Options

Comments

• Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Germz101 wrote: »
    So yall gon pick lil parts of my post to fit your agenda. Oh.

? still ain't tell me I'm lying about Taylor tho! :p.

Fuh that white demon!

I could careless about Taylor Swift

08w4hep1hv20.gif
    I’m all about getting into u tho

Thats damn near ? , bro.

Don't ever say stupid ? like that again.

8sac0445ii5b.png
    Baby girl please..., I’m not insinuating anything sexual.

Good.

Say bruh, I wanna ask you what you think about this dream that I just has before my husband rudely woke me up by dropping the baby on me.

So right.. The first one was I was at in a city similar to NYC and I had to go to the grocery store to buy my parents some white rice.

So as I'm walking toward the store, I see that there's two different whole foods that are on opposite sides of eachother. I was in the middle and I decided to go to the whole foods on the right.

So I go inside and get side tracked and I end up going to the beauty section where I try on a bunch of new makeup. I spend a LONG time there before I remember that I'm supposed to only go there for rice.

So just as I'm about to leave I see this big display by MAC makeup where they are showing their new body foundation line.. Along with a creamy mousse type of concealer. So I try on the concealer and it's a perfect match but I can't figure out which body foundation to get...when suddenly this ? black man employee appears. He look like Travis Scott with the same hair and everything except he was extremely flamboyant.

He helps me pick out a body foundation and offers to help me try it on in the bathroom.

We are in the bathroom stall where I have to undress and we try the foundation on my chest and we realized it's too like so he says he'll be right back with a different shade.

When he leaves I decide i needed to ? since I was in the stall, and when I peed I somehow ended up peeing on my clothes that were on the floor, and since I was embarrassed I decided to leave quickly before he came back and saw... But before leaving the bathroom I saw a phone in the stall next to me and took it.

Then from there the dream changed and it turned into me stealing phones. I ended up finding another phone next to some merchandise and before walking out the store I saw a bunch of white kids talking and playing pool or something and I saw a kid left his phone on a shelf behind him so I took that phone without him looking.

I make it outside and suddenly this white 12 year old Justin beiber looking kid is like "hey! Give me my phone back"

I said "I don't have your phone" mean while I'm fiddling with his phone trying to shut it off before he use the find my phone app and catch me.

It was about to turn into a battle when my husband woke me up.

What do you think?

Don’t think it means nothing, just ur mind exercising while u sleep. You know, product placement of things u want, like, ponder about..wrapped in basic anxiety causing triggers within ur mind through the day. Not substantial tho.

Just a microcosm of ur mind, if anything the fact that a lot of that is mundane shows that ur content at the moment
  • Germz101
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall gon pick lil parts of my post to fit your agenda. Oh.

? still ain't tell me I'm lying about Taylor tho! :p.

Fuh that white demon!

I could careless about Taylor Swift

08w4hep1hv20.gif
    I’m all about getting into u tho

Thats damn near ? , bro.

Don't ever say stupid ? like that again.

8sac0445ii5b.png
    Baby girl please..., I’m not insinuating anything sexual.

Good.

Say bruh, I wanna ask you what you think about this dream that I just has before my husband rudely woke me up by dropping the baby on me.

So right.. The first one was I was at in a city similar to NYC and I had to go to the grocery store to buy my parents some white rice.

So as I'm walking toward the store, I see that there's two different whole foods that are on opposite sides of eachother. I was in the middle and I decided to go to the whole foods on the right.

So I go inside and get side tracked and I end up going to the beauty section where I try on a bunch of new makeup. I spend a LONG time there before I remember that I'm supposed to only go there for rice.

So just as I'm about to leave I see this big display by MAC makeup where they are showing their new body foundation line.. Along with a creamy mousse type of concealer. So I try on the concealer and it's a perfect match but I can't figure out which body foundation to get...when suddenly this ? black man employee appears. He look like Travis Scott with the same hair and everything except he was extremely flamboyant.

He helps me pick out a body foundation and offers to help me try it on in the bathroom.

We are in the bathroom stall where I have to undress and we try the foundation on my chest and we realized it's too like so he says he'll be right back with a different shade.

