ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hit that ? in the head wit a glass bottle of apple cider vinegar with mother
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Halloween is over but masked dude killed this
    https://youtu.be/OHLibaJPby4

Greatness
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grown ass men listening to Taylor swift.

Either you’re ? , or you’re ? .

That ? ain’t catered to grown male audiences.

Or grown female audiences.

That white she-devil ? does nothing but complain about dudes who smashed and dashed her and always talk about being a victim. Her music is for little girls who don't know how the game works and constantly gets played because of it and then blames everyone but themselves.

? lacks growth and maturity and I bet it had to do with her not being raised properly by her parents.

? is constantly in a new relationship every other month and somehow it never seems to last more than 2 minutes.

I'm willing to bet money that the ? is crazy. Like, something MUST be seriously wrong with her.

She look like the type of white ? that will falsely accuse a black dude of ? her just because he didn't even wanna check her out. Vindictive little snake she is.

When Kim K bodied that ? and showed the world the snake that she was, I knew then that my suspicions are true. She took a year break and came back with the same old victim ? .

"look what YOU made me do"

NAHHH ? , YOU did that YOURSELF for lying on Kanye.

grf2ef67djbk.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol at the HOETEP stunt. African colours string. Bet she want to spread a message about roots.lol

Amazing soft hoeism
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Germz101 wrote: »
    v2gz7gjs1s79.gif

Did Khalessi write that about Taylor Swift..or did she copy and paste what Du wrote about her and just edit it to be talking about Taylor Swift?

Why you bringing up Ol ? ?
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Halloween is over but masked dude killed this
    https://youtu.be/OHLibaJPby4

? was spitting!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

That white she-devil ? does nothing but complain about dudes who smashed and dashed her and always talk about being a victim. Her music is for little girls who don't know how the game works and constantly gets played because of it and then blames everyone but themselves.

? lacks growth and maturity and I bet it had to do with her not being raised properly by her parents.

? is constantly in a new relationship every other month and somehow it never seems to last more than 2 minutes.

I'm willing to bet money that the ? is crazy. Like, something MUST be seriously wrong with her.

She look like the type of white ? that will falsely accuse a black dude of ? her just because he didn't even wanna check her out. Vindictive little snake she is.

When Kim K bodied that ? and showed the world the snake that she was, I knew then that my suspicions are true. She took a year break and came back with the same old victim ? .

grf2ef67djbk.gif

Lol..gif game strong.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

grf2ef67djbk.gif

Lol..gif game strong.
    Kat wrote: »

grf2ef67djbk.gif

Lol..gif game strong.

? you 2
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fry_SideEye_400x400.jpg
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody get me a Kevin Garnett cuss button for Christmas so I can tell her how I feel when she makes me run around the city like I’m still gettin called to get the remote that’s 10 FEET AWAY cuzz.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    So yall gon pick lil parts of my post to fit your agenda. Oh.

? still ain't tell me I'm lying about Taylor tho! :p.

Fuh that white demon!
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fuh that white demon!

Come on now longface correct me if I was wrong in any parts of your post that I highlighted.

• MistyKnight
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

Fuh that white demon!

Come on now longface correct me if I was wrong in any parts of your post that I highlighted.

Fuh that white demon!

Ok ? , I'll bite.

1. No I don't CONSTANTLY get played ? .
    2. I'm grown and my parents did amazing, sweetie.
    3. I AM a lil crazy but then again everyone has a lil crazy in em... Some more than others. Especially folks that post on this forum.

Tell me I'm lying.
  • Germz101
    Options

Fuh that white demon!

I could careless about Taylor Swift

08w4hep1hv20.gif
    I’m all about getting into u tho
  • MistyKnight
    Options

Fuh that white demon!

08w4hep1hv20.gif

Thats damn near ? , bro.

Don't ever say stupid ? like that again.
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options

Fuh that white demon!

Fuh that white demon!

Ok ? , I'll bite.

3. I AM a lil crazy but then again everyone has a lil crazy in em... Some more than others. Especially folks that post on this forum.

Tell me I'm lying.

7qe4tnd8azaj.gif

You lying

Nah, IDK, I just got here

• Germz101
    Options

Fuh that white demon!

08w4hep1hv20.gif

Thats damn near ? , bro.

8sac0445ii5b.png
    Baby girl please..., I’m not insinuating anything sexual.

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fuh that white demon!

Fuh that white demon!

Ok ? , I'll bite.

Tell me I'm lying.

Please let the lies stop, when you're ready to be honest let me know.
  • MistyKnight
    edited November 2017
    Options

Fuh that white demon!

08w4hep1hv20.gif

Thats damn near ? , bro.

8sac0445ii5b.png
    Baby girl please..., I’m not insinuating anything sexual.

Good.

Say bruh, I wanna ask you what you think about this dream that I just had before my husband rudely woke me up by dropping the baby on me.

So right.. I was in a city similar to NYC and I had to go to the grocery store to buy my parents some white rice.

So as I'm walking toward the store, I see that there's two different wholefoods that are on opposite sides of eachother. I was in the middle and I decided to go to the whole foods on the right.

So I go inside and get side tracked and I end up going to the beauty section where I try on a bunch of new makeup. I spend a LONG time there before I remember that I'm supposed to only go there for rice.

So just as I'm about to leave I see this big display by MAC makeup where they are showing their new body foundation line.. Along with a creamy mousse type of concealer. So I try on the concealer and it's a perfect match but I can't figure out which body foundation to get...when suddenly this ? black man employee appears. He look like Travis Scott with the same hair and everything except he was extremely flamboyant.

He helps me pick out a body foundation and offers to help me try it on in the bathroom.

We are in the bathroom stall where I have to undress and we try the foundation on my chest and we realized it's too light so he says he'll be right back with a different shade.

When he leaves I decide i needed to ? since I was in the stall, and when I peed I somehow ended up peeing on my clothes that were on the floor, and since I was embarrassed I decided to leave quickly before he came back and saw... But before leaving the bathroom I saw a phone in the stall next to me and took it.

Then from there the dream changed and it turned into a dream about me stealing phones. I ended up finding another phone next to some merchandise and before walking out the store I saw a bunch of white kids talking and playing pool or something and I saw a kid left his phone on a shelf behind him, so I took that phone without him looking.

I make it outside and suddenly this white 12 year old Justin beiber looking kid is like "hey! Give me my phone back"

I said "I don't have your phone" meanwhile I'm fiddling with his phone trying to shut it off before he use the find my phone app and catch me.

It was about to turn into a battle when my husband woke me up.

What do you think?