The Official DC Cinematic Universe thread - Now Showing - "The Justice League"

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's his private stuff, As long as he plays Barry well, then I have no problem

Idk. Im hearing mixed reception about the film. Still will watch tho
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Film went through hell production wise. I expected mixed reactions. I honestly think there was more to the death of his daughter for snyder to drop out. I could be wrong, but it's been messy for wb/dc and I think flashpoint is going to possibly be a reset for the dceu. Be a good point to reboot batman as yet again more affleck quitting/being replaced rumors after his solo movie.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh I'm not listening to the critics. They had mixed reactions for man of steel and BVS and I ended up loving them. Ill judge myself

Plus I already spent the damn 30 bucks for the tickets and got the day off, no turning back now
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://ew.com/movies/2017/11/10/justice-league-first-reviews/

They're all saying it was fun and better than BvS and Suicide Squad.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Oh also there are rumors that suicide squads villain will be the introduction of rocks black adam. Rumored story was the team is sent to a country containing weapons of mass destruction. Black adam would be that weapon.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'm still hearing Black Adam will be in Justice League. We'll find out this week.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Over or Under 55 rotten tomato score (i expect it to be higher than BVS and SS but MOS got 55)
  • Lou Cypher
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I think it will be over. But maybe in the 60s or 70s.

Another movie folks will argue about for years to come lol. Hoping for the best though and an extended version later. A green lantern reveal would make me happy too. Gonna be there Friday morning
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I’m so ready for Wednesday. I’m happy I haven’t been watching any trailers
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? no Premiere for that movie. Gotta wait till wednesday. That aint fair!

The bball team aint gon see my shadow on wednesday. Ive been waiting since april 2016!

• nujerz84
    Options
    Showtime will report after the movie
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not familiar with the villain
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the embargo is lifted tomorrow right?
  • texas409
    edited November 2017
    Options
    there is a leaked post credit scene online of Deathstroke and Lex Luthor plotting on Batman

the DCU bout to be lit
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    there is a leaked post credit scene online of Deathstroke and Lex Luthor plotting on Batman

the DCU bout to be lit

probably should've spoilered this
  • texas409
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

the DCU bout to be lit

probably should've spoilered this

Spoil this too ? wtf
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh it's only after credits, thanks @texas409
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Got Back from the film...

Spoilers no plot points just 3 biggest things DC comic fans would like to know
    Green Lantern... There is a Green Lantern Appearance.. Diana tells Bruce the story of Steppenwolf first time on Earth... Amazons, Atlantians and All Tribes of Man Joined to fight him and his parademons. She Said said something to the effect of "We also had warriors from other worlds" and its a Alien Green Lantern IDK who it was but it has the Green Lantern Symbol on its Chest, Green Aura and Ring . But he dies in the battle and the ring comes off his finger and goes flying away from it, obviously seeking its next bearer...

Possible additonal spoiler... it not said who the guy was... most likely it was Zeus but it could have been the Wizard Of Shazzam who blasted Steppenwolf during that battle.

Mid Credit Scene is The Flash and Superman Racing..

End Credit Scene is Arkham Asylum guard goes to pick up Lex Luthor guy turns around its an imposter he as weird smile on his face and starts laughing (possible Joker Involvement here) then we see a small boat driving to Big Boat.. Its Deathstroke... he goes to Luthor, Deathstroke goes you better not be wasting my time, Lex tells him that since they having a Justice League...that then they need to have a League of there own (obvious Injustice League Reference)

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    If cyborg says " boo-yaa!" Imma jump out of my seat!

I must say , Aquaman saying "Mah Man" alltime in the trailer is slightly cringeworthy
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Green Lantern... There is a Green Lantern Appearance.. Diana tells Bruce the story of Steppenwolf first time on Earth... Amazons, Atlantians and All Tribes of Man Joined to fight him and his parademons. She Said said something to the effect of "We also had warriors from other worlds" and its a Alien Green Lantern IDK who it was but it has the Green Lantern Symbol on its Chest, Green Aura and Ring . But he dies in the battle and the ring comes off his finger and goes flying away from it, obviously seeking its next bearer...

Possible additonal spoiler... it not said who the guy was... most likely it was Zeus but it could have been the Wizard Of Shazzam who blasted Steppenwolf during that battle.

End Credit Scene is Arkham Asylum guard goes to pick up Lex Luthor guy turns around its an imposter he as weird smile on his face and starts laughing (possible Joker Involvement here) then we see a small boat driving to Big Boat.. Its Deathstroke... he goes to Luthor, Deathstroke goes you better not be wasting my time, Lex tells him that since they having a Justice League...that then they need to have a League of there own (obvious Injustice League Reference)

Those are spoilers fuckboi!
  • nujerz84
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Those are spoilers fuckboi!

No ? that why I said they were spoilers and put into as Spoilers..but arent major plot points all 3 scenes total are less than 5 minutes combined.
    Cyborg says boo-ya