Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People are saying that the clenched fist arthur post by Bron had nothing to do with Kyrie but it was because he found out Bledsoe was going to the Bucks and not the Cavs. Turns out Bron wanted the Cavs to trade the BK pick for Bledsoe and the Cavs didnt do it so he posted that ? .

Bron wildin out though. How you not gonna sign an extension, send a bunch of signals that you not gonna resign, and then expect the organization to trade a potential top 7 pick in whats looking like a really good draft class to make you happy?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I dont wanna overhype the kid but if he keeps this up its gon be scary

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    People are saying that the clenched fist arthur post by Bron had nothing to do with Kyrie but it was because he found out Bledsoe was going to the Bucks and not the Cavs. Turns out Bron wanted the Cavs to trade the BK pick for Bledsoe and the Cavs didnt do it so he posted that ? .

Bron wildin out though. How you not gonna sign an extension, send a bunch of signals that you not gonna resign, and then expect the organization to trade a potential top 7 pick in whats looking like a really good draft class to make you happy?[,/B]

Bron woulda made these ? do this and then left anyways lol
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 - 2 tonight
  • AZTG
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    I dont wanna overhype the kid but if he keeps this up its gon be scary

Craziest thing is, as good as Embiid looks, and he looks like a future HOF player, Simmons is your best player to me.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    AD + DMC: over 55 ppg and 26 rbs this may be the best C/PF combo ever. 

mchale_parrish.jpg

Someday..... maybe.

But now. Hell no.

They gotta get some W's chips first before they can even get in that convo.

Fixed. I mean, The Chief and McHale make up 2/3rd's of the greatest front court ever.
  • AZTG
    Options
    How bulls fans feeling about hoiberg? Is he worth keeping around? If not its better to get a new coach that can grow with the youngsters they have.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Eastern conference contenders losing by 14 to the 1 win mavs at home huh? DSJ going at wall on his own court lol those ? still soft defensively

Mind you got damn business Axe!!

Losing to the Mavs is a problem. The bold is that young ? doing exactly what he supposed to do. Smith jr doing anything besides that would be him being a sucka.

What was your point with that comment?

Wall been unimpressive to start the season especially since he went 8-24 in his last playoff appearance
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How bulls fans feeling about hoiberg? Is he worth keeping around? If not its better to get a new coach that can grow with the youngsters they have.

I'm 50-50 on duke he's solid but not great at anything.

Bulls finished last year #6 in defense they are currently 7th in defense and 2nd in rebounds.Only the warriors have more assisted baskets they scrappy and play hard no matter who on the floor.

Jury still out basically.

I'm glad they traded jimmy tho that was the right move.Maxing duke woulda had the bulls all ? up.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    AD + DMC: over 55 ppg and 26 rbs this may be the best C/PF combo ever. 

Lml gtfoh with this ? . They ain't even make the playoffs and are likely to be done come February

They got potential but stop this ?

Who your team is lil man?

Knicks I know where my team stands it's better than you can caw ? spitting outlandish ? on y'all makeshift squad

Aite bet. Say no less.
  • AZTG
    Options

Bulls finished last year #6 in defense they are currently 7th in defense and 2nd in rebounds.Only the warriors have more assisted baskets they scrappy and play hard no matter who on the floor.

I'm glad they traded jimmy tho that was the right move.Maxing duke woulda had the bulls all ? up.

To me having the right coach is a very important part of a rebuild, especially when you building through the draft. When your rookies come in fresh, you want a coach to be there to teach them the right habits and how you want them to play. Thats why I was asking avout Hoiberg.

Its the same with the Knicks, all I wanted is for KP and the young guys to have the same coach for a bunch of years. Hornacek was seeming real timid first few games but after the last few wins he seems way more comfortable and takes risk so im feeling that.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Eastern conference contenders losing by 14 to the 1 win mavs at home huh? DSJ going at wall on his own court lol those ? still soft defensively

Mind you got damn business Axe!!

Losing to the Mavs is a problem. The bold is that young ? doing exactly what he supposed to do. Smith jr doing anything besides that would be him being a sucka.

What was your point with that comment?

Wall been unimpressive to start the season especially since he went 8-24 in his last playoff appearance

That still doesn't answer my question.

You know this some captain obvious ? !!!
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To me having the right coach is a very important part of a rebuild, especially when you building through the draft. When your rookies come in fresh, you want a coach to be there to teach them the right habits and how you want them to play. Thats why I was asking avout Hoiberg.

Its the same with the Knicks, all I wanted is for KP and the young guys to have the same coach for a bunch of years. Hornacek was seeming real timid first few games but after the last few wins he seems way more comfortable and takes risk so im feeling that.

1st time he's had a roster without egos and players blowing him off.I like how the bulls play, they compete they aren't getting washed by 30+ every game.
    "I feel like they're better than their record shows," Cousins said about the Bulls. "They're probably top-three hardest-playing teams in the league at this point."

I think he's getting the best out the roster but they're mad young & don't have much talent.

Like I said Jury still out I'll see the next 2 years
  • Beta
    Options
    Just need biggie avi to make the cipher complete
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @crude_, i been seeing you post

stop ducking the thread

where those hot takes at
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Got ? in they avi with Bobby Brown jaw and guys who clearly rock with the blazers come outta nowhere repping for the celtics and no real celtics fans say nothing for the 3rd straight year.

Where are the OGs?

Them>>>Heat fans
  • Beta
    Options
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's crazy but it's a good chance Tony Parker ends playing before Kawhi does, he's already doing 5 on 5 drills while Kawhi is still having set backs at this point

Spurs are always extra cautious in these situations and there are some rumors saying don't be surprised if he misses most if not all of the season which I hope isn't true