Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    This ? Melo allergic to putting the ball on the floor or something. Everything is a jumper. smh

You bout 6-7 years late with this assestment too bruh.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kyrie horford and Morris played huge roles in coming back from 18 on the road, held OKC under 100 which surprises me GREAT win looking forward to Orlando on Sunday
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ass Brian windhorst bout to cry on sports center talkin about lebron.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Okc hasn't beat a good team yet. I'm not liking it
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone focused on DLo and forgot Brook was gonna want some getback against the squad that traded him.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congratulations to the Boston Celtics on their win tonight!
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Okc hasn't beat a good team yet. I'm not liking it

Okc has a lot of kinks they need to flesh out nobody should be looking for instant success

? really have to find out how to play with each other and shake off being perpetual losers (melo,pg) I remember somebody comparing A.I TO Chauncey billups even tho A.I was the more gifted/popular player Chauncey played winning basketball
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need a shooter/scorer off the bench
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

That and somebody to replace Roberson bumass but they shouldn't be letting teams like the Celtics comeback
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That and somebody to replace Roberson bumass but they shouldn't be letting teams like the Celtics comeback

? u mean teams like the Celtics? We won 7 in a row for a reason bruh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man y did they have wall constantly guarding LeBron last night? lol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    everyone focused on DLo and forgot Brook was gonna want some getback against the squad that traded him.

I miss having good big man play. ? just emphasized our problems even more. And it's worse because it's Brook kicking our ass, D Lo didn't have a good game either he jacked up too many bad shots.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Horford was droppin daggers.The synergy between kyrie & horford is really good

Russ went low iq full ? again.Duke be jaggin,straight up sabotaging games

kyrie about to lead boston to the 1 seed,cavs fans about to be scramblin while lebron gotta drop damn near 60 to beat pretenders with mid 80's nba shootout scores

Most importantly the east lookin real winnable for boston, we may be blessed and not have to watch the cavs get whooped in the finals again GOAT

I think it will be an enjoyable matchup too, no sweep
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

? u mean teams like the Celtics? We won 7 in a row for a reason bruh

Get out your feelings I still think yall are good team with a great coach but without hayward okc shouldn't be letting fire power deficient teams comeback late in the game considering their defensive potential
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    disappointed in the wizards. they acting like they won something last year. otto porter been their most consistent player
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I keep saying I hope New Orleans falls apart and they’re not even looking at playoff spot by the break so there would be any chance of AD being available for the right price, then I realize Philly is in the best position to trade for him, I don’t even think that dpe dough would apply since he isn’t in the last year of his deal so I don’t even know if we could make it possible, but Philly

Fultz
    Jahlil
    Dario
    Amir’s contract
    Picks

They might not walk away from that
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Trade Boogie to Houston in the process
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Horford was droppin daggers.The synergy between kyrie & horford is really good

Russ went low iq full ? again.Duke be jaggin,straight up sabotaging games

kyrie about to lead boston to the 1 seed,cavs fans about to be scramblin while lebron gotta drop damn near 60 to beat pretenders with mid 80's nba shootout scores

Most importantly the east lookin real winnable for boston, we may be blessed and not have to watch the cavs get whooped in the finals again GOAT

I think it will be an enjoyable matchup too, no sweep

No doubt.That baynes signing was a game changer, boston rebounds much better with him on the floor this season

Horford averaging his highest rebounds in years & horford playing elite defense.

Cavs flabby, finish them and make them fade to bolivia like those miscreants at the beginning of superman II
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9ihkjc.jpg

THE REBUILD IS OVER

the bulls should start

dunn
    valentine
    nwaba
    markkanen
    lopez

move holiday scoring to the role hes had his whole career off the bench

give balance to the scoring on both units

also allows the bulls to hide valentines defensive inabilities in between the bash brothers

once lavine get back?

fat-kid-celebrates.gif?ssl=1

*looks up when the bulls take on golden state*
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great game by Bron but best believe his team isn’t good enough, Most vulnerable hes been in about 8 years