? fearing Man of ? & family values GOP Judge Roy Moore accused of sexual encounter w/ a 14yo…

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    That ? Hannity done had some lil kids he knows his time coming so he talking all that 8th graders know what they doing
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all them mf's like kids mane

? , some of the grown women they pick are built like kids so it makes sense

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/roy-moore-sexual-relationship-teenagers-teens-alabama-ed-moore
    Alabama Rep.: ‘Someone Should Prosecute And Go After’ Moore Accusers

State Rep. Ed Henry (R) thinks that the women accusing GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore of pursuing sexual relationships with them as teens are not only lying, but should also face prosecution.

“I think someone should prosecute and go after them,” Henry told the Cullman Times on Thursday evening. “You can’t be a victim 40 years later, in my opinion.”

Henry, who co-chaired President Donald Trump’s Alabama campaign, had similarly attacked the accusers in an interview with TPM, saying the allegations were “very opportunistic” and that the women “are just looking for their chance to get on some liberal talk show.”

The women need to provide photographic evidence of the encounters, Henry said. “They got some pictures? That’ll do.”

Further piling blame on the women, the state representative argued that their delay in making their stories public rendered them suspect.

“If you believe for a second that any of these are true then shame on these women for not coming forward in the last 30 years,” Henry told TPM. “It’s not like this guy hasn’t been in the limelight for decades.”

On Thursday, the Washington Post dropped an explosive report in which Alabama resident Leigh Corfman accused Moore of initiating a sexual encounter when she was only 14 years old. Three other women told the Post that Moore pursued sexual relationships with them when they were between the ages of 16 and 18.

The alleged encounter and relationships date back about 40 years, when Moore was in his thirties. The Senate nominee has vehemently denied the accusations.

Henry isn’t alone; a number of his Republican colleagues in Alabama’s state legislature were quick to defend Moore, who served as an Alabama Supreme Court justice before getting kicked off the bench for ordering judges to ignore the Supreme Court’s ruling legalizing same-sex marriage.

“I think it’s just a bunch of bull,” said Perry Hooper Jr., Trump’s other Alabama campaign chairman.

The Post reports that the women were initially reluctant to come forward, but ultimately decided it was important for people to know about their experiences.

“I have prayed over this,” Corfman told the Post. “All I know is that I can’t sit back and let this continue, let him continue without the mask being removed.”

• stringer bell
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/roy-moore-denies-misconduct-hannity-did-not-generally-date-teenagers
    Denying Allegations, Moore Tells Hannity He Did ‘Not Generally’ Pursue Teens

Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) pushed back on reports that he pursued sexual relationships with teenagers in a Friday interview on Sean Hannity’s radio show, telling the host that he did “not generally” date women in their teens.

Moore first addressed the most serious allegation surfaced in a bombshell Washington Post report: that he groped Leigh Corfman in his home when he was 32 years old and she was only 14.

“I don’t know Ms. Corfman from anybody,” Moore told Hannity. “I’ve never talked to her, never had any contact with her. “Allegations of sexual misconduct with her are completely false. I believe they’re politically motivated. I believe they’re brought only to stop a very successful campaign, and that’s what they’re doing.”

Moore has stuck to this defense since the Post report first dropped Thursday afternoon, but he offered more specific denials in his Hannity interview, insisting that he never pursued inappropriate relationships with the four women who spoke to the newspaper. He acknowledged knowing and being friendly with the parents of two of the other accusers, Debbie Wesson Gibson and Gloria Thacker Deason.

Moore used the phrase “good girl” to describe both women, who said that he kissed them and took them on dates when they were in their late teens and he was in his early 30s. Moore denied any sort of misconduct and said he didn’t “remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother.”

Asked if he remembered dating girls that young in general, Moore said, “Not generally, no.”

The Alabama Republican said the reports were personally hurtful to him because he had a daughter and granddaughter and therefore had “special concern for the protection of young ladies.”

Congressional Republicans have responded fairly strongly to the Moore allegations, saying he must step aside if they are true—an argument Hannity himself made moments before Moore joined Friday’s show.

