Big K.R.I.T. "4Eva Is A Mighty Long Time" (10/27)

Options

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Krit said he quit the Drinkers Club and is down to 185lbs

Got me feelin like im Larry Holmes status out here.

I don't drink, can anyone explain how alcohol makes you fat? Btw big ups to Krit getting healthy

the amount of calories in it. plus in my personal experience, I'll eat junk like pizza which adds to that caloric intake, and you're not burning off all those calories
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Krit said he quit the Drinkers Club and is down to 185lbs

Got me feelin like im Larry Holmes status out here.

I don't drink, can anyone explain how alcohol makes you fat? Btw big ups to Krit getting healthy

the amount of calories in it. plus in my personal experience, I'll eat junk like pizza which adds to that caloric intake, and you're not burning off all those calories

Yea liqour is about 100 calories per oz

"A pint of henn will get me in..."

About 11oz in a pint (1,100 calories)

A healthy diet is only 2,500 calories per day
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some may b on KRIT too, I've heard of several videos being scrapped including one to only one which is one of several from k.r.i.t. that needed one

Few weeks ago I randomly looked thru motion family Vimeo n seen a video for 4evanaday like wtf I never knew this existed
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aftet a few more spins get away easily my favorite song. On my 4th consecutive listen as I post this.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Some may b on KRIT too, I've heard of several videos being scrapped including one to only one which is one of several from k.r.i.t. that needed one

Few weeks ago I randomly looked thru motion family Vimeo n seen a video for 4evanaday like wtf I never knew this existed

Yeah he scrapped Only One and My Trunk smh...he said he didn’t like the way they turned out so he didn’t release them. I remember the 4evaNADay video when it dropped. The problem was Live From The Underground came out 3 months later so that video got swept away. Krit talked about that time period in a recent interview. I always thought it wasn’t smart to release a mixtape 3 months before the album, that ended up being better than the album. He also said if he didn’t sign he would’ve released Return of 4eva as an album and 4eva NA Day...I always felt Return of 4eva was where he messed up at....he should’ve sold it like Kendrick sold Section 80...

I just seems Krit and his team aren’t very calculated....his timing always seems to be slightly off.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @silverfoxx, i know you saw my post

200.gif
  • AP21
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah it’s gotta be mismanagement like it’s already been stated no reason songs like temptation and pay attention weren’t singles. 1999 should be all over the radio right now. Many of real krit fans might not like it, I enjoy the song and it sounds like something that caters to the ratchets which brings more ears into his music. Pay attention was a straight strip club anthem and I’ve only heard it in the strip joint once smh
  • deemula420
    Options
    Alright

1st week is over

Stop hiding yall

Who really copped the album?

Who stole that ? ?

Dont be scared... Lets see who did what

Got mines on iTunes, I really wanna go cop a physical copy too

q6ysegfex9cu.png
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    been jammin here and there but never got a chance to really take a ride over the weekend

almost wanna stop and wait til I can

this that sunday riding wit a bottle ?

like ? a homie I could pick up my mama and ride out to this ? brah

miv5q8ky765u.jpg
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    Drinking sessions damn near bring me to tears when I listen to it. You can tell bro had some ? to get off his chest. Music that touch your soul right there.

“? so ? up cuz they don’t about Christ, everybody trying to die young But who gone talk about life?”

KRIT the goat man ? who don’t like it!!!!

If you feel like that you need to listen to the vent you'll feel some type of way afterwards.

For your listening pleasure
    https://youtu.be/7xVEa0SMxFg

This song and

https://youtu.be/2oVgq-QrwRM

Put my feet in concrete to forever be a Krit fan.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah he scrapped Only One and My Trunk smh...he said he didn’t like the way they turned out so he didn’t release them. I remember the 4evaNADay video when it dropped. The problem was Live From The Underground came out 3 months later so that video got swept away. Krit talked about that time period in a recent interview. I always thought it wasn’t smart to release a mixtape 3 months before the album, that ended up being better than the album. He also said if he didn’t sign he would’ve released Return of 4eva as an album and 4eva NA Day...I always felt Return of 4eva was where he messed up at....he should’ve sold it like Kendrick sold Section 80...

I just seems Krit and his team aren’t very calculated....his timing always seems to be slightly off.

True..I wonder why the timing seems to be off...makes me think he might actually be more comfortable staying underground. I really hope they on the ball puttin out videos for this album. That Big Krit intro video was dope.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still digesting this double disc
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Got mine off Itunes, planned on buyin a physical copy off Amazon as well, but bills and rent ate a ? check all' the way up. Im a cop it next month.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

https://youtu.be/KuOigHcvhBQ

Great episode today.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
  • AP21
    Options
  • deemula420
    Options
    Get up 2 come down

Subenstein
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    It's hard to pinpoint what it is with KRIT

He has records that sound like hits but never pick up steam

He seems mismanaged yet eats well off touring

He has plenty of respect with his peers but is never featured on that big single

Label signed him but never got behind songs like temptation, get2getha, pay attention, etc

Sometimes I feel like he sees this n puts in into the music but says ? the extra ?

He used to be managed by this guy named SteveO
    http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/community/backbeat/1158130/backbeat-big-krit-marketing-manager-steve-o-shares-daily

But im pretty sure ever since Cadillactica Dutchington took over as his manager. Follow Dutch on IG & Twitter for the behind the scenes ?
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw SteveO is still around...him and Dutch work with Krit