Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I can tell when a woman don't mind me pushing up on her and when she genuinely ain't interested. I really ain't trying to make any female feel uncomfortable or scared.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am calling men who clearly know she is not interested but keep pushing a ? . I cannot help your wife wanted to be got at multiple times before she said okay. That's ? up too.

who said she wanted to be got at multiple times?

if a ? likes someone he gonna keep trying....
    whats fukked up is to label the man a ? because hes into you an dont wanna stop in a respectful manner.

? slow walk chicks all the time. do you really think a straight male can be your friend? nah... you on the walk
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? stop being a ? ? and trying to play devi's advocate or whatever you're doing. We're not talking about women who pretend to not to like you so you try harder. You can clearly tell when a ? isn't ? interested on some real I don't ? like you!

but how do you know the difference between try harder and leave me alone?

dont act like the ? is simple for everyone.

you wanna fight?

Yeah I wanna fight, your responses are ? me off. Playing like people can't tell when a women is truly not interested. You're making it seem like men are completely clueless to cold shoulders.

well then damnmit lets get it.

thats because chicks like playing ? games. to feel wanted. lets not pretend this doesnt exist. an yes, some dudes are clueless cause they dont have time to decipher all the mixed signals chicks throw out.

We're not flipping ? , stick to what we're actively discussing. So a women plays ? games, a man doesn't know if she want him or doesn't, so he shoots hit shot and gets shot down. Guess she wasn't that into him. I guess he knows for sure now. When a woman doesn't want you it's clear, psychos blur the lines.

well f it then....we can stick to one thing then ill bring ? back up.

so you saying a ? never came at you twice after you shot him down?

and a ? cant just reload cause maybe his game was off an his approach was all wrong?

if he aint touching you or nothing, why cant he try again? but i bet your ass would accept a drink tho

? in here can't even agree on what an aggressive approach is. Got ? talking about cornering a woman is just flirting. If the woman says no then its a no. It ain't about your feelings of wanting to try again. It's about her feeling of being uncomfortable. Why would you even want a woman you feel like you gotta browbeat for attention anyway?

an lets me ask you as well....how did you get your wife?
    an whos cornering a chick? i never said i would have to corner a chick. thats damn near kidnapping.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I am calling men who clearly know she is not interested but keep pushing a ? . I cannot help your wife wanted to be got at multiple times before she said okay. That's ? up too.

whats fukked up is to label the man a ? because hes into you an dont wanna stop in a respectful manner.

? slow walk chicks all the time. do you really think a straight male can be your friend? nah... you on the walk

Usually a woman will give subtle signs she enjoys the chase. You should also recognize when she isn't interested either.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

my wife straight up told me....she was impressed by my persistence and not taking NO when its something that I really want, including her.
    So how many times what your persistence? Once or twice, or multiple times?

When it's clear she's not interested, even if your are, that's ? thinking, not being able to let ? go.

In general, no men and women can't be friends. Something has happened, is going to happen, or is fantasized about happening a majority of the time.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    oh...an let me add...

even when you are interested....again lets not act like if a dudes doesnt offer to buy a drink...now his stock just dropped. but if he offers...you want the option to say no.

an here we have the third game of options..
    chicks thinking they got more power than they really have cause all these corny ? doing fukk ? and messing up the game so yall never really in a drought....but then you messing with fatherless clown ? who you complain about and end up not happy.

yall just need guidance. and thats why the man is and will always be the head. cause a real dude dont play these games.

I'm a different kind of woman then cuz if money is all you got to show your worth, you ain't worth ? .

No offense cause at the end of the day we're all strangers here but women on the internet always say this ? .

I don't give a ? what any other woman says or has said. I hold my own, I will always hold my own because I'm worth than anything money can buy. I feel really bad for people who think money is the end all be all to life, like some sick pathetic hamsters on wheels think they are going somewhere in life. Money only* buys you a bomb ass coffin, but if it's filled with ? , it's ? .

ok...why are you taking that type of tone and approach?

why are you set on saying you can hold your own? are you also gonna tell me your an independent strong woman as well?

i here all that hold your own ? .....maybe you should try to understand why you must feel like that. cause as an adult...you should. and money does make the world go round so you can fault any man for playing the game...since women play a game as well.

so..you met a guy who seems nice and you give him a chance. but he has no job and in debt...do you still move forward with him? cuase remember ..hes really nice an into you.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all that... feminist now wanna tell men how to holla when certain ? been gettin them ? since fred was ? wilma.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ? stop being a ? ? and trying to play devi's advocate or whatever you're doing. We're not talking about women who pretend to not to like you so you try harder. You can clearly tell when a ? isn't ? interested on some real I don't ? like you!

you wanna fight?

