edited November 2017 in The Reason
d8po7wff62q0.jpg
wu2wvb74u0pn.jpg
qc50nisrjups.jpg
5fctk46zjexi.jpg

One Gotta Go: Classic Edition 51 votes

Ready To Die
15%
kj_da_midwest_mobstaHafBaykedLincolnSoloman_The_Wise5 GrandMatike85jamalmohammaddLowercase_G 8 votes
Me Against The World
33%
a_listdwade206nawledge_godachewon87THE_R_MECCA1000CoolJoeCeLLaR-DooRits....JOHN BBobOblahLab BabyonetoughmiracleraheemclassickBlueIceBransonNechesh35890's Eratk_heuristics 17 votes
Illmatic
5%
IbexIdiopathic Jokerthereactionator 3 votes
Enter The Wu Tang 36 Chambers
45%
[Deleted User]damnkpP. Townspit_fiyaPanchoYoSanchoD.D.S.Cleveland7venty6Like WaterNah SonT. SanfordTurfaholicEDDIEKANERickyRichCashmoneyDuxJonnyRoccITAggieLean.MARIO_DROBrideofKillabck145GetoBoy 23 votes

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me Against The World
    Pac got a classic?
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ready To Die
    Pac got a classic?

zrd0guk9kckg.gif
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ready To Die
    I remember when Ready To Die dropped. I thought the production was dated compared to what A Tribe Called Quest, Gang Starr, Jeru The Damaja. Even most of the songs on Illmatic sounded more futuristic than Ready To Die..

Also, Big was yelling on Ready To Die. He didn't really find his style until One More Chance/Stay With Me imo.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac got a classic?

smh
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Majority of this board is Pac stans and the other divide is the East vs, West with 3 east coast artists to one west coast, you ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Illmatic
    Pac got a classic?

Man if you dont get yo ? on somewhere...
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me Against The World
    MATW IS CLEARLY THE MOST NON-INFLUENTIAL OUT OF THIS GROUP OF ALBUMS.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me Against The World
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    giphy.gif

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me Against The World
    MATW is one of, if not the best albums by one of the undisputed GOATS in rap. The other 3 changed rap in some aspect FOREVER. Would've been harder if it was AEOM.
    Matike85 wrote: »
    Pac got a classic?

zrd0guk9kckg.gif

Sidebar: that Lil Kim impersonator had a fat ass.
  • Matike85
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ready To Die
    giphy.gif
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    Pac got a classic?

You ? must not love your own mama's...ungrateful ass ? ... Dear Mama is one best songs in Hip Hop Ever.

hz3p6inerast.gif
    dvkagfhr9hei.gif

• its....JOHN B
    Options
    Me Against The World
    I like dear mama, I like a lot of songs on a lot of non classic albums
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wu tang butt
  • Matike85
    Options
    Ready To Die
    giphy.gif
    Pac got a classic?

You ? must not love your own mama's...ungrateful ass ? ... Dear Mama is one best songs in Hip Hop Ever.

hz3p6inerast.gif
    dvkagfhr9hei.gif

MATW is the first album Hip Hop history to debut #1 on the billboard Top 200 charts while an artist was in prison in any genre. GOAT status... and had more impact than any album in this poll when it was release
  • its....JOHN B
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Me Against The World
    giphy.gif
    Pac got a classic?

hz3p6inerast.gif
    dvkagfhr9hei.gif

MATW is the first album Hip Hop history to debut #1 on the billboard Top 200 charts while an artist was in prison in any genre. GOAT status... and had more impact than any album in this poll when it was release

A bunch of cacs bought his album while he was in prison now that’s the reason it’s goat status?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Illmatic
    giphy.gif
    Pac got a classic?

hz3p6inerast.gif
    dvkagfhr9hei.gif

A bunch of cacs bought his album while he was in prison now that’s the reason it’s goat status?

You really are a ? if you don't know about 2pac's Masterpiece. If you aint young, you aint smart
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Me Against The World
    giphy.gif
    Pac got a classic?

hz3p6inerast.gif
    dvkagfhr9hei.gif

You really are a ? if you don't know about 2pac's Masterpiece. If you aint young, you aint smart

? does this mean if I don’t know about it? I know about it I’ve listened to it many times and it’s not a masterpiece you dickriding bozo, if any of those albums are a masterpiece it’s the one you voted for
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    36 a classic but imo it goes Nas, Pac, Big, Wu.
  • Matike85
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ready To Die
    giphy.gif
    Pac got a classic?

hz3p6inerast.gif
    dvkagfhr9hei.gif

White people will say All Eyes on Me was his GOAT... that why they made that ? Ass movie ...you sound dumb AF bruh and East Coast Crab in Barrel Ass ?
  • Matike85
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ready To Die
    giphy.gif
    Pac got a classic?

hz3p6inerast.gif
    dvkagfhr9hei.gif

? does this mean if I don’t know about it? I know about it I’ve listened to it many times and it’s not a masterpiece you dickriding bozo, if any of those albums are a masterpiece it’s the one you voted for

It's y'all East Coast Bias ? again...I'm on my 95 ? it's Westside ? y'all ... Got New York ? always hating and running down South but don't want pay Homage to know other region
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Me Against The World
    giphy.gif
    Pac got a classic?

hz3p6inerast.gif
    dvkagfhr9hei.gif

White people will say All Eyes on Me was his GOAT... that why they made that ? Ass movie ...you sound dumb AF bruh
    giphy.gif
    Pac got a classic?

hz3p6inerast.gif
    dvkagfhr9hei.gif

It's y'all East Coast Bias ? again...I'm on my 95 ? it's Westside ? y'all ... Got New York ? always hating and running down South but don't want pay Homage to know other region

nah YOU sound dumb af
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I look at it like this: if im taking a 3 hr road trip, whats gonna be in rotation.

Bumpin Pac first. Then Biggie. Then imma think if i wanna hear Nas or the Wu. 36 has skipppers. sorry.

On the way back imma slap in that Its dark and hell is hot, E.1999, Lifetime Vol 1, Can-I-Bus or Cuban Linx.

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matw the best rap album ever....illmatic second best

The other two not in the same league but i prefer ready to die over wu tang
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    36 has the most Skippers
  • Matike85
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ready To Die
    giphy.gif
    Pac got a classic?

hz3p6inerast.gif
    dvkagfhr9hei.gif

White people will say All Eyes on Me was his GOAT... that why they made that ? Ass movie ...you sound dumb AF bruh
    giphy.gif
    Pac got a classic?

hz3p6inerast.gif
    dvkagfhr9hei.gif

nah YOU sound dumb af

But Ready To Die use all G-Funk beat at that time... Big Poppa song was a G-Funk beat... U are a ? and typical East Coast Bias Hater...