Freeway Rick Ross Talks Finding Drug Connect,Suing Rapper Ross,Preparing To Sue John Singleton & FX…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty14_CnEy5M
Freeway Rick Ross recently sat down with Funk Flex for an in-depth interview.

He talks about growing up poor in South Central Los Angeles, learning to hustle, getting to the 12th grade despite not knowing how to read because he was a good tennis player, stealing cars, finding his drug connect, court case against rapper Rick Ross, preparing to sue John Singleton and FX over the series "Snowfall."

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On one hand I’m like so the ? what ? but on the other I’m like do what you gotta do playa.

The human side of me sees his contribution to urban decay but the American in me sees him as a pioneer and savvy businessman back in his heyday.

Idk man. That ? is the ultimate deal with the devil. Made millions through destruction and lost it all when it was time to cash out. The archetypal dope boy. Fast money, faster downfall
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick Ross was the Government's fall guy. He deserves millions especially if you hear his story. They basically told him How to make ? gave him Guns and cheap ? for insanse prices yes the Government did all this. Then they set him up and tried to give him Life in prison. A unreal story with a even unreal ending all the good he is actually currently doing for the urban community.

They actually did give him Life but he did beat it on appeal an win his freedom.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick Ross was the Government's fall guy. He deserves millions especially if you hear his story. They basically told him How to make ? gave him Guns and cheap ? for insanse prices yes the Government did all this. Then they set him up and tried to give him Life in prison. A unreal story with a even unreal ending all the good he is actually currently doing for the urban community.

They actually did give him Life but he did beat it on appeal an win his freedom.

So he gets a pass?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in the process.....look at what he created.

look at our community.

? cant even settle up on pokemon without going to the guns..

nigas cant even fill out an application cause selling dope is flashy even when the profit aint ? .

so pay him for doing the govts job of helping exterminate black folk?

you a piece of work
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ruined many black lives n house holds
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m tired of this begging ass ? . John Singleton don’t owe this dude ? . Stories are inspired by real life all the time.

And it’s cool he being all charitable and ? now but it will never make up for the fuckery he help unleash on black people.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I wanna watch this but I've seen Flex so a couple of these with old 80s and 90s drug dealers and he just keeps proving how corny he is...just a bunch of fakin..."Fam...did you say you used to eat a snickers fam? Oh my goooddd they dont know about eating snickers fam. Tell em...tell em the first time you had a NY snickers"

It wasn't bad actually seemed like Flex had a certain level of fear in him of Rick Ross. So he wasn't his usual over the top self. He had a few moments but it wasn't that bad where you just cut the interview cause Flex has just ? the whole thing up.

LLS at yall ? really being mad at Rick Ross
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On one hand I’m like so the ? what ? but on the other I’m like do what you gotta do playa.

The human side of me sees his contribution to urban decay but the American in me sees him as a pioneer and savvy businessman back in his heyday.

Idk man. That ? is the ultimate deal with the devil. Made millions through destruction and lost it all when it was time to cash out. The archetypal dope boy. Fast money, faster downfall

The American in you is an evil ? .
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zero sympathy

For who and why does this get cosigns?

Dude ain't ask for a bit of sympathy. He spitting a lot of game.

I can understand the other side but I don't have the disdain for drug dealers I guess we supposed to have.

That's some fake ass pro black ? . Ain't nobody force ? in ? veins. They capitalists just like most people here
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ “new York snickers” I heard that ? saying that ? in my head lmaoooo
  • bet365nagga
    bet365nagga Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Great interview
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

So he gets a pass?

I don't think anyone is givin him a pass

if most of us was in his shoes under the same circumstances, we'd prolly do the same thing

of course hindsight is 20/20, but you in the hood broke as ? & an opportunity comes along allowin you to make millions? we'd all jump at the chance
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Zero sympathy

I can understand the other side but I don't have the disdain for drug dealers I guess we supposed to have.

