? fearing Man of ? & family values GOP Judge Roy Moore accused of sexual encounter w/ a 14yo…

Options

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

AZTG wrote: »
    ? is getting real scary when they are ok with a ? in office as long as he is republican. ? is wild.

By contrast Democrats/Liberals ridiculed and excommunicated Anthony ? .......
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white man is a pedohile & natural ?
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I dislike this cracka, ? don't pass the smell test (no pun)

I mean, tf she doin givin him her phone #? Unless he put a gun to her head like Loc Dog in don't be a menace, she was complicit

I kno, he's older & should of known better yada yada blah blah

but it seems as if this wasn't as taboo in the 70's (see dazed & confused, Matthew McConaughey)

fool her once, shame on him. tf she doin goin back to his house a 2nd time? Again, unless he used a weapon & force.. shame on her

I understand I may sound ignorant, but how does someone sexually assault you multiple times & not live under the same roof?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im here for all this ?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/white-house-roy-moore-sexual-harassment-claims-mere-allegation-step-aside-if-true
    White House: Roy Moore Sexual Harassment Claims A ‘Mere Allegation’

The White House on Friday weighed in on an allegation that Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) once molested a 14-year-old girl, calling the charge a “mere allegation” but allowing that Moore should “step aside” if it is true.

“Like most Americans the president believes we cannot allow a mere allegation, in this case one from many years ago, to destroy a person’s life,” press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters aboard Air Force One. “However, the president also believes that if these allegations are true, Judge Moore will do the right thing and step aside.”

President Donald Trump, who is currently in the middle of a tour throughout Asia, voiced his backing for Moore after the former Alabama State Supreme Court justice handily won the GOP Senate primary in September.

His comments broadly echo those of GOP leaders like Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) who said that Moore needed to leave the race if the allegations that he’d pursued relationships with multiple teenage women were true.

The Washington Post reported Thursday on the stories of four women who accused Moore of coming on to them when they were teenagers, including one who said she was 14 when Moore took her to his home and initiated sexual contact.

Sanders spent only a few words discussing the allegations before telling reporters that the “president must and will remain focused on representing our country on his historic trip to Asia, where he has been treated with great respect and made unprecedented progress in further strengthening alliances.”

Trump himself has been uncharacteristically quiet and on-message since the news broke, keeping his tweets focused on his visits to China and Vietnam.

During the presidential campaign, over a dozen women accused him of sexual harassment and assault. Trump has maintained that they were all lying to damage his political career.

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »

I mean, tf she doin givin him her phone #? Unless he put a gun to her head like Loc Dog in don't be a menace, she was complicit

but it seems as if this wasn't as taboo in the 70's (see dazed & confused, Matthew McConaughey)

fool her once, shame on him. tf she doin goin back to his house a 2nd time? Again, unless he used a weapon & force.. shame on her

I understand I may sound ignorant, but how does someone sexually assault you multiple times & not live under the same roof?

speechless, you do sound ignorant
  • stringer bell
    Options

Crazy ass Alex Jones gets on the ? defense bandwagon...
  • Brian B.
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

I'll be dat

cuz I jus don't kno how it could happen, unless a weapon or force is involved

if you could answer my questions & give a lil insight, that'd be helpful to my understanding

why she give out her # in the 1st place?
    why'd she go back a 2nd time after already bein sexually assaulted (allegedly)?
  • Brian B.
    Options

I'll be dat

if you could answer my questions & give a lil insight, that'd be helpful to my understanding

so you think you cant coerce a minor into doing sexual things, and them being clueless of the situation?

she is 14 B, 14 , he is 32 he knew what he was doing. She is not mature enough to understand sexual manipulation.

and sex with a minor is illegal. This aint rocket science.

well, never said it was legal

but are you tryna say she was clueless after he kissed her during the 1st alleged incident? Then went to his house a 2nd time? lol

there are 14yr olds who throw themselves at older men, I kno cuz it happened to me
    granted I was 19, but if I never asked her age I would've assumed she was bout 17 & ?
    after I told her we can't talk no more cuz of the age, she still wanted to ? & asked me why not

so let's not act like there ain't any lil fast ass 14yr old hussies runnin round

was she a fast ass ? or naïve? or a fast ass naïve ? ?

& I'd still like some answers to my questions, if you can

why'd she give her # in the 1st place? unless you're sayin she was coerced?
    why go back a 2nd time after an already alleged incident? coercion?

so you sayin Roy Moore was more like Rudy Ray Moore? lol

(btw coercion is force, so I still don't kno how it can be done w/o a weapon or coercion, unless the "victim" is a lil complicit)
  • stringer bell
    Options
    https://www.mediaite.com/tv/roy-moores-brother-hes-being-persecuted-just-like-jesus-christ-was/
    Roy Moore’s Brother Compares Him to Jesus Christ Over Sexual Assault Allegations

Following the bombshell report from the Washington Post alleging Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore initiated sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl when he was 32, a number of Republicans have called on Moore to drop out of the race.

At the same time, other conservatives have come to Moore’s defense while the ex-Alabama judge himself has lashed out, claiming the mainstream media is in cahoots with the Democratic Party to take him down.

