Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spacey's agency CAA has dropped him. Corey Feldman identifies the guy the molested him. If Corey mysteriously disappears, or gets killed, you know what's up. Corey a while back hinted that the guy is very powerful in Hollywood.

NEW YORK (AP) — The Latest on sexual harassment allegations against powerful figures in Hollywood and other industries (all times local):

10 p.m.

The talent agency CAA is no longer representing Kevin Spacey as of late Thursday evening.

A person with knowledge of the decision who was not authorized to speak publicly confirmed that both CAA and Spacey's publicist Staci Wolfe have parted ways with the actor amid growing claims of sexual harassment against him.

Representatives from the agency did not immediately respond to request for comment.

CNN reported Thursday that eight current or former "House of Cards" workers claim Spacey made the Netflix production a "toxic" workplace and one ex-employee alleges the actor sexually assaulted him.

___

9:10 p.m.

Manhattan prosecutors are investigating actress Paz de la Huerta's accusations that Harvey Weinstein ? her twice in her apartment in 2010.

The actress told CBS News for a report aired Thursday that the first incident happened in October 2010 after Weinstein gave her a ride home after a party. The actress told the network the second ? occurred in December 2010.

Manhattan district attorney's spokeswoman Joan Vollero says a senior sex crimes prosecutor has been assigned to the investigation, which is being conducted along with New York police.

Weinstein's representative, Sallie Hofmeister, says the 65-year-old Oscar winner denies any allegations of non-consensual sex. De la Huerta's agent did not return an email message seeking comment.

Police in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles and London are also investigating allegations against Weinstein.

___

8:55 p.m.

CNN is reporting that eight current or former "House of Cards" workers claim that Kevin Spacey made the production a "toxic" workplace and one ex-employee alleges the actor sexually assaulted him.

The workers' identities were withheld from Thursday's report because they fear professional fallout, the cable news channel said.

Among them is a former production assistant who alleged that Spacey assaulted him during one of the Netflix show's early seasons, and CNN reported that all of the people described Spacey's behavior as predatory.

The report accuses Spacey of allegedly targeted staffers who were typically young and male with nonconsensual touching and crude comments.

Netflix and Spacey's publicist didn't immediately respond to requests for comment. Production of "House of Cards" was previously suspended.

The fallout stems from last weekend's BuzzFeed News report in which actor Anthony Rapp said that Spacey attempted to seduce him in 1986, when Rapp was 14.

Spacey apologized earlier this week for the incident but said he didn't recall what might have been "drunken behavior." In a statement Wednesday, Spacey's publicist said he's seeking unspecified treatment.

___

8:20 p.m.

Actor Corey Feldman is identifying a man he said molested him when he was a young teen.

In an appearance on "The Dr. Oz Show" that aired Thursday, Feldman said he was assaulted at age 13 or 14 by the man, adding that "multiple people" also abused him.

Feldman made his comments in an interview with series host Mehmet Oz and in an on-air call that Oz identified as being to the Los Angeles Police Department.

Los Angeles Police Department Officer Drake Madison says the department is aware of the show, but no report has yet been filed.

The person Feldman identified could not be immediately located.

In recent TV interviews and online, Feldman said he planned to make an independent film that would bring to light child sexual abuse in Hollywood by telling his own, uncensored story and was fundraising for it.

Feldman gained fame in the 1980s with films including "Gremlins," ''The Goonies" and "Stand by Me."

In a 2011 interview with the Daily Mail website, Feldman said he was "literally surrounded" by pedophiles as a young actor and claimed abuse was a rampant problem in Hollywood.

___

7:50 p.m.

Los Angeles police say they are investigating after a second woman came forward to report criminal wrongdoing involving film mogul Harvey Weinstein.

Los Angeles police spokesman Josh Rubenstein confirmed the investigation to The Associated Press on Wednesday.

He says the incident occurred in 2015 but police declined to provide any other details.

