50 Cent - Ski Mask Way (Bad News,VA Shout out)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol @ that fat ? infamous upping this old thread... Smh@ the clowns modding on here

Pull up a pic where I'm fat like you are here :joy: :joy:

Bs-vQOhIQAAwkie.jpg

Post ya pic up like u just posted mine....I'm not ashamed of that pic or fat now post ya pic u George Lopez fat piece of scary ? u ? ....
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ that fat ? infamous upping this old thread... Smh@ the clowns modding on here

Bs-vQOhIQAAwkie.jpg

Post ya pic up like u just posted mine....I'm not ashamed of that pic or fat now post ya pic u George Lopez fat piece of scary ? u ? ....

:joy: :joy: :joy:
  • gee757
    Options

Bs-vQOhIQAAwkie.jpg

I'm not now post ya pic u scary ? ..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bs-vQOhIQAAwkie.jpg

I'm not now post ya pic u scary ? ..

you skinny like rick ross now grimace?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My guy Gee chillin with the shorties, got Rose on deck salute
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bs-vQOhIQAAwkie.jpg

Wtf u smiling like that u ?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee chilling with hoes while y’all on the net...who really taking the L here?
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably need to get a new 49ers fitted, though.

Other than that, I see ya ? with the bottle of Rose and the hoes!
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Really? You sure those are actually "women" given his fascination with dressing midgets up like posters and paying for ? services? IJS
    NEYTP0p.gif
  • gee757
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

That ? infamous posted that pic like I wasn't n VIP wit fab @ the palace living life faded.... what I find funny is that ? has no problem posting my pic but that fat ? won't dare post his cuz he's a ?

That fat ? infamous.... cuz his ? ass won't post his pic but he can post mine SMH......& That ? is a mod I swear all mods should have a pic up so we know who we r dealing with.....
    AggieLean. wrote: »

That's a 9ers snapback & u Kno when u go too the club sercurity makes u take that off when u get that Pat down...

Really? You sure those are actually "women" given his fascination with dressing midgets up like posters and paying for ? services? IJS
    NEYTP0p.gif

Smh@ u virgins really believing that nerd ? ...u need to go outside & get some ? & get me off ya mind ? ...
  • RickyRich
    Options
    ? look like cleveland son
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    LMAO "in VIP with Fab". Fab doesn't know who you are, you lame
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't the producer pass away? Very soulful track. Dope sample.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

That ? infamous posted that pic like I wasn't n VIP wit fab @ the palace living life faded.... what I find funny is that ? has no problem posting my pic but that fat ? won't dare post his cuz he's a ?

That fat ? infamous.... cuz his ? ass won't post his pic but he can post mine SMH......& That ? is a mod I swear all mods should have a pic up so we know who we r dealing with.....
    AggieLean. wrote: »

That's a 9ers snapback & u Kno when u go too the club sercurity makes u take that off when u get that Pat down...

NEYTP0p.gif

Smh@ u virgins really believing that nerd ? ...u need to go outside & get some ? & get me off ya mind ? ...

LMAO at the contradiction here. Last i checked all you talk about is dudes on here. Go check ya self you might be missin ya man hood hoe cake
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man them hos look like they in their 50,bet that hole in the wall club smell like straight bengay/icy hot.
    And with your logic ? who get hos dont use the net?lol
  • gee757
    Options

Fat ? ? I never said he did now post ya pic u scary fat ? ...

Man them hos look like they in their 50,bet that hole in the wall club smell like straight bengay/icy hot.

Ya hoes is ya hand u facelessscary ? SMH.....I swear it's always the bitchez wit no pix talking the most ? on here this place is a faceless ? talking ? Paradise full of kowards..
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fat ? ? I never said he did now post ya pic u scary fat ? ...

Ya hoes is ya hand u facelessscary ? SMH.....I swear it's always the bitchez wit no pix talking the most ? on here this place is a faceless ? talking ? Paradise full of kowards..

:joy:
  • RickyRich
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Last person to caĺl someone fat
  • gee757
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Last person to caĺl someone fat

Napoleon Dynamite ? u can't even b ya self on here playing blk...foh