That's some fake ass pro black ? . Ain't nobody force ? in ? veins. They capitalists just like most people here

Lmao if you believe in the capitalist system as a black man, I have some news for you.

House ? ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zero sympathy

Lmao if you believe in the capitalist system as a black man, I have some news for you.

House ? ?

Talk your ?

Don't speak vaguely and attempt to be condescending

Give me the news you think you know and I don't
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Zero sympathy

House ? ?

Talk your ?

Don't speak vaguely and attempt to be condescending

Give me the news you think you know and I don't

You're right, I apologize
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Give this man a break. Look @ the % of brehs out here tyrna fill his shoes. Some of em R our cousins, friends, associates and even family just tryna eat and live. Would u attempt 2 slander their name as well? I wouldn't have pushed it per say but I'd a dam sure sold it 2 some1 2 get off for me. He was an anomaly but paid his debt but we celebrate Cubans and Italians who do worse?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? him and ? like him.
    I know the system wasnt designed for us to prosper but these ? chose the easy way out for themselves. Majority all drug dealers ? up their communities for their own greed and will sacrifice their own people for a dollar.

? them. All the lives and families they destroyed. No feelings at all when they get locked up or gunned down. ? make all that cash and leave the hood in ruble. Dont create jobs or education for the youth, fast money with no advancement of learning add up to squandered time and resources.

No drugs and our communities wouldve thrived without that ? . Families would be more stable. And why sell to your people, sell to them white folks. But ? go nig.

? em
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    I know the system wasnt designed for us to prosper but these ? chose the easy way out for themselves. Majority all drug dealers ? up their communities for their own greed and will sacrifice their own people for a dollar.

? them. All the lives and families they destroyed. No feelings at all when they get locked up or gunned down. ? make all that cash and leave the hood in ruble. Dont create jobs or education for the youth, fast money with no advancement of learning add up to squandered time and resources.

No drugs and our communities wouldve thrived without that ? . Families would be more stable. And why sell to your people, sell to them white folks. But ? go nig.

? em

And what can you offer the community? What, another I have a dream speech? Some of that same ? you rippin off to me? Look where we live at, not a ? to ? in or a window to throw it out of. You the fool old man.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

? em

And what can you offer the community? What, another I have a dream speech? Some of that same ? you rippin off to me? Look where we live at, not a ? to ? in or a window to throw it out of. You the fool old man.

? ill ? you
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Zero sympathy

so you dont mind them capitalizing off the weakness of those that are depressed?

yet as a black man you are ok with this...fully knowing you are at the bottom of the totem pole and being feed this to help speed up the destruction of you and those like you.

smdh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Give this man a break. Look @ the % of brehs out here tyrna fill his shoes. Some of em R our cousins, friends, associates and even family just tryna eat and live. Would u attempt 2 slander their name as well? I wouldn't have pushed it per say but I'd a dam sure sold it 2 some1 2 get off for me. He was an anomaly but paid his debt but we celebrate Cubans and Italians who do worse?

i actually do....fukk that ? .

i also purposely stayed away from that side of my family cause that whole lifestyle is ? and beneficial and yet ? think they are apart of it or glamorize it.

as a ? whos close to this...this ? aint nothing to want to be a part of.

alot of ? went past trynna eat...thats the excuse.
    once you see ? with jordans an nice cars....it aint about eating no more.

nah...

i never liked a bully and never liked a ? who preys on the weak. cubans, italians, ? , jamaicans...or whoever else preys on my people....they can eat a dead jew dikk.

ross paid his debt? did he really? how so?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

? em

Nino Brown approves this post
    newjack_l.jpg
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My big homie lil bro is close with him and they talk regularly. they met in prison and he took a liking to him and linked with each other on the outside when Freeway first got out like around 2009-10 or so, I forget. I don’t understand the hate he get on the IC, but I guess it’s hard for me to understand just because i feel like that’s my mans man. While I don’t support him like homeboy do, I respect his grind and his hustle...he did the damn thing and did it big. His still got plenty money I know that