what? Fight for the rights of men? Cmon man.

All this nonsense.

There have always been dudes getting ? on by women, and there have always been men ? on women, and there were always members of both sexes who were above all that and lived life without giving a ? .

As a man, I never felt under attack by society, or women or a woman. If I ever ran into a chick that said dumb ? , i was like this ? is crazy and bounced. If I ever ran into a sexy ass ? that couldnt be trusted, i hit and never trusted her. And whenever I fell in love with a woman, I dated her, enjoyed the moment, and when it ended, in a good or bad way, I moved on.

Are men actually feeling like they under attack? ? is baffling to me. Yo its a mans world, we lucky to be men.

I swear this sounds like white people saying they under attack.

I agree with you I once was on some he man woman hater ? and it caused me to miss out on living life and being happy with myself. now I just bag em and tag em without feelings and I never felt better. But I am still seeing a worsening trend that is poisoning our society with letting women have too much power. facts is facts fam like I said a person pointing out the ? shouldnt feel bad or belittled for pointing out the ? ......
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

You a dinosaur. You're out of touch with what's going on between the sexes and the state.

Mgtow is not about hating women, it's not about loving them either. It's about recognizing how females have been placed upon a pedestal and it's created a disastrously destructive narcissistic, entitled and unreasonable creature.

Mgtow is men simply understanding that they are undervalued and made out to be creeps rapists violent people who are this general danger to society juxtaposed to women who are made out to be these saintly creatures who are wise and maternal, perpetually oppressed by men, can do no wrong, but in the happenstance she does something criminal or unethical you can just blame it on the nearest man.

It all goes back to Eve and her temptation by Satan. The woman was used as a catalyst to deceive mankind. Her looks, her influence, her seduction was used to destroy what was meant to be good. It wasnt her fault initially but she was used in the end. And we see it happening again today. now women are bold as ever they run the household they are all over social media dressed scantily as ever and if folks say "hey put some clothes on there are kids looking" that person gets accused for being a scorned hater and looked at as if they are wrong for actually having morals. More and more of these dudes are coming out as ? (female influence) daily wearing dresses and ? . Open your eyes and see that none of this is coincidence

But dog, who cares man? ? what women do, ? who coming out as ? , like why even waste time and energy on this dumb ? ?

All this nonsense.

There have always been dudes getting ? on by women, and there have always been men ? on women, and there were always members of both sexes who were above all that and lived life without giving a ? .

As a man, I never felt under attack by society, or women or a woman. If I ever ran into a chick that said dumb ? , i was like this ? is crazy and bounced. If I ever ran into a sexy ass ? that couldnt be trusted, i hit and never trusted her. And whenever I fell in love with a woman, I dated her, enjoyed the moment, and when it ended, in a good or bad way, I moved on.

Are men actually feeling like they under attack? ? is baffling to me. Yo its a mans world, we lucky to be men.

I agree with you I once was on some he man woman hater ? and it caused me to miss out on living life and being happy with myself. now I just bag em and tag em without feelings and I never felt better. But I am still seeing a worsening trend that is poisoning our society with letting women have too much power. facts is facts fam like I said a person pointing out the ? shouldnt feel bad or belittled for pointing out the ? ......

GOOD TRANSITION TO THE " MAN-UP " theme

https://youtu.be/r8QkPMgXDhc
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All this nonsense.

The only thing I can say about the changes in society, and I dont want to take this thread there so I wont get too deep, is that you are looking at society through the eyes of a man, and it looks bad.

And the point I want to make is, we always look at things through the eyes of the oppressed, but never the eyes of the oppressor. Generally speaking, when it comes to gender, women were historically opressed by men. Ill throw a bs number out and say, men had 90% of the power, and women had 10%. Now, in the last few years, women have gotten more powerful and gained a more equal rights, and the power in society now might now be 70%-30%.

So, as a man, we lost 20% of the power, and power is the hardest thing to lose, so it scares and worries us. Thats why now men are like "we are under attack". When you look at it objectively, its easy to tell men to ? cause being a man is still far more advantageous, but if you look at it from a mans perspective, all we've ever known was having 90% of the power, and being at 70% we feel like were under attack, and acting like ? .

