Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Dame for elfrid Payton and Terrence Ross and another player in a 3 team deal

Payton
    McCollum
    Crabbe
    Amino acid
    Nurkic

Turner
    Ross
    Harkless
    Davis

Dame
    Fournier
    Simmons
    Gordon
    Vucevic

No ? I'm not falling for the bait

? nobody thinking about you lol not feeling that though?

They would never do that.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls finally rockin red uniforms on the road :o
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Portland traded the wrong guard this offseason

Should've kept Crabbe and shipped Dame up outta there. Crabbe ain't great but don't need him to be. ? looking like the Wizards of the West

Just there

Denver might have a fire sale this deadline

? talking bout Zo

Murray stinks

??? For what idu I don't want Portland I know fame is a terrific offensively players but he's ads on defense

We really going to replace 11ppg with 25 and somebody who averages 25 in the playoffs???

Look at this roster outside of 3 players everybody else is trash soooooo many more roster overhauls come before getting rid of dame

Please enlighten me on what trade Portland could of pulled and how a role player like.allen crabbe should of been kept over dame idu

70 more games left at that

Lillard sucks dog, you postin big ass images over that overrated fool da ? wrong wit you
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Dame for elfrid Payton and Terrence Ross and another player in a 3 team deal

Payton
    McCollum
    Crabbe
    Amino acid
    Nurkic

Turner
    Ross
    Harkless
    Davis

Dame
    Fournier
    Simmons
    Gordon
    Vucevic

No ? I'm not falling for the bait

? nobody thinking about you lol not feeling that though?

They would never do that.

Ahhh cool.

? dame though

That E-40 impersonator missed the point of a potential dame trade though as I have had the same thoughts as RD with that for awhile
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We bout to steal this game
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice finish to the first half
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a bad first quarter in Oakland. Only down 4. Wonder how long they'll keep this up.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sixers playing so well

simmons need to cut the ? hes a right handed shooter. his shots from his left hand are ? awful.
  • Beta
    edited November 2017
    Options

Should've kept Crabbe and shipped Dame up outta there. Crabbe ain't great but don't need him to be. ? looking like the Wizards of the West

Just there

? talking bout Zo

Murray stinks

??? For what idu I don't want Portland I know fame is a terrific offensively players but he's ads on defense

We really going to replace 11ppg with 25 and somebody who averages 25 in the playoffs???

Look at this roster outside of 3 players everybody else is trash soooooo many more roster overhauls come before getting rid of dame

Please enlighten me on what trade Portland could of pulled and how a role player like.allen crabbe should of been kept over dame idu

Lillard sucks dog, you postin big ass images over that overrated fool da ? wrong wit you

I'm seriously asking what would a dame trade do and u fuckbois catching feelings because a difference of a opinion he may have his flaws but to say he sucks and Allen crabbe is the answer witbout a full explanation is ? stupid

@beta @ me you ? you never fire back when i son your ? ass but you stay throwing "shade" like a thot miss with your predicted passively aggressive response your about to post next your ? couldn't even come up with a original response.

"Oh I was thinking about that two" ? when have you ever spoken about you displeasure in dame play until rd or tommy said something you popular poster ? riding bastard instead of coming at melo every other post maybe I would of believed your ass if you said that at least more than once or at all.

I wasn't even trying to question @rd bball knowledge I'm seriously asking what is the answer in a dame lilard trade

Gtfoh With y'all fake pseudo internet ball guru ? outta here

Who's man is this?

Give me 20 mins or so so I can son you
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ZO ballin’ this half
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

Just there

? talking bout Zo

Murray stinks

I'm seriously asking what would a dame trade do and u fuckbois catching feelings because a difference of a opinion he may have his flaws but to say he sucks and Allen crabbe is the answer witbout a full explanation is ? stupid

@beta @ me you ? you never fire back when i son your ? ass but you stay throwing "shade" like a thot miss with your predicted passively aggressive response your about to post next your ? couldn't even come up with a original response.

"Oh I was thinking about that two" ? when have you ever spoken about you displeasure in dame play until rd or tommy said something you popular poster ? riding bastard instead of coming at melo every other post maybe I would of believed your ass if you said that at least more than once or at all.

I wasn't even trying to question @rd bball knowledge I'm seriously asking what is the answer in a dame lilard trade

Lol this post all over the place.Calm down you hostile geek

? sayin trade lillard and shore up the rest the roster.Blazers don't need that redundant combo
  • Beta
    Options

Just there

? talking bout Zo

Murray stinks

Lol this post all over the place.Calm down you hostile geek

? sayin trade lillard and shore up the rest the roster.Blazers don't need that redundant combo

And get a facilitating PG who can defend
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a bad half. Down one at half to the Dubs. Young boys gotta stop giving these muhfuckas and-1s. They also need to stop playing for the whistles, cause they need to understand that they're not getting those calls on the road vs the champs.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    embiid looks sluggish and his shot is off .
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Washing the kings by damn near 30 right now
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Lol If the cavs lose to dallas
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate the Bulls. They making it hard to enjoy the season.
  • Beta
    Options

Just there

? talking bout Zo

Murray stinks

Who's man is this?

Give me 20 mins or so so I can son you

Yeahhhh it's not worth it to find where I said Dame should get traded for a PG who can pass and defend since collectively the blazers' backcourt sucks on D

I said it though. Dame ain't even needed like that tbh with mccollum there. McCollum closes out games too, let him thrive in a primarily scoring role and let the PG actually defend opposing guards and move the ball because unlike what you said the blazers roster doesn't suck it's just that some players would perform better if someone set them up easier or more efficiently.

RD wasn't saying crabbe isn't more valuable but if dame was traded, crabbe and another player could easily pick up the slack to replace the points from dame. As that's the only thing dame does. Score and rap horribly which is why I told RD and chitown two years ago I'm taking wall >>> dame as he plays both sides

You posting team stats for no reason as it has no merit on how good the players for the blazers are. You sounding like tyrese and doing too much in response to lighthearted banter like shaq. Calm your corny ass down before I give you a noogie you quarterbackin' ass ?
  • Beta
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

It's ok you got the warriors
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Frank N game. Smoother on the offensive end than I expected this early
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just there

? talking bout Zo

Murray stinks

??? For what idu dame is a terrific offensive player but he's ass on defense

ewy8x9vlplyi.png

https://youtu.be/OaT82hMI-Hs

? if I know, I ain't trade machine

Don't need 2 6'3 guards starting and both bad at defense

Move CJ to the point, find a 2 way 3 better than Harkless and move him to the bench.

If Dame ain't scoring, he's useless...don't need that much money tied up into a guard like that

They can wait to see how his game evolves but then they shouldn't have spent so much money on other pieces

one of them eventually getting traded, I'd prefer CJ stay
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I enjoy the Warriors, but I bleed Da Bulls. I'd ride the Dame Lillard train before I hopped on the bandwagon
  • Beta
    Options

I enjoy the Warriors, but I bleed Da Bulls. I'd ride the Dame Lillard train before I hopped on the bandwagon

giphy.gif

And NH