Yeah I wanna fight, your responses are ? me off. Playing like people can't tell when a women is truly not interested. You're making it seem like men are completely clueless to cold shoulders.

thats because chicks like playing ? games. to feel wanted. lets not pretend this doesnt exist. an yes, some dudes are clueless cause they dont have time to decipher all the mixed signals chicks throw out.

We're not flipping ? , stick to what we're actively discussing. So a women plays ? games, a man doesn't know if she want him or doesn't, so he shoots hit shot and gets shot down. Guess she wasn't that into him. I guess he knows for sure now. When a woman doesn't want you it's clear, psychos blur the lines.

and a ? cant just reload cause maybe his game was off an his approach was all wrong?

if he aint touching you or nothing, why cant he try again? but i bet your ass would accept a drink tho

For one, no I don't and haven't gotten drinks bought for me. I got my own money I don't need someone to buy my drink so they can possible perceive I owe them something in return, like a date or something. Two, yes I've had men come at me more than once, psychos who don't take being shot down as real, but a challenge. why would someone need to try and hit up a person more than TWICE after being shot down? ? .

you calling me a ? cause im trying to tell you what you want...which is me.

fact is...chicks want and need to be convince that the dude steppin to them is the best or better option of securing their future or making them look good to others,. and my point can be proven anytime in any club.
    most chicks want the guy whos in VIP throwing money around and being the center of attention. that image already has them choosing dude. all a chick sees is she dont have to work and everybody will be looking at her and she can spend his money. thats it.

yall not complicated like you think you are. yall just like to play the "convince me " game. either that or the make me the center of attention game.

and often times chicks like to try to act like they can brush a ? off cause they with they girls. cuase you just have such a huge selection...of guys coming at you, you dont need it right now.

yea ok

so thats why psychos may approach twice....cause 9 and 1/2 times outta 10 ....a chick is full of ? and feeling herself.

The bold is your problem. You have a woman telling you what she wants and you are steadily trying to tell her otherwise. Why not actually listen to the person/group you want to approach instead of assuming you know?

if the woman doesnt know me, then my job is to convince her she'll be into me. ever hear of the woo factor?

here ill help you.

Woo stands for winning others over. You enjoy the challenge of meeting new people and getting them to like you. Strangers are rarely intimidating to you. On the contrary, strangers can be energizing. You are drawn to them. You want to learn their names, ask them questions, and find some area of common interest so that you can strike up a conversation and build rapport. Some people shy away from starting up conversations because they worry about running out of things to say. You don't. Not only are you rarely at a loss for words; you actually enjoy initiating with strangers because you derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection. Once that connection is made, you are quite happy to wrap it up and move on. There are new people to meet, new rooms to work, new crowds to mingle in. In your world there are no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet -- lots of them.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    oh...an let me add...

even when you are interested....again lets not act like if a dudes doesnt offer to buy a drink...now his stock just dropped. but if he offers...you want the option to say no.

chicks thinking they got more power than they really have cause all these corny ? doing fukk ? and messing up the game so yall never really in a drought....but then you messing with fatherless clown ? who you complain about and end up not happy.

yall just need guidance. and thats why the man is and will always be the head. cause a real dude dont play these games.

I'm a different kind of woman then cuz if money is all you got to show your worth, you ain't worth ? .

waauuu

so now you saying a dude that shows his money aint worth ? ?

why do you think dudes show they money? why do they always have all the chicks around them?

so you gonna tell me that people dont judge the worth off of material possessions?

an im not saying you.....but let me ask.....how did your man get you?

If you look back you can see that is not what I said, but what you have interpreted by my words. The two are not the same. I know for certain people are judged by the worth of their possessions, it's a ? show of a joke. Men get me with their brains, their perception of reality, their personality and their temperament. Not saying that has worked out for me cuz I fail at long term commitment of the relationship kind but that's what I look for. If I had to choose talking to some rich dude who can buy me anything but is shallow or part dumb or a guy who works at home depot but can pluck mental strings I'm hanging out with the 'loser' from home depot.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    oh...an let me add...

waauuu

so now you saying a dude that shows his money aint worth ? ?

why do you think dudes show they money? why do they always have all the chicks around them?

so you gonna tell me that people dont judge the worth off of material possessions?

an im not saying you.....but let me ask.....how did your man get you?