Los Angeles police are also investigating another report filed by an Italian actress who said she was ? by Weinstein in 2013. That investigation is still ongoing.

Authorities in Beverly Hills, London and New York are also investigating Weinstein for possible criminal cases.

___

4:40 p.m.

CBS' "Late Show" says a pre-taped interview with Jeremy Piven won't air Friday amid a sexual harassment allegation against the actor.

In a statement Thursday, a "Late Show" spokesperson said that Piven's appearance was taped Monday, one day before the accusation by actress and reality star Ariane Bellamar was made public.

Since the show is unable to address what it called "recent developments," Piven's segment is being replaced with a new guest, according to the "Late Show" statement. The substitute guest's name was not immediately announced.

On Tuesday, Bellamar said that Piven, the Emmy-winning star of HBO's "Entourage" and now in the freshman CBS drama "Wisdom of the Crowd," groped her on two occasions.

Piven has said he unequivocally denies what he labeled an "appalling" allegation.

___

4:30 p.m.

Billboard magazine's chief strategy officer has stepped down following an allegation from a woman who says he sexually harassed her seven years ago when both were working at another music magazine.

According to an internal memo to staffers, Billboard says it takes "these matters very seriously" and that the magazine and executive Stephen Blackwell have "agreed to part ways."

Amy Rose Spiegel, now 26, and the author of "Action: A Book About Sex," claimed on Twitter that Blackwell "harassed me and other women, particularly the youngest ones, who reported directly to him" when they worked at the magazine Death & Taxes.

Blackwell is the latest figure in the music industry to be linked to allegations of misusing their power. On Wednesday, Kirt Webster, a major country music publicist who has represented high profile clients like Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers, Kid Rock and Hank Williams Jr., was accused of sexually assaulting an aspiring country singer. Webster's company called them "egregious and untrue allegations."

___

12:00 p.m.

Attorneys for the company co-founded by film mogul Harvey Weinstein say they want to depose him in a lawsuit he filed seeking his employment file and emails.

Weinstein says he needs the records from The Weinstein Company Holdings to defend himself in potential civil and criminal cases, and to help the company respond to a civil rights investigation by New York's attorney general.

An attorney for company told a Delaware judge Thursday that Weinstein needs to be deposed to determine his true purpose in demanding the documents, which she suggested is purely personal and thus not allowed under Delaware corporation law.

The judge said he would hold a January hearing to decide whether Weinstein's demand for corporate records should be granted.

Where did Corey feldman name names?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    I'm assuming the conversation is pertaining to the workplace. Personally I don't chase anywhere. Naturally I approach. If I see it's going nowhere I just K.I.M.

There are far too many single or willing women in this world for me to actively sweat one. At least I have yet to have met one that has proven to be worth sweating anyway.

an there it is......
    i can respect this....

I mean it's a given that there might be someone out there worth fighting for. That she may not recognize your greatness right away but in time she'd see that you are soulmates so you shouldn't throw in the towel.

However when you find her you WOULD know. I already met mine and found out she felt the same over time through mutual aquaintances. However she is also married to someone else right now and I have to live my life and also don't believe in breaking up relationships. So I keep it moving and when I meet another one who fits that narrative then perhaps.

With that said approaching every other girl with that in mind is unhealthy and unrealistic. Could also come across as awkwardly desperate.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm assuming the conversation is pertaining to the workplace. Personally I don't chase anywhere. Naturally I approach. If I see it's going nowhere I just K.I.M.

There are far too many single or willing women in this world for me to actively sweat one. At least I have yet to have met one that has proven to be worth sweating anyway.

If it pertains to the workplace then ITS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL. Wether you are high or low rank. EXCEPT LOVE CASES. But i dont count it as chasing.

even in love cases...it had to get there with multiple attempts. and most people i know will tell you they was told no at first.