But it remains unclear what sort of additional information they are looking for to make that determination.

The four women in the Post story were independently sought out by the newspaper’s reporters, who had heard about Moore’s conduct with teenagers,. Friends and family members corroborated their stories.

• stringer bell
    edited November 2017
    Options
    https://www.mediaite.com/online/in-first-alabama-poll-since-teen-sex-abuse-bombshell-roy-moore-and-doug-jones-in-dead-heat/
    In First Alabama Poll Since Teen Sex Abuse Bombshell, Roy Moore and Doug Jones in Dead Heat

If anyone was wondering how the bombshell Washington Post story on Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore and the allegations of teen sex abuse would shape the Alabama Senate race, we are now getting our first glimpse.

In an Opinion Savvy/Decision Desk HQ poll that was conducted just after the story came out yesterday, Moore is locked in a dead heat with Democratic nominee Doug Jones, 46.4% to 46.0%

The poll, which surveyed 515 Alabama voters, found that a vast majority of the respondents had already heard about the allegations that the ex-Alabama judge had initiated sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl when he was 32. Only 9% claimed they hadn’t heard the news stories yet compared to 82% who said they were aware of the report.

Among those aware of the story, however, a solid majority (54%) felt that Moore did not need to withdraw from the race. Among Republicans, that number goes up to 73%. 35% stated that the former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice should step aside.

Following Moore capturing the Republican nomination in September, the same survey found Moore with a solid but not overwhelming 5.7-point lead over Jones in the overwhelmingly red state.

9Yoe_f-maxage-0.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    As much as I dislike this cracka, ? don't pass the smell test (no pun)

I mean, tf she doin givin him her phone #? Unless he put a gun to her head like Loc Dog in don't be a menace, she was complicit

I kno, he's older & should of known better yada yada blah blah

but it seems as if this wasn't as taboo in the 70's (see dazed & confused, Matthew McConaughey)

fool her once, shame on him. tf she doin goin back to his house a 2nd time? Again, unless he used a weapon & force.. shame on her

I understand I may sound ignorant, but how does someone sexually assault you multiple times & not live under the same roof?

speechless, you do sound ignorant

I'll be dat

cuz I jus don't kno how it could happen, unless a weapon or force is involved

if you could answer my questions & give a lil insight, that'd be helpful to my understanding

why she give out her # in the 1st place?
    why'd she go back a 2nd time after already bein sexually assaulted (allegedly)?

so you think you cant coerce a minor into doing sexual things, and them being clueless of the situation?

she is 14 B, 14 , he is 32 he knew what he was doing. She is not mature enough to understand sexual manipulation.

and sex with a minor is illegal. This aint rocket science.

well, never said it was legal

but are you tryna say she was clueless after he kissed her during the 1st alleged incident? Then went to his house a 2nd time? lol

there are 14yr olds who throw themselves at older men, I kno cuz it happened to me
    granted I was 19, but if I never asked her age I would've assumed she was bout 17 & ?
    after I told her we can't talk no more cuz of the age, she still wanted to ? & asked me why not

so let's not act like there ain't any lil fast ass 14yr old hussies runnin round

was she a fast ass ? or naïve? or a fast ass naïve ? ?

& I'd still like some answers to my questions, if you can

why'd she give her # in the 1st place? unless you're sayin she was coerced?
    why go back a 2nd time after an already alleged incident? coercion?

so you sayin Roy Moore was more like Rudy Ray Moore? lol

(btw coercion is force, so I still don't kno how it can be done w/o a weapon or coercion, unless the "victim" is a lil complicit)

im really done with you,

if you don't think a 32 year old man sleeping with a 14 year old consent or other wise is wrong, then go ahead dude, you are the adult you should know better...

there is no saving you...

lol bruh, jus read what I wrote & don't try to interpret any other way

I'm not speakin in code, never really said what's right or worng, jus reality of the facts (or allegations)

I believe everybody should be held accountable for their actions, if you put yourself in a postion for someone to harm you, you shoulder some of the blame imo

if she's jus walkin down the street & gets snatched up, that's one thing

but she gave dude her #, so that means he had to call to set up a "date", then he picks her up & takes her to his house & made a pass at her.

