How Serious of a charge is FELONY BATTERY on a Cop?

Options
rickmogul
rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Saw this elsewhere and vowed 2 follow the story. Entitlement even in a drunken state. I hope she looses her Nursing license and has to sell ass to survive!
https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/11/05/slapped-cop-throws-devastating-punch-at-female-football-fan/amp/#ampshare=http://nypost.com/2017/11/05/slapped-cop-throws-devastating-punch-at-female-football-fan/

Comments

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That sling back slap made the ? snap
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been charged with assaulting an officer but it was just a petty charge. I think I did probation for a year.

But felony assault on a police officer means you need a really, really, really good lawyer.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charges will end up getting reduced, this didn’t meet the criteria for felony battery. Seems like they are just trying to make an example of her.
  • rickmogul
    Options
    Just found out she's Hispanic and the officer is black! Let the further divided of blacks vs. Mex begin even tho she was dead wrong. Black female would have been choked and stomped out with crowd participation!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Just found out she's Hispanic and the officer is black! Let the further divided of blacks vs. Mex begin even tho she was dead wrong. Black female would have been choked and stomped out with crowd participation!

Lol, I don’t see blacks or Hispanics caring much about this. White feminists are the only ones pitching a fit.
  • rickmogul
    Options
    I feel u @Rubato Garcia Shocked me when I read she was Hispanic. That's entitled ? white woman behavior. Alcohol is the devil's kool-aide! Truth serum exposing folks out chea!
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I feel u @Rubato Garcia Shocked me when I read she was Hispanic. That's entitled ? white woman behavior. Alcohol is the devil's kool-aide! Truth serum exposing folks out chea!

Hispanics are picking the "I'm white" side about 75% of the time. White folks done drawn a line.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure that was necessary.

If that chick gets one of those man-hating Gloria Allred type lawyers, I can see them turning it into "one of the cops touched her inappropriately and she responded with a light slap" situation.

Besides that (which would likely be ? ). You got 4 brollic cops unable to manage a lil scrawny chick, then a light slap is met in return by a solid punch, and it's on TV, and at a public event.

If this wasn't cops, I'd say self-defense but no pass for that ? . They should've restrained her properly, not knocked her out. Could've just put her down and cuffed her - instead of trying to run her out of there like they were protecting the president or some ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? it aint even like that down here.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I've been charged with assaulting an officer but it was just a petty charge. I think I did probation for a year.

But felony assault on a police officer means you need a really, really, really good lawyer.

I got charged with it x3 as i was charged with assaulting 3 different officers. They were trying to throw 7-14 years at me.

So it's pretty serious.
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @SuperManuel Ya feelings Super Hero jacket is a lil tight right now. Unzipped it a little bit so u can breathe. It's bad on the West Coast homie! Don't know where ya from and it don't matter, wasn't even a fraction of my point. Good y'all get along tho. Keep it up!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    @SuperManuel Ya feelings Super Hero jacket is a lil tight right now. Unzipped it a little bit so u can breathe. It's bad on the West Coast homie! Don't know where ya from and it don't matter, wasn't even a fraction of my point. Good y'all get along tho. Keep it up!

I know howit is in LA because them Mexicans are punkin' y'all . it ain't like that in Texas Arizona Florida etc. . Miami is more than mexicans and we don't have those problems.. Don't get mad at me cuz youi can't handle a race of brown people that average 5ft in height
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know howit is in LA because them Mexicans are punkin' y'all . it ain't like that in Texas Arizona Florida etc. . Miami is more than mexicans and we don't have those problems.. Don't get mad at me cuz youi can't handle a race of brown people that average 5ft in height

@$tayRichROLLIN
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @SuperManuel I'm Gucci in Vegas playboy. 6'2 Corporate brehs give respect therefore I don't have those issues either in return. Continue 2 promote the Unity wherever u @ wherever u R! Life will smile on u in a major way. Stay up!
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes face at the end is cracking me up. He had that look "welll....."

Jay-Z.jpg

Gal should've kept her hands to herself.
  • Splackavelli
    Options

I shouldn't talk like I know because I've never been to LA but from what I heard the beef between Mexicans and blacks in LA is gang related and the Mexicans are fighting and pushing blacks out for drug territory and that the Mexican mafia is behind it. from what I read from a youtube comment from the Mexican side this all started when some bloods and crips had a shootout and a stray bullet hit an elderly well loved Mexican man. its a shame though because the Mexicans are attacking and harassing civilians.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'on know, but i know in New Orleans, if you even sneeze on one of those police horses, those cops beating tf outta you
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They've shot ? for far less.
    ? them and the ? too