Its kind of like a person who for whatever reason always made a 100k a year, and now he took a paycut and is making 60k. Hes gon a be like damn im broke, how can I survive, and the guy thats always been making 30k is gonna be like bruh ? , im doing ok at 30k, you gonna be alright, but to the guy that always made a 100k, being broke at 60 is reality.

Thats whats happening in society. When we say there is more equality now, it means that the someone lost power, and someone gained it. In this case, men lost a bit, so now they feeling weak cause they arent as powerful as they were, but men just gotta remember that its still a mans world and we have way more power than women and be happy.

Thats truly the only way to end feminism too, if you care to end it. Funny that feminist women can only have as much power as men give them. If men stopped listening and caring, and just laughed at what feminists say, leave them alone, and ? with women who dont care about all that, the movement will die out.

But, the issue is, there are a lot of men who are in love with a feminist chick and mad at the world cause they cant control her and should actually be mad at themselves and stop loving these feminists.

I personally have 0 issues with feminists btw. Its more lile, idgaf. They could do what makes them happy, and ill do what makes me happy, there is enough space in this life for us all to do us and be happy.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

All this nonsense.

As a man, I never felt under attack by society, or women or a woman. If I ever ran into a chick that said dumb ? , i was like this ? is crazy and bounced. If I ever ran into a sexy ass ? that couldnt be trusted,i hit and never trusted her. And whenever I fell in love with a woman, I dated her, enjoyed the moment, and when it ended, in a good or bad way, I moved on.

At any point in time those women could have destroyed your life and there would have been very little you could have done about it and that is the real problem. Just because you were not unlucky enough to run into a girl that called the police on you for ? or accuse you of ? or just make you pay child support for a baby that is not yours doesn't mean that men who speak out against this gynocentric society are some how just ?
  • sunlord
    Options

All this nonsense.

The only thing I can say about the changes in society, and I dont want to take this thread there so I wont get too deep, is that you are looking at society through the eyes of a man, and it looks bad.

And the point I want to make is, we always look at things through the eyes of the oppressed, but never the eyes of the oppressor. Generally speaking, when it comes to gender, women were historically opressed by men. Ill throw a bs number out and say, men had 90% of the power, and women had 10%. Now, in the last few years, women have gotten more powerful and gained a more equal rights, and the power in society now might now be 70%-30%.

So, as a man, we lost 20% of the power, and power is the hardest thing to lose, so it scares and worries us. Thats why now men are like "we are under attack". When you look at it objectively, its easy to tell men to ? cause being a man is still far more advantageous, but if you look at it from a mans perspective, all we've ever known was having 90% of the power, and being at 70% we feel like were under attack, and acting like ? .

Its kind of like a person who for whatever reason always made a 100k a year, and now he took a paycut and is making 60k. Hes gon a be like damn im broke, how can I survive, and the guy thats always been making 30k is gonna be like bruh ? , im doing ok at 30k, you gonna be alright, but to the guy that always made a 100k, being broke at 60 is reality.

Thats whats happening in society. When we say there is more equality now, it means that the someone lost power, and someone gained it. In this case, men lost a bit, so now they feeling weak cause they arent as powerful as they were, but men just gotta remember that its still a mans world and we have way more power than women and be happy.

Thats truly the only way to end feminism too, if you care to end it. Funny that feminist women can only have as much power as men give them. If men stopped listening and caring, and just laughed at what feminists say, leave them alone, and ? with women who dont care about all that, the movement will die out.

But, the issue is, there are a lot of men who are in love with a feminist chick and mad at the world cause they cant control her and should actually be mad at themselves and stop loving these feminists.

I personally have 0 issues with feminists btw. Its more lile, idgaf. They could do what makes them happy, and ill do what makes me happy, there is enough space in this life for us all to do us and be happy.

I think you have been brainwashed with the feminist view of history..... this idea that men just oppressed women is nonsense at least it is for western society. In the past life was hard but women always had it much easier than men because all the hard jobs were done by men women couldn't do them.