shoulda been the end of the story right there, but no she went back a 2nd time

loses credibility w/ me
    blackrain wrote: »

I mean, tf she doin givin him her phone #? Unless he put a gun to her head like Loc Dog in don't be a menace, she was complicit

but it seems as if this wasn't as taboo in the 70's (see dazed & confused, Matthew McConaughey)

fool her once, shame on him. tf she doin goin back to his house a 2nd time? Again, unless he used a weapon & force.. shame on her

I understand I may sound ignorant, but how does someone sexually assault you multiple times & not live under the same roof?

I'll be dat

if you could answer my questions & give a lil insight, that'd be helpful to my understanding

so you think you cant coerce a minor into doing sexual things, and them being clueless of the situation?

she is 14 B, 14 , he is 32 he knew what he was doing. She is not mature enough to understand sexual manipulation.

but are you tryna say she was clueless after he kissed her during the 1st alleged incident? Then went to his house a 2nd time? lol

there are 14yr olds who throw themselves at older men, I kno cuz it happened to me
    granted I was 19, but if I never asked her age I would've assumed she was bout 17 & ?
    after I told her we can't talk no more cuz of the age, she still wanted to ? & asked me why not

so let's not act like there ain't any lil fast ass 14yr old hussies runnin round

(btw coercion is force, so I still don't kno how it can be done w/o a weapon or coercion, unless the "victim" is a lil complicit)

You can coerce somebody without a weapon...and you really in here trying every way you can think of to blame a 14 year old child for being sexually assaulted? This the hill you wanna die on?

I kno, coercion is using force or threats

which is why I said I don't understand how someone could get sexually assaulted by the same person multiple times, that's not livin under the same roof & w/o weapons or force (coercion)

but I digress, gon & ? me lol

Do you not realize how much ? can happen to a person because they're in a "certain position" that's no fault of their own. How abouy instead of trying to find fault in a teenager you focus on the person who actually may have committed the crime who was a full grown adult in their 30s. You so pressed to call a little girl a fast was ? , who the ? even talks like that, you out here giving a semi defense of a grown man trying to ? a teenage girl.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll be dat

im really done with you,

if you don't think a 32 year old man sleeping with a 14 year old consent or other wise is wrong, then go ahead dude, you are the adult you should know better...

there is no saving you...

lol bruh, jus read what I wrote & don't try to interpret any other way

I'm not speakin in code, never really said what's right or worng, jus reality of the facts (or allegations)

I believe everybody should be held accountable for their actions, if you put yourself in a postion for someone to harm you, you shoulder some of the blame imo

if she's jus walkin down the street & gets snatched up, that's one thing

but she gave dude her #, so that means he had to call to set up a "date", then he picks her up & takes her to his house & made a pass at her.

shoulda been the end of the story right there, but no she went back a 2nd time

loses credibility w/ me

I'll be dat

You can coerce somebody without a weapon...and you really in here trying every way you can think of to blame a 14 year old child for being sexually assaulted? This the hill you wanna die on?

I kno, coercion is using force or threats

which is why I said I don't understand how someone could get sexually assaulted by the same person multiple times, that's not livin under the same roof & w/o weapons or force (coercion)

but I digress, gon & ? me lol

Do you not realize how much ? can happen to a person because they're in a "certain position" that's no fault of their own. How abouy instead of trying to find fault in a teenager you focus on the person who actually may have committed the crime who was a full grown adult in their 30s. You so pressed to call a little girl a fast was ? , who the ? even talks like that, you out here giving a semi defense of a grown man trying to ? a teenage girl.

how tf you gon quote my post & not see (or willfully ignore)

"if she's jus walkin down the street & gets snatched up, that's one thing" smh

but to give a mf your #, he calls & comes picks her up, takes her back to his house, then kisses her

she go home

he calls the next day, comes & picks her up, takes her to his house, touches her

how tf is that not putting yourself in a postion? lol

for the record, I don't think it's cool, but I kno from 1st hand experience (as I stated previously) there's fast ass lil hussies runnin round & will approach older men too

sayin that's a fact of reality IS NOT sayin I think it's cool

this my last post, I keep typin the same ? lol

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    “And you as the 32 year old Adult should know better”

wtf !!? this isnt hard B , dont try to make a grey area about something thats black and white. You are starting to sound mad pedoish if not already ,i really think the feds should look into your history.