When he leaves I decide i needed to ? since I was in the stall, and when I peed I somehow ended up peeing on my clothes that were on the floor, and since I was embarrassed I decided to leave quickly before he came back and saw... But before leaving the bathroom I saw a phone in the stall next to me and took it.

Then from there the dream changed and it turned into me stealing phones. I ended up finding another phone next to some merchandise and before walking out the store I saw a bunch of white kids talking and playing pool or something and I saw a kid left his phone on a shelf behind him so I took that phone without him looking.

I make it outside and suddenly this white 12 year old Justin beiber looking kid is like "hey! Give me my phone back"

I said "I don't have your phone" mean while I'm fiddling with his phone trying to shut it off before he use the find my phone app and catch me.

It was about to turn into a battle when my husband woke me up.

What do you think?

Don’t think it means nothing, just ur mind exercising while u sleep. You know, product placement of things u want, like, ponder about..wrapped in basic anxiety causing triggers within ur mind through the day. Not substantial tho.

Just a microcosm of ur mind, if anything the fact that a lot of that is mundane shows that ur content at the moment

I love you, big bro.

You're a genius
  • Germz101
    Options
    Bet..u know I got chu
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I HAVE been eyeing certain material things... You should see my Amazon cart.

And I am certainly content.

Being fat and jobless is the best thing to happen to me honestly.

Having a sugar daddy is sweet as diabetes.

Ive been thinking about buying those kettlebells to use for squats because my ass is looking a like a raisin.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Ive been thinking about buying those kettlebells to use for squats because my ass is looking a like a raisin.

bwun2nf76kcp.gif

h53rznzcix17.png

Please don't Dab on 'em if you gettin' bullied. You askin' 2 be stuffed in a locker or some ?

• Germz101
    edited November 2017
    Options

From our standpoint, ur idea of urself physically is probably more overstated than we’d believe.

But I will tell you, no ? in advance if needed.

It’s cool to have ya lady not work if it’s possible for u to do. It’s cool to see the mother of ur children in a good mind state. It’s cool...it’s all cool

But being the bread winner comes wit certain stressors that u aren’t prepared for most times..

And the one thing a man needs to remain faith to his..

Is to have his joint spit shined with love and passion, like the cure for cancer in that sum ?

j0envgy87uuo.png

U feel me Khalessi?

Nothing says she loves me like asking me to describe my day and mid way through, im mid way through her esophagus
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm gettin' bullied/Heckled/ roasted & getting beat, I'ma Dab on 'em & then go thru the proper channels 4 help, and it'll be alright

3eywbzadhght.gif
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

Anybody know her name?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    g2bnz6eekvsn.jpg

4-0 in the preseason, we just getting started c17a90jhedy7.png

hiz67oh0tok8.png

11-2

ecxe3va5xbfb.gif
  • Germz101
    Options
    g2bnz6eekvsn.jpg

4-0 in the preseason, we just getting started c17a90jhedy7.png

hiz67oh0tok8.png

11-2

ecxe3va5xbfb.gif

I hope u keep that same energy in the playoffs
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    RD 2 OF THE PLAYOFFS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxot1pQHaGk

On a Mission to win our 3rd straight Superbowl. Sat we play in the Conference Championship game vs the same team weve played there in the last 3 yrs. Should be a good one.