With Moore digging in his heels and refusing to step aside, CNN’s Martin Savidge spoke to the Republican Senate nominee’s brother this morning to get some additional insight. And while one would expect family to defend their own, the way Jerry Moore went about standing behind his bro Roy was something else.

Savidge reported that Jerry Moore said that he knows “deeply in his heart” and “in his faith” that the allegations against his brother are “not true at all.” Jerry added that the motivation behind the women coming forward in the WaPo story is “money and the Democratic Party,” implying that this is a concerted effort to derail his brother’s Senate campaign.

Savidge then noted that is when Jerry Moore brought religion into the equation. After saying that the women accusing his brother would “have to answer to ? ,” Jerry told Savidge that the former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice is being persecuted “like Jesus Christ was.”

Yes, that was what Jerry Moore said about his brother.

“He expects that the voters here and those that know Roy Moore are going to be outraged, outraged by the allegations,” Savidge concluded. “He said, no, outraged anyone would even think that Roy Moore would be capable of doing what he’s been accused of by these women.”

• stringer bell
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jerry-falwell-jr-defends-roy-moore-telling-the-truth
    Falwell Jr. Defends Roy Moore: ‘I Believe The Judge Is Telling The Truth’

Evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr. is sticking by Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) after a woman told the Washington Post that Moore groped her when she was 14 years old.

“It comes down to a question who is more credible in the eyes of the voters — the candidate or the accuser,” Falwell Jr. told the Religious News Service in an email published Friday.

The president of the evangelical Liberty University likened the sexual misconduct accusations against Moore to those made by over a dozen women last year against President Donald Trump, who Falwell Jr. enthusiastically supported.

Trump “denied that any of them were true and the American people believed him and elected him the 45th president of the United States,” Falwell Jr. told the Religious News Service.

Noting that Moore has dismissed the allegations as a false and “desperate political attack,” Falwell Jr. added in a subsequent email: “And I believe the judge is telling the truth.”

Last year, Falwell Jr. blamed the release of an “Access Hollywood” clip in which Trump bragged of groping women without their consent and a subsequent wave of sexual assault allegations against the GOP nominee on establishment Republicans trying to derail his presidential campaign.

Most evangelical voters also stuck by the GOP nominee, and polling suggests they will do the same with Moore. In a Public Religion Research Institute poll conducted after the “Access Hollywood” tape came out last October, some 72 percent of evangelical voters said that politicians who committed transgressions in their personal lives could still behave ethically in office.

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options

I'll be dat

so you think you cant coerce a minor into doing sexual things, and them being clueless of the situation?

she is 14 B, 14 , he is 32 he knew what he was doing. She is not mature enough to understand sexual manipulation.

but are you tryna say she was clueless after he kissed her during the 1st alleged incident? Then went to his house a 2nd time? lol

there are 14yr olds who throw themselves at older men, I kno cuz it happened to me
    granted I was 19, but if I never asked her age I would've assumed she was bout 17 & ?
    after I told her we can't talk no more cuz of the age, she still wanted to ? & asked me why not

so let's not act like there ain't any lil fast ass 14yr old hussies runnin round

(btw coercion is force, so I still don't kno how it can be done w/o a weapon or coercion, unless the "victim" is a lil complicit)

im really done with you,

if you don't think a 32 year old man sleeping with a 14 year old consent or other wise is wrong, then go ahead dude, you are the adult you should know better...

there is no saving you...
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OGOUN STRIKES AGAIN!!!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    THE man could be innocent

No ? ..no
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow, white women in AL said: "If Jesus can 4 give him I have 2 also." Denial and deflection @ it's finest. ? is the norm behind closed doors with CACS. Truth to sum can be embarrassing 2 others. Sands r draining 4 the devil's. Their run is up! OGOUN!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Let me see the address on your license ma'am?

It cant be ? these drivers license addresses dont match"

-Detective Brian B.
  • Brian B.
    Options

I'll be dat

im really done with you,

if you don't think a 32 year old man sleeping with a 14 year old consent or other wise is wrong, then go ahead dude, you are the adult you should know better...

there is no saving you...

lol bruh, jus read what I wrote & don't try to interpret any other way

I'm not speakin in code, never really said what's right or worng, jus reality of the facts (or allegations)

I believe everybody should be held accountable for their actions, if you put yourself in a postion for someone to harm you, you shoulder some of the blame imo

if she's jus walkin down the street & gets snatched up, that's one thing

but she gave dude her #, so that means he had to call to set up a "date", then he picks her up & takes her to his house & made a pass at her.

shoulda been the end of the story right there, but no she went back a 2nd time

loses credibility w/ me
    blackrain wrote: »

I'll be dat

You can coerce somebody without a weapon...and you really in here trying every way you can think of to blame a 14 year old child for being sexually assaulted? This the hill you wanna die on?

I kno, coercion is using force or threats

which is why I said I don't understand how someone could get sexually assaulted by the same person multiple times, that's not livin under the same roof & w/o weapons or force (coercion)

but I digress, gon & ? me lol
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

someone needs to put a bounty on Sean Hannity to find anyone that was under-aged that he ? with.