• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Glad yall ? with Don.. Don is for those that dont ? with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new ? doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

Son is good.but he ain't ? with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    270crownst wrote: »
    Glad yall ? with Don.. Don is for those that dont ? with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new ? doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

Son is good.but he ain't ? with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...

Or westside

I'm from the Bronx too but I think don is just ok. His verse was dope on here tho
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i have no clue who Don is
  • 270crownst
    Options
    And he ain't ? with tone atlas
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I disagree.. I ? with the whole Giselda too.. I went to school in Buffalo and Westside and I have mutual acquaintances.. Don is just my guy.. ? ain't seeing my boy..
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP to Mike but I'm the real THRILLER!
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or Dave east
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

Or Dave east

He better then all them local ? ...he got a certain that ya mans an nem dont got
  • 270crownst
    Options
    And he ain't better then chris rivers.chris will rap circles around him

Or Dave east

He better then all them local ? ...he got a certain that ya mans an nem dont got

And chris rivers and oswin benjamin.chris would rap circles around don q.facts!
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or Dave east

don ain't seeing chris on the mic
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sadly cam been dropping wack ? for a while now . He need Just Blaze back! still a legend tho.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Half way through the mixtape, defo liking it, thought there is some clever word play, though also think there have been some 'err not sure about that' moments haha but Im really feeling the tape so far though...

The first track where he is talking about Ma$e is fire and had me bumping the tune with an oldskool screw face, thought it was the perfect intro to the tape...

KILLA!!!
  • 90's Era
    90's Era Members Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Half way through the mixtape, defo liking it, thought there is some clever word play, though also think there have been some 'err not sure about that' moments haha but Im really feeling the tape so far though...

The first track where he is talking about Ma$e is fire and had me bumping the tune with an oldskool screw face, thought it was the perfect intro to the tape...

KILLA!!!

• 90's Era
    90's Era Members Posts: 52 ✭✭
    Options
    That looking at the speaker like u got beef with it mug,while nodding ya head the whole song..
    Yea that what u want when listening to hip hop.

Luv that feeling..
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    LOW EXPECTATIONS AS USUAL...
    STILL ROOTING FOR CAM TO FINALLY DROP SOME HOT ? ...
    SO I'LL GIVE IT A SPIN...

I'M FEELIN' THIS
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it bumps in the whip .
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    This and wiz new tapes go hard
  • qawshun
    Options

Or Dave east

Funny ? about oswin we from the same city and I've never seen dude once ever lol he nice as hell tho
  • RickyRich
    Options

which tracks u like
  • qawshun
    Options

Or Dave east

I don't hear what you hear at all, i download a few of q's projects just to delete 11 outta 13 songs. His ? too southern for me. And y'all over hyped that verse to, cam got him imo. But i hope dude do blow up ny need it smh hell the game need it
  • RickyRich
    Options
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just listened to a few songs on datpiff. It didn't move me tbh. Don't know if it's because the sound quality on datpiff isn't that great. But he sounds uninspired.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

which tracks u like

U wasn't there
    Hello
    Dia
    It's killa
    Cloeslaw
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cam still got it imo but his beat selections n hooks aint gon cut it, aint sayin he need future hooks and beats like "the race" but come on b