ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^what does roger from American dad have to do with apple phones?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's the best lyricist of all time & she's the realest.

• Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sia got some ass.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought that said sza

Sia ugly as ? though
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    WhatsApp_Image_2017-09-18_at_11.11.40_AM.jpeg

I hope y’all not bout to try this ? .....You can still trick the iris detection on galaxies with a photograph. And don’t even get me into the speed and core tests of the A11 vs the New galaxy cpu’s.

A one size fits all os can’t stand up to a tailor made version.

Galaxies are basically wearing choppa suits. FOH.

Nobody really gives a ? about iris or face scanning really. Fingerprint scanning is secure enough for pretty much everyone and more convenient in most cases.

The A11 is the most powerful mobile chip out there, no doubt. That said, better chip doesn't always mean better performance. Go watch some of the speed tests. The iPhone X is better at doing computation heavy ? like loading up and manipulating 4K video in Photoshop. But it's actually no really faster doing everyday ? and in some cases Android phones actually faster with the basic ? that most people do day in and day out.

The iPhone X seems like a dope phone, but Apples is bustin ya'll idrones over the head with that price for a bunch of features that are either old or don't amount to ? . Who the ? cares about mapping their ? features on an emoji.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

I hope y’all not bout to try this ? .....You can still trick the iris detection on galaxies with a photograph. And don’t even get me into the speed and core tests of the A11 vs the New galaxy cpu’s.

Apple has been caught "cooking the books" in benchmarks conducted by Apple (can you really expect them to be impartial?). When independently run the Galaxy is faster than the iPhone 8
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember that air force guy that said people wrote racist ? on his door? Well he lied about it he did it himself n got kicked out

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2017/11/08/air-force-academy-cadet-wrote-racial-slur-outside-his-own-dorm-room/
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ric flair 30 for 30 is pretty good
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't know dusty and ric were cool, they sold the hell out of it
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nobody really gives a ? about iris or face scanning really. Fingerprint scanning is secure enough for pretty much everyone and more convenient in most cases.

The A11 is the most powerful mobile chip out there, no doubt. That said, better chip doesn't always mean better performance. Go watch some of the speed tests. The iPhone X is better at doing computation heavy ? like loading up and manipulating 4K video in Photoshop. But it's actually no really faster doing everyday ? and in some cases Android phones actually faster with the basic ? that most people do day in and day out.

The iPhone X seems like a dope phone, but Apples is bustin ya'll idrones over the head with that price for a bunch of features that are either old or don't amount to ? . Who the ? cares about mapping their ? features on an emoji.

To keep my opinion short on the issue, the iPhone X is simply a choice. The new 8 and 8+ are also excellent and affordable options.

The thing about iOS, love it or hate it, is that the features Apple implement always push the industry forward..pre-existing or not, they always streamline their features into a fine tuned and above all, EASY user experience...with minimal fragmentation.The industry (app devs, 3rd party accessories and more) all move based off what Apple does with iOS.

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Android OS is clunky, and gets more clunky over time, the longer you own a device. I have an iPhone 8, 6, and 6S that I’m using right now and the 6 is the oldest and guess what? Still runs like the day I bought it. Every android I’ve ever owned has performed horribly over time and had something as simple as a software update brick the whole phone, not saying Apple iPhones don’t but the streamlined product offering and the Secure Enclave allows my data to be good no matter what. I can get into any android device anytime I want, but iCloud lock, ? already know, it’s a wrap. You could get the cloud lock off, but you ain’t gettin in. And that was all about the OS. Let’s not even get into hardware.... snapdragons B? Still? Them ? last about a year and a half before they start chevy cobaltin all over the place.

iOS with A series chips = Butter smooth over time cuddy.

Infinity screens are dope though.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't buy Apple products off of GP, because of some of the shady stuff they pull. (This is for their products in general, not just their phones)

- Removing ports and calling it a feature, while making more cash from dongle sales.

- Restricting repair manuals from repair businesses, basically, making it harder for people to get their Apple products repaired. Requiring them to get a new one, because getting it fixed will cost just as much.

- Selling "old" hardware as a premium

- My cousins on Facebook talking about how their Iphone is more "snappy"

- Because ? Apple, that's why.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    I don't buy Apple products off of GP, because of some of the shady stuff they pull. (This is for their products in general, not just their phones)

- Removing ports and calling it a feature, while making more cash from dongle sales.

- Restricting repair manuals from repair businesses, basically, making it harder for people to get their Apple products repaired. Requiring them to get a new one, because getting it fixed will cost just as much.

Repair manuals lol.... Apple phones are infinitely cheaper to repair than a galaxy. Trust me. Apple themselves just choose not to repair everything, but you could repair everything on an iPhone short of board level with a YouTube video and some patience....

And their OS is better than android, I’ve had em all across all product tiers and the iPhones always lasted longer. And performed better over time. Be it a 5C or a 7 Plus.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Repair manuals lol.... Apple phones are infinitely cheaper to repair than a galaxy. Trust me. Apple themselves just choose not to repair everything, but you could repair everything on an iPhone short of board level with a YouTube video and some patience....

