Its not his mamas fault...dont victim blame
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, the system is ? up......

But, I'm not sold on mama's sexual activity being controlled by the state....

He is right about medicine and their dangers....

We need to educate....

Problem is that by the time people become aware of this ? ....

Its too late....

r19e4g6vm1kv.jpg
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn women and accountability...
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I mean, a lot of those policies where of the Democratic Party. A lot of those policies were not purposely created for the effect that they had. I know a lot of people want to believe they were.

The thing about the Democratic Party, it's low key racist white folks with white guilt. So they didn't want to delve into the reasons for poverty in black America. They cut ? short and said, ok.

Here's these things to lessen ur burden, vote for us and we will make sure these things are around. The bad thing about that is, without the real root over poverty solved. For a long time those were the only real means of supporting a family.

People became so comfortable with it, so used to it. That they settled into this just being what life is. The Republican Party looking for support from their base, said. Rightfully and wrongfully so, these people are abusing these giveaways.

There has to be stipulations, the Democratic Party still wanting and needing white support. Caved and allowed stipulations that giving the current state of the black community. Only caused it to nose dive more in the wrong direction.

So, a lot of this weren't like, purposely built to destroy the black community. It's an affect of the black community being in the postion it is/was in America. And kinda getting ? by the democratic process.

So it wasn't really as purposeful as he's saying, but it's kinda like he's saying in a way.

I think knowing that nuisance is very important in how the black communities should approach and deal with government.

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty good interview. I'mma peep the rest. Thank 4 da post.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    I don't care what excuse they have, I'm gonna look at you as irresponsible as hell if you got multiple kids by multiple ? . Being a hoe is one thing, you ain't gotta be a breeding machine too

There's some chick on YouTube with 7 kids by 6 ? and now pregnant with the 8 kid and she's under 30. But all she does is talk about you're a hater if you call out her ?

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    I don't care what excuse they have, I'm gonna look at you as irresponsible as hell if you got multiple kids by multiple ? . Being a hoe is one thing, you ain't gotta be a breeding machine too

There's some chick on YouTube with 7 kids by 6 ? and now pregnant with the 8 kid and she's under 30. But all she does is talk about you're a hater if you call out her ?

My workday has slowed down enough post a video I got time to watch some ? for a few minutes.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trina has no walls
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad to see how the majority of yall missed the entire ? point. Geesh...
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

My workday has slowed down enough post a video I got time to watch some ? for a few minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IesuyWxAQEk

apparently the newest baby daddy that she suckered into marrying her is leaving her now too, just a hot ass mess

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His mama is a ? , then he starts going on about slavery. That ? ain't got nothing to do with his mama being a ? .

Your father not staying at home didn't mean she had to ? other ? .

This ? ain't profound.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IesuyWxAQEk

apparently the newest baby daddy that she suckered into marrying her is leaving her now too, just a hot ass mess

Thank you!!! This ? is pure ? gold. The comments from the other stupid ? are sadly hilarious.

Its ? up that her type of stupidity is not rare