What were ya last few dates like?

Options
124»

Comments

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Met up with a chick I had been wanting to see for a min, I just travel a lot. Went to SMU homecoming, which was wack to me, met some of her Soros, wanted to fucc every one of them whitewashed broads like I was fresh out of county.

Hit This drive thru daiquiri spot, then saw Murder On Orient Express...yea....I know.

Had dinner at a cool little spot called Bazille(?)

Made it back to her spot, showered, got the night cap and one for the road.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not no first date ? , but this decent ? at work stay inviting me to this bar. I say she decent cause thats all she is, but you know when you see someone at work the sexual tension builds up.

I already know this will turn into a first date smash but i work with this ? and I know for a fact ? wont end well cause I could see she a feelings catcher.

We work on different teams and never got to see each other unless we want to though, so i might take her up on that bar offer and smash one of these days.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AZTG Playing it like a grown man and as u should. See this is a green light / feeling u type a vibe. The whole work in a different Dept I've successfully pulled it off @ a few Fortunate 500 Companies in my past with white /sista and Latinas. Just bigging u up cuz U approaching like a cautious G. Smash, keep it discreet and stay cordial and u got the cheat codes fam. Stay up!