You do not solicit sex from minors ‘EVER’ period !! does not matter whom approached whom.

Dont ever victim blame kids to be sexually mature and knowledgeable when they are still developing, you as the 32 year old adult that clear saw she was a minor with a parent offered to watch her and took advantage of the situation should ever get a benefit of the doubt , thats just gross.
  • stringer bell
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P5Jr-Mgyww

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/judge-jeanine-defends-roy-moore-over-alleged-relations-with-minors-its-40-years-later/
    Judge Jeanine Defends Roy Moore Over Alleged Relations With Minors: ‘It’s 40 Years Later’

To vindicate of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore — who is being accused of pursing physical relationships with numerous teenage women earlier in his life– Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro invoked the it-was-a-long-time-ago defense.

While Pirro did not outright accuse the Washington Post report of being false, she did defend Moore in a number of roundabout ways. “Right now, it’s 40 years later. I doubt there could be a charge filed here. The guy has been investigated a million times, Roy Moore, apparently more than any other candidate in Alabama. Is the Republican Party destroying itself or didn’t they do enough vetting of this guy Moore?” Said Pirro.

Despite the Alabama GOP candidate already admitting to dating “lots of young ladies,” Pirro’s guest David Bossie — a Fox News contributor and former Donald Trump deputy campaign manager — attacked the character of one of the women who came forward to accuse Moore of pursuing a relationship with her while she was a teenager and he was in his 30s. “It’s a remarkable thing that one of the accusers is a Hillary Clinton supporter and volunteer… It’s a very interesting thing that she seems to be Democrat activists, a leftist activist in Alabama,” claimed Bossie.

Pirro — who spent less than three minutes discussing this issue and nearly 15 minutes talking about “leftist violence” — ultimately admitted “the whole thing is ugly,” but concluded her thoughts on the allegations by again defending Moore by saying, “Let’s hope none of it is true.”

In his first interview since the bombshell’s release, Moore defended himself by telling Sean Hannity, “These allegations are completely false and misleading.”
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He actually is innocent now can i get a apology
  • stringer bell
    Options
    https://www.mediaite.com/online/steve-bannon-launches-breitbart-campaign-to-discredit-roy-moores-accusers/
    Steve Bannon Launches Breitbart Campaign to Discredit Roy Moore’s Accusers

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon is using his website Breitbart News to run a discrediting campaign against the women who have come forward to accuse GOP Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of pursuing sexual relationships with them when they were teenagers and he was an adult.

The Washington insider publication Axios reports the website has shipped-off reporters Matt Boyle and Aaron Klein to Alabama where they aim to poke holes in the stories of Moore’s accusers. The two Bannon lackeys have already started their investigation into the women, as Klein published a story today suggesting one allegation could be false due to a previously unreported “key detail.”

“Speaking by phone to Breitbart News on Saturday, Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter,” wrote Klein.

Despite Breitbart suggesting this “key detail” discredits Leigh Corfman’s claims — who is accusing Moore of initiating physical relations with when she was 14 and he was 32 — the woman’s mother still supports the allegations and has noted the phone could “easily” be used in her daughter’s bedroom.

Bannon running defense for Moore — regardless of the nastiness of these allegations — is hardly surprising, as the Breitbart kingpin aggressively campaigned for the former Alabama Supreme Court chief justice during his primary run against Senator Luther Strange. Moore has vehemently denied the allegations, calling them “completely false and misleading” — though he previously admitted to dating “a lot of young ladies.”

