Comments

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Where are our fathers they ask? Um in PRISON doing YEARS for a MISDAMEANOR. If you BLACK and this news DIDNT disturb you ? YOU. Its going to be YOU or your SON next.

Or raise ur son right n they wont ever see a cell
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Where are our fathers they ask? Um in PRISON doing YEARS for a MISDAMEANOR. If you BLACK and this news DIDNT disturb you ? YOU. Its going to be YOU or your SON next.

Or raise ur son right n they wont ever see a cell

If you raise your son right and they listen they shouldn't ever be caught in a situation like meek with extended probation. Now the injustice of the system is they may still get beat down or get excessive force. They may be falsely accused of a ? or other assault they didn't do. But what meek went through was easily avoidable. Those issues any black man rich or poor face because of profiling is really the #1 that needs to be fixed about the justice system.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek pops was murdered when he was a kid so what is y'all saying
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this might be the best for meeks people actually showing him love lol
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

? up thing to post. I wonder why they hate each other
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a question tho how can you violate your probation on a case that was dropped and dismissed ? talking bout Meek need to move better he need to be smarter but since the last time he seen the judge what has he ACTUALLY done??? ? saying he need to go to prison for what ppl so around him wtf if I call you a ? online and yo folks see me and jump me the judge should send you to jail becuz they did that on behalf of you??? If he had done things worth the time coo but ? saying he should move better and basing off old stuff or things other ppl do..... It's sad y'all don't see how flaw a thought process that is ? want Meek to live under a rock becuz he might get time for spitting on the sidewalk and ? gonna say that's on him he should have found the nearest trash can smh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    "The system is ? up"

"Meek should've moved smarter within his situation "

Both statements are true.

This forum is full of posts and threads rightfully stating how ? up the judicial system is. So nobody condones the system. It's a constant point of discussion on here.

But put it like this, if your son, brother, etc was on papers, would we simply tell him how unfair the system is? Or would we also give him some advice on moving smarter given his circumstances? Would we get ? at anyone advising him to move smarter?

The Liangelo Ball situation, China's sentencing and legal process is excessive as ? for a petty crime. But "? try not to steal while you're out of the country" is pretty reasonable advice.

As far as anyone saying Meek "deserves this" I can't rock with that.

Yeah ? is getting it confused ans acting like saying Meek did some dumb ? with saying he deserves it. 2 completely different things
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »

? up thing to post. I wonder why they hate each other

Its. Not. Real
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    I got a question tho how can you violate your probation on a case that was dropped and dismissed ? talking bout Meek need to move better he need to be smarter but since the last time he seen the judge what has he ACTUALLY done??? ? saying he need to go to prison for what ppl so around him wtf if I call you a ? online and yo folks see me and jump me the judge should send you to jail becuz they did that on behalf of you??? If he had done things worth the time coo but ? saying he should move better and basing off old stuff or things other ppl do..... It's sad y'all don't see how flaw a thought process that is ? want Meek to live under a rock becuz he might get time for spitting on the sidewalk and ? gonna say that's on him he should have found the nearest trash can smh

Previously the judge decided not to give Meek more jail time when the DA said he should get it. That is treatment in meeks favor. Meek had a drug test fiasco with a bad sample. That is treatment the average ? would never get by if that happened to him in the same system.

While he got ? over with this bs sentence it is crazy to think meek didn't get passes the average joe would have never got during this process.
  • GetoBoy
    Options

Previously the judge decided not to give Meek more jail time when the DA said he should get it. That is treatment in meeks favor. Meek had a drug test fiasco with a bad sample. That is treatment the average ? would never get by if that happened to him in the same system.

While he got ? over with this bs sentence it is crazy to think meek didn't get passes the average joe would have never got during this process.