MEN have always done everything, men build everything biology and reality dictates that we build and run societies. In the past women could not reasonable protect themselves so therefore men had to do it which means all the wars we had too fight they benefited from and all they had to do was submit to male authority, make children and do house work.

women/feminist no longer want to submit to male authority but they still want to benefit from male authority and this whole attitude people have that idgaf I am just going to do me is exactly the kind of mentality that destroys a nation because while you don't give a ? feminist are getting laws and regulations made.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

All this nonsense.

I think you have been brainwashed with the feminist view of history..... this idea that men just oppressed women is nonsense at least it is for western society. In the past life was hard but women always had it much easier than men because all the hard jobs were done by men women couldn't do them.

MEN have always done everything, men build everything biology and reality dictates that we build and run societies. In the past women could not reasonable protect themselves so therefore men had to do it which means all the wars we had too fight they benefited from and all they had to do was submit to male authority, make children and do house work.

women/feminist no longer want to submit to male authority but they still want to benefit from male authority and this whole attitude people have that idgaf I am just going to do me is exactly the kind of mentality that destroys a nation because while you don't give a ? feminist are getting laws and regulations made.

Bonsoir, welcome to the thread bruh.

What is your take on MANING UP?
  • sunlord
    Options

All this nonsense.

there is a difference between being a good man and being good at being a man.

MOST of the time when people say MAN UP they are simply putting pressure on you to conform to their morality/standards.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

All this nonsense.

MOST of the time when people say MAN UP they are simply putting pressure on you to conform to their morality/standards.

In which departments?Any examples?

What do you think about the current men / women relations and interractions?

• sunlord
    Options
    In the past. In more traditional times MEN would man up by taking responsibility for a women and for the wider society and in return we got respect, sex, children and authority in today's world men get nothing and are still expected to take responsibility.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Damn the MGTOW vids are translated into french.
  • sunlord
    Options

All this nonsense.

In every department..... the relationships between men and women has been broken and until men put women back in their place or until women need men again and willingly submit to our authority things will get worse.

In other words circumstance must force westernized women back into submission.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

All this nonsense.

In every department..... the relationships between men and women has been broken and until men put women back in their place or until women need men again and willingly submit to our authority things will get worse.

In other words circumstance must force westernized women back into submission.

Submission... i cannot let you go without developping on this notion. You know you dont appear mysoginistic.
    Thanks by advance.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know what this qualifies as but it seems like common sense to me

https://youtu.be/B_hXnSJuPio
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Just skimmed thru the thread man i tell ya

The sex doll industry bout to be lit

I said that in the sex dolls thread. There is a perfect storm brewing.
  • sunlord
    Options
    @LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Submission means that the will and desires of women must be secondary and women should not set policy for anything important to the bigger picture, they should have no influence over the political, social outlook of men but men should have influence over them.

ironically men love women and want what is best for them so we would still consider their well being and what is best for them. As it is now women are dictating too much of what is good for society while at the same time not taking full responsibility for society OR THEMSELVES because when anything goes wrong WHO do they turn to for help??? MEN be it the men in their personal lives or the government.

but when men get into trouble who do we turn to??? no one but ourselves.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Submission means that the will and desires of women must be secondary and women should not set policy for anything important to the bigger picture, they should have no influence over the political, social outlook of men but men should have influence over them.

ironically men love women and want what is best for them so we would still consider their well being and what is best for them. As it is now women are dictating too much of what is good for society while at the same time not taking full responsibility for society OR THEMSELVES because when anything goes wrong WHO do they turn to for help??? MEN be it the men in their personal lives or the government.

but when men get into trouble who do we turn to??? no one but ourselves.

@atribecalledgabi
    @Madame_CJSkywalker what do yall think of it?

Please dont be aggressive.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check this... There was a time when women were expected to wait till marriage to have sex... Maybe they would wait until they were 21, 22

Think of asking a woman to do that today? How long would she be waiting?

These things are factors...