Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Damn no horford,that's a winnable game for the lakers

edit it's in boston, slight chance
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thunder just need to establish a pecking order offensively & move the rock they iso way too much.

Defensively they're elite and can rebound.Their bench isn't as bad a people projected either

I think billy donovan and presti were college friends or go way back cuz I still don't understand what donovan brings to the table.Hes' brooks 2.0 ,just imagine if pop or stevens were okc coach

Russ has jagged a few games too.I see why most kobe groupies love russ they're both low iq dumb ?

? just going through the same growing pains when you get superstars together there games complement each other I'm not a fan of the coach

Jerami grant and Raymond Felton have been a surprise for the bench grant should start over Roberson imo but the bench can't take that hit or at least He should get more of his minutes
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Thunder just need to establish a pecking order offensively & move the rock they iso way too much.

Defensively they're elite and can rebound.Their bench isn't as bad a people projected either

I think billy donovan and presti were college friends or go way back cuz I still don't understand what donovan brings to the table.Hes' brooks 2.0 ,just imagine if pop or stevens were okc coach

Russ has jagged a few games too.I see why most kobe groupies love russ they're both low iq dumb ?

? just going through the same growing pains when you get superstars together there games complement each other I'm not a fan of the coach

Jerami grant and Raymond Felton have been a surprise for the bench grant should start over Roberson imo but the bench can't take that hit or at least He should get more of his minutes

No.

He's been closing games while roberson sits.I watched russ jag the c's,blazers & kings games doin stupid ?

He KEPT Lettin adams switch on lillard(Same thing vs kyrie) cuz he too lazy to go around/fight thru the screen,why are you letting a 7 footer guard a pg in crunch time? Russ left cj wide open cuz he chasing rebounds he do a lot of annoying stuff that loses games.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No.

He's been closing games while roberson sits.I watched russ jag the c's,blazers & kings games doin stupid ?

He KEPT Lettin adams switch on lillard(Same thing vs kyrie) cuz he too lazy to go around/fight thru the screen,why are you letting a 7 footer guard a pg in crunch time? Russ left cj wide open cuz he chasing rebounds he do a lot of annoying stuff that loses games.

donovan needs to adjust the pnr scheme

they switch too easily and leave adams out to dry

or

russ could make the easy fix and just put some heart into it
  • wizedidit
    wizedidit Members Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Got ? in they avi with Bobby Brown jaw and guys who clearly rock with the blazers come outta nowhere repping for the celtics and no real celtics fans say nothing for the 3rd straight year.

Where are the OGs?

Bra I been round for a minute lost my ? and came back u know I rock wit the c's y'all ? made me choose..u need to be worried about them lifeless ass heat u been real quiet on whiteside underachieving ass lol
  • wizedidit
    wizedidit Members Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Options
    Even with out horford we should win this game I expect brown and Tatum to have big games they come alive against the Lakers
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? at Marcus Smart’s FG %. How is that ? ass ? still in the league?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Between this and the Giannis might not be great comment Celtics fans are in the lead for the dumbest fans in cheapseats.

No suprise there though.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and people talk about the cawcaw boys...smh
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Im waiting for Knicks fans to start popping up soon. 2-3 more wins and they gon be in here. Im gon be smacking all them cats.

Man ? that. These sons of ? need to start losing. Always want to be middling when we actually have our picks. 2-3 more wins and I'll be in here like that fat Eagles fan when they're losing.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

No.

? pointed out last year his defense was ass for no reason "loser Tendencies " intangible things that can be shaken off but we're talking about egotistic bball players who don't like change nobody on that team going to tell him his defense is shaky melo can't say ? don't even know if pg that committed too care
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

It's crazy but it's a good chance Tony Parker ends playing before Kawhi does, he's already doing 5 on 5 drills while Kawhi is still having set backs at this point

Spurs are always extra cautious in these situations and there are some rumors saying don't be surprised if he misses most if not all of the season which I hope isn't true

What is his exact injury again?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    porzingis balling out that's cool but he's known for burning out mid season so you're telling me with a larger role this ain't going to happen again? i'm not getting too hyped about this i know his potential if these other young players show and prove ill happy
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's crazy but it's a good chance Tony Parker ends playing before Kawhi does, he's already doing 5 on 5 drills while Kawhi is still having set backs at this point

Spurs are always extra cautious in these situations and there are some rumors saying don't be surprised if he misses most if not all of the season which I hope isn't true

What is his exact injury again?

I think it’s his quad
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    man ghost dont be knowing what he talking bout

sound like some ? you hear from standing in line at Jimmy Johns or some ?

? tight because i said your team is likely blown up by february? if yall dont look like yall going to the playoffs thats a fact. the ? you mean, if it ain't blown up your gm is a ? and y'all ? rented a stat stuffer for nothing and your bumass sqaud will continue to be a bunch of nobodies and ? with wasted potential caw caw ?

who a stat stuffer ghost?

im pretty sure you just regurgitating some ? you heard from somebody else.

a ? "tight" b/c you speaking on some stuff you know nothing about

all this faux outrage b/c you let time is mon3y trigger you about AD and Boogie being the best big man combo in NBA history

just own it

bless us with another hot take...
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Spurs beat writer said the front office and POP are quietly frustrated with Kawhi "pain-tolerance" bascially tryna give him the low-key Derrick Rose charge
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

"Game changer"jae crowder shooting 30% from 3's with a 116 defensive rating

get these pretenders outta here

damn this is crazy.....but ? that roster is full of old and lazy ? so aint much to expect
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cavs defense been a problem since 2015, honestly. They just don’t have any players that are disciplined on that end.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    porzingis balling out that's cool but he's known for burning out mid season so you're telling me with a larger role this ain't going to happen again? i'm not getting too hyped about this i know his potential if these other young players show and prove ill happy

I dont think anyone is expecting much, everyone just wants to see progress. Knicks ceiling is still a team that MIGHT sneak in as a 7-8 seed and go 5 games before losing in the 1st round.

I just want the Knicks to be in the playoff picture and have KP experience the pressue having to win meaningful games even id they dont make it.

This nice little 6-1 run of the last 7 is fun though. Just enjoying it for what it is.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

I dont think anyone is expecting much, everyone just wants to see progress. Knicks ceiling is still a team that MIGHT sneak in as a 7-8 seed and go 5 games before losing in the 1st round.

I just want the Knicks to be in the playoff picture and have KP experience the pressue having to win meaningful games even id they dont make it.

This nice little 6-1 run of the last 7 is fun though. Just enjoying it for what it is.

tenor.gif