So now Breitbart isn’t just Pro Racism,Xenophobia & crazy Conspiracy Theories.. It now openly supports alleged Pedos too...
  • stringer bell
    Options
    https://www.mediaite.com/online/breitbart-scorned-after-failed-attempt-to-discredit-wapos-roy-moore-bombshell-its-called-journalism/
    Breitbart Mocked After Failed Attempt to Discredit WaPo’s Roy Moore Bombshell: ‘It’s Called Journalism’

Steve Bannon’s attempt to discredit Roy Moore’s accusers by sending Breitbart News reporters to Alabama is not going well, as they seemingly do not know how journalism works.

The far-right site published two pieces today attacking the Washington Post‘s report — in which numerous women came forward to accuse the GOP senate candidate of pursuing sexual relations with teenagers — suggesting the newspaper coerced the accusers to come forward and intentionally left out a “key detail.”

However, the Post stated in their piece that the accusers were sought-out by the publication and convinced to go on-the-record, as they were not seeking attention. While this seems to strengthen the paper’s reporting, Breitbart writer Aaron Klein somehow viewed this information as a case of possible journalism malpractice.

As for that “key detail,” Moore accuser Leigh Corfman claimed she had used a telephone in her room to talk to the candidate as a 14-year-old. During this conversation, Moore is said to have asked her on a date, but the accuser’s mother claims Corfman did not have a telephone in her room — which is what Breitbart reported as a noteworthy, left-out detail.

Ultimately, this attempt to discredit the report falls short too, as Corfman made the phone call using a landline with an extension-chord.

So, despite Breitbart’s best attempts at smearing the Post, the right-wing site was only able to further confirm the paper’s article. This earned them a heap of Twitter-mockery, as it seems the reporters are just now figuring out how reporting works

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white man is a pedohile & natural ?

Lol where is Zombie aggressive and angry ass at?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white man is a pedohile & natural ?

Lol where is Zombie aggressive and angry ass at?

? that white boy.
  • stringer bell
    Options

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/woman-accuses-roy-moore-of-trying-to-? -her-at-16-i-was-begging-him-to-stop/
    Woman Accuses Roy Moore of Trying to ? Her at 16: I Was ‘Begging Him to Stop’

Attorney Gloria Allred conducted a press conference Monday and introduced another victim of Roy Moore, who claimed in emotional and harrowing detail that the Alabama senate candidate tried to ? her when she was just 16-years-old.

Beverly Young Nelson told a roomful of reporters that she was 15 when she met Moore, alleging that “Mr. Moore attacked me when I was a child.”
    Moore is alleged to have flirted with the teenager with no prompting.

“I did nothing to encourage his flirtatious behavior,” she said, shortly before nearly bursting into tears. “I was not interested in having a dating or sexual relationship with a man who was twice my age.”

One night, after she turned 16, Nelson stated, Moore offered her a ride home. She accepted, due to his high standing in the community.

“He offered me a ride home. I trusted Mr. Moore because he was the district attorney. I thought he was simply doing something nice,” she said. “I thought he would get on the highway but instead he drove to the back of the restaurant.”

Nelson then told reporters that Moore “stopped the car and he parked his car in-between the dumpster and the back of the restaurant, where there were no lights.”

“The area was dark and it was deserted,” she sobbed, describing her harrowing ordeal. “I was alarmed and I immediately asked him what he was doing. Instead of answering my questions, Mr. Moore reached over and began groping me and putting my hands on my ? .”

The woman continued in hesitating tones.

“I tried to open my car door to leave but he reached over and he locked it so I could not get out. I tried fighting him off while I yelled at him to stop,” she said. “He began squeezing my neck to force my head on to his crotch. I continued to struggle. I was determined that I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him. I was terrified.”

Nelson continued, saying “I thought he was going to ? me. I was twisting and I was struggling and I was begging him to stop. I had tears running down my face.”

The woman then alleged that Moore threatened her, using his status as a crutch.

“At some point he gave up, then he looked at me and he told me, he said ‘you’re just a child and I am the district attorney,'” she continued. “If you tell anyone about this nobody will ever believe you.”

“He finally allowed me to open the door. I either fell out or he pushed me out.”

It is worth noting that Nelson told the room that her and her husband voted for President Donald Trump and that she was inspired by Moore’s other alleged victims to come forward.