So he's getting jail time retroactively off old stuff but he should do better now?? If he's getting punished for old stuff that means he is doing better then he was b4 but now you wanna get punish him.... Again putting the judge tryna make up for what she felt was a mistake isn't on Meek she should have got him when she had the chance don't try and retroactively get someone with BS charges... The whole thing is messed up and uncalled for becuz he actually has been moving better and smarter and that still wasn't enough
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So he's getting jail time retroactively off old stuff but he should do better now?? If he's getting punished for old stuff that means he is doing better then he was b4 but now you wanna get punish him.... Again putting the judge tryna make up for what she felt was a mistake isn't on Meek she should have got him when she had the chance don't try and retroactively get someone with BS charges... The whole thing is messed up and uncalled for becuz he actually has been moving better and smarter and that still wasn't enough

He got arrested while on probation correct?
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

And the charges were dropped meaning there was no case so he violated and is moving wrong becuz of things that were dismissed and the DA and PO ain't even see no wrong in?? Naw sorry I'll never get that logic
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

And the charges were dropped meaning there was no case so he violated and is moving wrong becuz of things that were dismissed and the DA and PO ain't even see no wrong in?? Naw sorry I'll never get that logic

? like that happens all the time....doesnt make it right...just because charges are dropped does not mean it cant be looked at as a violation of probabtion, especially when it happens time and time again

Dont put yourself in situations that anyone could interupt as a violation and you wont deal with the BS to begin with
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    The ? was in a airport and got swung on wtf he suppose to do take the underground railroad smh... Y'all still don't get it he didn't do anything wrong which is why the PO and DA didn't want no jail.... The judge is punishing him for OLD stuff which is the problem you can't let somebody go for something then come back around and say "I know you really ain't do nothing but I shouldn't have let you off last time so I'ma get your now even tho I know you ain't really do nothing this time"..... I can't believe ppl are subscribing to that mindset but hey I guess
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The ? was in a airport and got swung on wtf he suppose to do take the underground railroad smh... Y'all still don't get it he didn't do anything wrong which is why the PO and DA didn't want no jail.... The judge is punishing him for OLD stuff which is the problem you can't let somebody go for something then come back around and say "I know you really ain't do nothing but I shouldn't have let you off last time so I'ma get your now even tho I know you ain't really do nothing this time"..... I can't believe ppl are subscribing to that mindset but hey I guess

Ignorance is bliss haha...shouldnt have come back in here

Funny that people defending him acting like a fool...but when i speak to ppl from his city about it they laughing at him and calling him a ? ....the internet is a funny thing
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Any contact with police while you're on probation is going to be brought up. Anything from a damn traffic ticket on up so you know multiple arrests for whatever reason even if the charges are dropped will be brought up in front of a judge
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2017
    Options
    this might be the best for meeks people actually showing him love lol

Huh??? Meek hip hop peers never stopped fukin wit him.....the only people that was mad @ meek 4 ethering Drake out the hip hop goats discussion wit Twitter fingers is Drake, the hip pop crowd & Canada hip hop always had Meeks back word 2 J #PaperPlanes #GlowUp ..

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m hearing that the Governor of Pennsylvania is going to step in and reevaluate Meek’s prison sentence..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    I’m hearing that the Governor of Pennsylvania is going to step in and reevaluate Meek’s prison sentence..

Sets a dangerous precedent tho....
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

Sets a dangerous precedent tho....

C/S .....If im a average ? on the street will that ? look at my case too or the hundred of other ? that prob got ? up judges and whatnot.
  • GetoBoy
    Options

If you lend someone $20 and they don't pay you back, then you see them in need and lend them $20 dollars again and they don't pay you again, at some point you're gonna stop lending them money simply based on their past actions.
    Meek don't DESERVE 2-4 years, but he put himself in a position to allow it to happen to him.
    The legal system is a mess. Meek has $$ and the choice of living how he WANTS to live. That means, people, places and things. Hanging around w a bunch of wild ? that are Physically ASSAULTING people in public and videotaping crimes it is not wise.

? then why THEY not in jail that's what y'all keep missing.... If me and my ? go jump somebody for you while you just chilling we all should get to go home while you go to prison??? This can't be life smh