And their OS is better than android, I’ve had em all across all product tiers and the iPhones always lasted longer. And performed better over time. Be it a 5C or a 7 Plus.

I'm talking about their products in general, not just their phones, and them choosing not to repair is part of the problem.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye u peeped Marlo in Monica s a Dozen Roses video?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Germz101 wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    I want new girlfriends.... Well maybe just 1 or 2.

How do people go about meeting other people these days?

Perfect girl friend would be a black woman with 1 or 2 kids (preferably around the same age as my kids), works part time or is a sahm like me.
    Woke AF, natural hair. Can't stand white people as much as I do (this is important). In a relationship or married (I can't stand bitter single women). Is cute, around my caliber. And live within 5 miles of me. And born between '88 to '95.

Is this too much to ask for?!!!

Ole extra picky ass..that's why you lonely.

You are so correct.

I've gone from having no standards on these Internetz to having too high standards.

WHEN AM I GONNA GET IT RIGHT?!

g4qxr5gwqueu.png
    Shots

@Germz101
    Since you're brutally honest and I can trust you to answer this... can you tell me....

WHY do people always tell me that I don't look like I just had a baby even though i'm a fat ? ?

Are they trying to be polite even though they LYIN?

What gives?

proof?

Nahh. Dont wanna get deadeye excited. You know he like em plump

@MistyKnight

Why don't you want me to be................"happy?"
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Android OS is clunky, and gets more clunky over time, the longer you own a device. I have an iPhone 8, 6, and 6S that I’m using right now and the 6 is the oldest and guess what? Still runs like the day I bought it. Every android I’ve ever owned has performed horribly over time and had something as simple as a software update brick the whole phone, not saying Apple iPhones don’t but the streamlined product offering and the Secure Enclave allows my data to be good no matter what. I can get into any android device anytime I want, but iCloud lock, ? already know, it’s a wrap. You could get the cloud lock off, but you ain’t gettin in. And that was all about the OS. Let’s not even get into hardware.... snapdragons B? Still? Them ? last about a year and a half before they start chevy cobaltin all over the place.

iOS with A series chips = Butter smooth over time cuddy.

Infinity screens are dope though.

It's not that Android is clunky. The issue is that Android users can do more with their phones and usually load more ? over time. My mom has a rinky ? Android phone and has been using it for five years. It works basically the same as it always did. Why? Because she basically uses it like an iPhone. If what you were saying was true, and the phones themselves just went bad, there would be no resell market for Android phones, but there is. All they have to do after a trade-in is a factory reset and the phone works phone (besides poor battery performance at times).

It's true that iPhone performance can be smoother, but again it depends on how you use the phone. I've never had a problem with Android phones over time. When I trade-in, it's because there are new features I want not because my phone has gone bad. All this ? is moot anyway though. The idrones buys new iphones ever 1 or 2 years, so at least for them, this isn't really a valid point. And by idrones I mean the fanatics not the average iphone users.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye u peeped Marlo in Monica s a Dozen Roses video?

lol, nah..........didn't know anything about it.

Just checked it out a few minutes ago though.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

And yet, to replace an iphone battery costs $80 and you gotta take the ? to an Apple store. Meanwhile if I want to replace the battery on 99.999% of android phones it's as simple as ordering a new battery, popping off the back of the phone and installing a new one (the dummies that got an S7 or S8 now know iphone owners pain). iPhones STILL don't have microSD card slots (how is this even allowable in 2017???). They don't even have a ? headphone jack anymore and iFaggots justified this idiotic ? somehow.

My son still has my old LG Optimus T I got back in 2011, still works perfectly. That thing has been dropped, flung across the room and everything and the worst that's happened is the back and battery flew off. In fact, we had 4 of those phones (wife and two oldest daughters) and they're all in perfect working order.

I have my Galaxy S4G sitting next to me. I got it in Jan of 2012, it's still working fine. I have the updated OS for it but haven't gotten around to installing it 'cause I don't really care. There's a single tiny ? in the chrome bezel after all these years. Happened in 2012 while we were moving to a new house. The phone flew out of my shirt pocket, hit the piano, bounced off of that and hit the edge of the Uhaul ramp, then hit the driveway face down.

The only phone of mine with a cracked screen is my Galaxy S3. It fell face down on some gravel in the street and got stepped on.

Meanwhile... My middle daughter is on her third iphone in less than a year. Two iphone 6's and her current 7, all cracked screens. Once it fell out of her pocket to the floor and cracked. The second time it fell off her desk and shattered like someone took a hammer to it. My oldest daughter got tired of replacing her iphone screens. Happened with her 5c, 6, 6 plus and 7. She's now on a Galaxy S7 and happy.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching Flatliners and this cute ass chick pops up. I googled her and damn!!!

fsgpmbt7s55r.jpg

didn't know it was the ole girl from Dope.

e7vvc12pso6t.jpg

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

5luczzozed1i.gif

This ? is so hilarious