Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres 300 people at this pistons game

Btw people who are fans of toxic organizations thats gonna field an irrelevant team until 2021 gotta stop sliding in sneak disses
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like the comment lebron made about the knicks should of drafted dsj.

Mind yours, this clown endorsed napier ? ass and had washed franchises drafting duke on some dickriding tip just for him to bounce weeks later lolll

napier been traded 3x on his rookie contract shut the ? up ? .

Knicks threads I'm seen are ? about that ? right now plus KP and Kanter already commented on it too. Franks game will age a lot better than DSJ as he doesn't rely on his athleticism to impact games. Dudes already becoming a top defender and his assists are coming along great too. He sees the floor well despite being so young. He activley looks for teammates and sets them up to score or finds cutters. Yes, Smith Jr. offensively is far ahead of him and that's fine but, he chucks sometimes and it's bad enough Tim Jr. does that here alteady.

Sidenote McDermott is good and making cuts to the hoop for easy shots and has played well for us I admit I didn't follow him like that to get a good look on his game.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love our effort so far, gotta keep derozan and Lowry neutralized the rest of the game
  • Beta
    Options
    Its all good, im sure lowry will neutralize himself

Mentally weak ass ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tatum coming up huge down the stretch again!!!
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    i swear dude just traveled lol

edit: he did
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marcus smart makin winning plays again.C's like the spurs,they missing multiple key players & still winnin games
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man ? these ?
    not how you operate in crunch time
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I might have to get tickets to that game on Thursday
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron comments about DSJ and Frank arent really about them two. Lebron just being a hoe and passive aggressively throwing shots at Phil Jackson.

He does need to mind his ? business though.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man ? these ?
    not how you operate in crunch time

Got room on that htown bandwagon pleighboi.
  • Beta
    Options
    this idiot tries to put it up with 3 ppl around him instead of passing it to two open men
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Toronto was the team that would bring us back down to reality last year going 0-3 against them, Lowry and Derozan had no respect for our undersized backcourt especially Derozan I thought he was somebody Avery should of got up for and have good games against but we had no answer for him that’s why I was looking forward to see what Jaylen could do and he did the damn thing especially in crunch time

Lowry would ? us too I remember we had Toronto and Washington b2b and this is during the stretch IT was killing it in the 4th we beat them for 3 quarters then Toronto turned it up another level and Lowry didn’t even let IT touch the ball, luckily we had Washington a day later and IT killed Wall, we were able to shake that loss off quick
  • Beta
    Options
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tarik Black was an underrated pick up, dude stays active
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    Harden with 9 assists in the first quarter
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The knicks are better when frank is on the floor especially on defense

the mavs are worse with dsj on the floor, in pretty much every category which says a lot cuz they have a better coach and more talent than the knicks do.

impact>>>>>stats/highlights
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    Wonder if Indiana might end up in a situation like Denver with Jokic and Nurkic

Myles Turner and Sabonis are both best at the 5 and though a small sample size haven't looked good playing together

Turner is the better player and will be long term but Sabonis has a lot of upside and could get some interest from a lot of teams if he keeps developing

Still too early to worry about I guess but it's a good problem for Indiana to have
  • AZTG
    Options
    Another funny thing about this DSJ and Frank thing is I clearly remember that Dallas really wanted Frank and they knew the Knicks were gonna take him so they were trying hard to move up.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol LeBron needs to focus on his own pg situation....
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    Up 20 with 6 minutes left, why the starters still in the game
  • Beta
    Options
    DSJ vs westbrook gonna be must see tv for years to come
  • AZTG
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Lebron comments about DSJ and Frank arent really about them two. Lebron just being a hoe and passive aggressively throwing shots at Phil Jackson.

He does need to mind his ? business though.

And by doing that he's throwing a kid under the bus who's at the start of his career and don't got nothing to do with him. Dude out here sneak dissing a rookie to settle his own personal issues. Bitchmade ?

For sure. Bron been a hoe though. No suprises there.