Yeah love cases. We all agree on this one.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Nobody said ? don't chase ? ...but chasing it to the point that the person you're going after now feels uncomfortable being around you because you couldn't take no? That's the line. Clearly if she's still entertaining your advances then she's interested...but you don't seem to get that there's a line between being persistent and being creepy as ? ...and you're whole "Nah I'ma tell her what she wants even though she says different" is creepy as ? and hints at you not being able to take no for an answer when the woman means it
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Excuse my english but are we talking about
    - behavior in the WORKPLACE?

Or
    - behavior towards the opposite sex in general?

this is where it got confused.

im talking in general.
    even in the work place....we cant act like a chick saying she dont want to talk and then like a week later you see her in the lunch line you wont ask how she feeling that day or some ? .

i just refuse to beleive....dude be on some..she said no so i keep it moving type ? . if you walking down the street maybe i can see it. but just all day every day single man...nah i cant see it.

My brother for ? sake, in our time and age, IN YOUR WINNING IN LIFE POSITION, LEAVE THE WORKPLACE ALONE!! PERIOD!!

Now that im out that chasing game i see the hell and unnecessary risks these ? take. And i wont get back. Its RIDICULE.

I dont even do it in place where chasing is tolerated because it aint worth it.

Even at sex parties.

You are succeeding. You know how hard is it to be a ? in your position. Dont ? things up. Especially in the US AND GERMANY.

lmao

man i dont have a workplace. i go into work enviroments. and im not gonna fukk up my money and life for nobody...but these type of environments are not most tho. these are people who are very anti social and think they are brains. its not worth the risk. germany has too many sex houses....and the US you can find too many thots....

but i play the game that fits me. i have always said it. it fits my personality. and has worked for me.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Nobody said ? don't chase ? ...but chasing it to the point that the person you're going after now feels uncomfortable being around you because you couldn't take no? That's the line. Clearly if she's still entertaining your advances then she's interested...but you don't seem to get that there's a line between being persistent and being creepy as ? ...and you're whole "Nah I'ma tell her what she wants even though she says different" is creepy as ? and hints at you not being able to take no for an answer when the woman means it

smdh....you still dont get it.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Whatever approach works for you if it works it's not broken so never try to fix it. For me personally that's never chasing but always replacing Biggie Smalls style. For the next man that may be something else. The important thing is that he recognizes it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Whatever approach works for you if it works it's not broken so never try to fix it. For me personally that's never chasing but always replacing Biggie Smalls style. For the next man that may be something else. The important thing is that he recognizes it.

true...but the thing people are missing is that i dont chase many chicks..period. im a laid back dude. its not about they come to me....i just keep a low profile cuz thats who i am.

but when i see one worth the chase.....the ? is on.

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weinstein-? you gonna give that massage
  • Broddie
    Options
    "I wasn't ? her. She was auditioning." - Harvey Weinstein
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Show these broads lile Eddie Murphy said in RAW: " ? yo ? ? !". It'll frazzle her already fickle brain. She won't be able 2 process it fast enuff. I'll charge a hoe 2 da game B4 I sweat her. In Vegas, ? ain't ? ! Run in2 it by accident sometimes. I'm like, again? Another one?
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Backpage pwussy > chasing pwussy
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Changed to title to

Eveybody getn ? in hollywoods thread
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Richard Dreyfuss gatta pull up on Spacey gaddamn

200.gif
    giphy.gif

• Broddie
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Richard Dreyfuss' son though? Mr. Holland minds his business and ? with no one. Kevin Spacey is a damn monster.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd have to run up on Spacey w the hands. But he's gonna be in hiding for quite awhile.
  • Max.
    Options
    They sayn hyde from 70s show next on block
  • Max.
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    but lets all remind each other that the black man is the most feared
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most funny thing about this thread is dudes really don't know what sexual harassment is, ole ? ass dudes.

Like a female is supposed to accept your advances in public or workplace
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CottonCitySlim Shawty Low: Dey know, Dey know!!
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this ? got me pump faking with these hoes at work not shooting my shot.

45odwwy4upew.gif

A ? just want to shoot tho. I'm bucket gang out here. ? aint fair.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options