If you look back you can see that is not what I said, but what you have interpreted by my words. The two are not the same. I know for certain people are judged by the worth of their possessions, it's a ? show of a joke. Men get me with their brains, their perception of reality, their personality and their temperament. Not saying that has worked out for me cuz I fail at long term commitment of the relationship kind but that's what I look for. If I had to choose talking to some rich dude who can buy me anything but is shallow or part dumb or a guy who works at home depot but can pluck mental strings I'm hanging out with the 'loser' from home depot.

ok...i can respect it...it thats how you really feel.

but heres the thing.

how can a man get to pull your mental strings without first approaching more than once?
    its interesting you say that...because .....hahaaaaaa guilty as charged...but it takes more than one conversation to know this.

an again lets keep it 100....how many woman are mentally capable of holding a legit conversation that aint about them or what they need or what someone can do for them?
    perception of reality, personality and temperament are all things that take time to learn.

but its the initial approach that gets you there.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

my wife straight up told me....she was impressed by my persistence and not taking NO when its something that I really want, including her.

When it's clear she's not interested, even if your are, that's ? thinking, not being able to let ? go.

In general, no men and women can't be friends. Something has happened, is going to happen, or is fantasized about happening a majority of the time.

i disagree at the bolded.
    i call it laser like focus
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    oh...an let me add...

No offense cause at the end of the day we're all strangers here but women on the internet always say this ? .

I don't give a ? what any other woman says or has said. I hold my own, I will always hold my own because I'm worth than anything money can buy. I feel really bad for people who think money is the end all be all to life, like some sick pathetic hamsters on wheels think they are going somewhere in life. Money only* buys you a bomb ass coffin, but if it's filled with ? , it's ? .

ok...why are you taking that type of tone and approach?

why are you set on saying you can hold your own? are you also gonna tell me your an independent strong woman as well?

i here all that hold your own ? .....maybe you should try to understand why you must feel like that. cause as an adult...you should. and money does make the world go round so you can fault any man for playing the game...since women play a game as well.

so..you met a guy who seems nice and you give him a chance. but he has no job and in debt...do you still move forward with him? cuase remember ..hes really nice an into you.

Umm I'm saying I hold my own cuz Broddie said a lot of women say that and you cosigned so I figured you two needed more clarification.

but I'm done, you don't stick to one train of thought, you take something and stretch it so far you've blurred the lines of what is actually being discussed. You seem very defiant in wanting to admit there is a clear line when a woman doesn't like you and wants you to ? off. We're not discussing whatever it is you're saying rn, it was only a post made to clarify I don't ? around, I don't give a ? about someone's money.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I can start randomly sending girls ? pics and when they get mad just tell them “but I’m ? ”
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and all these ? that “knew about it for years” and never said anything because they were too caught up getting their own fame and money should be thrown in the same shallow grave as ? rapists.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

you wanna fight?

? in here can't even agree on what an aggressive approach is. Got ? talking about cornering a woman is just flirting. If the woman says no then its a no. It ain't about your feelings of wanting to try again. It's about her feeling of being uncomfortable. Why would you even want a woman you feel like you gotta browbeat for attention anyway?

an whos cornering a chick? i never said i would have to corner a chick. thats damn near kidnapping.

I've known my wife since we were 13 years old...I didn't randomly see her out and approach her. We already knew each other for years before we started dating...but even women before her I never kept at it if she said she wasn't interested. She says no I just keep it pushing.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

I laughed when I read this...a woman who works with me asked what was funny and I showed her this comment...she said "Nah ? you sound like you got stalker tendencies"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I laughed when I read this...a woman who works with me asked what was funny and I showed her this comment...she said "Nah ? you sound like you got stalker tendencies"

ask that chick how many dudes she give a chance she wasnt interested in. and then ask her why she didnt.

if if she tries to say she never gave anyone a chance she wasnt interested in then shes a vain selfish self centered chick.

chicks ? me up with all this high horse ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

you wanna fight?

I've known my wife since we were 13 years old...I didn't randomly see her out and approach her. We already knew each other for years before we started dating...but even women before her I never kept at it if she said she wasn't interested. She says no I just keep it pushing.

oh so you never had to actually pursue someone you liked that seemed different from the others.....so how you speaking on this subject?
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spacey's fuuuuuucked :joy:

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Alec Baldwin is up next on that Summer Jam screen and he is trying to get ahead of it by saying "he was a bully", "I underestimated women" etc

Trump's gonna love that.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    that ? is a bully but he didnt underestimate chicks......he was doing what he could get away with.

im really curious how many of these people ? on cosby during that time.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options