Big Boy Game earlier today!!!!! Man, ole Man. Boys was down 18-0 halfway thru the 3rd Q. We recovery a fumble and return it 10 yards. We line up on the next play, QB hits the Wr in stride and he walks into the Endzone. We kick the extra point(for 2 points) and cut the lead in half 16-8. We trade stalled drives till its about 5mins left in the game when we get an INT! 3 plays later, we drop back to pass, the Wr gets a step on the CB and the QB hits him in stride TD!!!!!!! We kick the extra point to tie the game and its 16-16. Ours fans and cheer teams are going crazy on the sideline. The Boys have their swagga back. ITS ON!!! We kick the ball off, the other team gets the ball back and runs a few plays. Time running out. They drop back to pass and WHAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM.....Another INT. A lil over a min left and were in position to score. No timeouts, but ? it, we ready. We get an 12 yard run up the sideline and the RB gets out bounds. We drop back to pass and with the WR in tight one on one coverage, the ball is in the air, they both go up to get and the WR reached in front the the CB and pulls the ball out of his his for the 1st down. The crows erupts, were going crazy!!!!!!!! Time ticking away at about the 8 yard line. We run the 1st play, and its a loss of one. We hurry up to the LOS and spike the ball. I wanna say its about 20 secs left. 3rd down. We run a QB sneak on the nx play and get 5 yards. We rush the FG team out there, 5, 4, 3, 2, we get the snap off, the holder gets the ball, time runs out, the kicker kicks the ball.......and it hits the back on the Center and bounces to the ground. The ref blows his whistle, our boys stop and were ready for OT, but, but, the other team grabs the ball and race 95 yards to the endzone. Ref claims he didn't blow the whistle, the other team is awarded the TD and we lose our shot of winning the Ship 3 years in a row. damn.
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    RD 2 OF THE PLAYOFFS

On a Mission to win our 3rd straight Superbowl. Sat we play in the Conference Championship game vs the same team weve played there in the last 3 yrs. Should be a good one.

Big Boy Game earlier today!!!!! Man, ole Man. Boys was down 18-0 halfway thru the 3rd Q. We recovery a fumble and return it 10 yards. We line up on the next play, QB hits the Wr in stride and he walks into the Endzone. We kick the extra point(for 2 points) and cut the lead in half 16-8. We trade stalled drives till its about 5mins left in the game when we get an INT! 3 plays later, we drop back to pass, the Wr gets a step on the CB and the QB hits him in stride TD!!!!!!! We kick the extra point to tie the game and its 16-16. Ours fans and cheer teams are going crazy on the sideline. The Boys have their swagga back. ITS ON!!! We kick the ball off, the other team gets the ball back and runs a few plays. Time running out. They drop back to pass and WHAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM.....Another INT. A lil over a min left and were in position to score. No timeouts, but ? it, we ready. We get an 12 yard run up the sideline and the RB gets out bounds. We drop back to pass and with the WR in tight one on one coverage, the ball is in the air, they both go up to get and the WR reached in front the the CB and pulls the ball out of his his for the 1st down. The crows erupts, were going crazy!!!!!!!! Time ticking away at about the 8 yard line. We run the 1st play, and its a loss of one. We hurry up to the LOS and spike the ball. I wanna say its about 20 secs left. 3rd down. We run a QB sneak on the nx play and get 5 yards. We rush the FG team out there, 5, 4, 3, 2, we get the snap off, the holder gets the ball, time runs out, the kicker kicks the ball.......and it hits the back on the Center and bounces to the ground. The ref blows his whistle, our boys stop and were ready for OT, but, but, the other team grabs the ball and race 95 yards to the endzone. Ref claims he didn't blow the whistle, the other team is awarded the TD and we lose our shot of winning the Ship 3 years in a row. damn.

But OAN, these boys won today and will have a chance to win back to back to back Titles and defend their Nat. Title.

cz5ld5lmfi2f.jpg

Our Flag Boys won as well, so they'll play in the SB for the 2nd time in 3 yrs. Last, but not least of PW boys (9-10 yrs) Won today too and they will play in their 1st ever SB.

If Flag and PW win nx week, that would give every level in our ORG and SB win since 2014 when we won our very 1st.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I'm tired as ?
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RD 2 OF THE PLAYOFFS

Bruh that sounds like some ? to lose on....Already know you told ya squad to hold their heads
    i62kjxls5bsu.gif
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Options
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why would you have to blow a ds game?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    why would you have to blow a ds game?

Hell if I know I didn't make these memes.
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    RD 2 OF THE PLAYOFFS

Bruh that sounds like some ? to lose on....Already know you told ya squad to hold their heads
    i62kjxls5bsu.gif

Yea, bruh..I never seen so many of my boys breaking down like that after loss. Sucks even more cuz it was our biggest rival.