Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    So he basically getting 2 years for doing a wheelie and getting caught by the hip hop cops a whole 24 hours after he did it??? Man and y'all tryna bash him for this instead of this crooked ass system you can tell who the real life haters are don't no black man deserve years over ? like especially one that's employing so other black men and keeping them off the streets..... This ? bigger than rap y'all need to get off the internet and live smh

no one hating on him . yes the system is crooked but why the ? r u doing wheelies in the streets ?

That's not the question we should be asking we should be more worried about why a ? getting 2 years for wheelies

Because he's already on probation. That's the entire premise of probation: you must prove you are able to abide by the rules and perform as needed. He failed to do that.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    All the ? on roc nation y'all clown in here and I don't say nothing but I care about Meek becuz he on roc nation??? I knew ? was lame but this is a new all time low but I'm not gonna argue with fools becuz you end up looking like a fool so ok you right I only care about Meek becuz he managed by Roc Nation .... It's sad you can't just have an opinion on something without you having to be a stan but this is the internet so it's no surprise

Bro look in the mirror it's been years and there are threads on threads with you always championing for Rocafella. It's ok to be a fan but dayum my ? ....

On the IC I'm know as a mod, the ppm ? and the business guy. On the IC you're known as a Jayhova Witness. ? look at your avi. If ? make a thread right now saying "Jay-Z is wack" I can guarantee you'll be in there fighting for Jay. Gee is an MMG stan that's what he's known for on here. I'm not even trying to be an ? that's just the reputation you built for yourself.

And yet you can't give me examples of what rappers I be "championing" and I'm pretty it's becuz you just talking but like I said it's the internet and lies travel further then the truth .... Outside of Jay who are theses other roc rappers I'm championing??? None but keep the story going
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Mayb karma for safaree

Fam sb is not innocent....u must not seen them ig videos of sb & sisqo popping cash ? @ meek n the gym safaree wrote a check he couldn't ca$h...cuz as soon as meek came out the truck n LA where doja said meek couldnt go sb should've been charging like he said he was gonna do n them ig videos wit gayme....safaree knew it was beef on site he had no business runnin like a koward leaving his man's 2 get dun derrty by the chasers for ig thugging wit the tongue ring queen

Nooo meek stole his girl i cant forgive him for that
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    How is this canadian drakie outsider gggggay-unit groupie Sion calling anybody out??.......that bozo still thinks woodface can go plat n 2017 foh SMH........
    gee757 wrote: »
    Mayb karma for safaree

Fam sb is not innocent....u must not seen them ig videos of sb & sisqo popping cash ? @ meek n the gym safaree wrote a check he couldn't ca$h...cuz as soon as meek came out the truck n LA where doja said meek couldnt go sb should've been charging like he said he was gonna do n them ig videos wit gayme....safaree knew it was beef on site he had no business runnin like a koward leaving his man's 2 get dun derrty by the chasers for ig thugging wit the tongue ring queen

Nooo meek stole his girl i cant forgive him for that

How did meek steal Nicki???? Sb really never had Nick she mustve been using him for her career.........cuz B4 meek bagged Nicki Kat's like weezy & Drake was all on records disrespecting safaree rapping about getting with Nicki so her hooking up with meek was going to happen...
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    All the ? on roc nation y'all clown in here and I don't say nothing but I care about Meek becuz he on roc nation??? I knew ? was lame but this is a new all time low but I'm not gonna argue with fools becuz you end up looking like a fool so ok you right I only care about Meek becuz he managed by Roc Nation .... It's sad you can't just have an opinion on something without you having to be a stan but this is the internet so it's no surprise

Bro look in the mirror it's been years and there are threads on threads with you always championing for Rocafella. It's ok to be a fan but dayum my ? ....

On the IC I'm know as a mod, the ppm ? and the business guy. On the IC you're known as a Jayhova Witness. ? look at your avi. If ? make a thread right now saying "Jay-Z is wack" I can guarantee you'll be in there fighting for Jay. Gee is an MMG stan that's what he's known for on here. I'm not even trying to be an ? that's just the reputation you built for yourself.

If jay and roc a fella killed Amil Geto Boy would dispose of the body for jay. Lenny S could get a DUI and GetoBoy would claim he drugged Lenny at the bar earlier just to help Lenny S beat the case.

You trying WAY too hard to be funny be sounding corny you gotta give it a rest my guy
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options

And yet you can't give me examples of what rappers I be "championing" and I'm pretty it's becuz you just talking but like I said it's the internet and lies travel further then the truth .... Outside of Jay who are theses other roc rappers I'm championing??? None but keep the story going

It's really not that deep and of course I can I'm a mod bro this is all you:

You Saying Jay-Z is the best rapper ever
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/9902929#Comment_9902929

You saying Jay-Z was a bigger and better rapper than Pac and Big in the 90s (really ? ?)

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/536936/tidal-is-platinum/p3

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/9892882#Comment_9892882

Jay-Z didn't get bodied on renegade ?
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/9926739#Comment_9926739

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/562371/damn-vs-4-44/p1

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/531544/jay-z-spotify-is-slavery/p1

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/536936/tidal-is-platinum/p3

This was you and Monizzle going back and forth over Tidal, there so many threads merged into this own between the two of you I contemplated banning the both of you for a month LOLOL

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/528375/the-official-jay-zs-tidal-streaming-service-thread-new-stand-up-comedy-series-added/p1

And this is just Jay, I didn't even go to the next page of your discussions and comments on J.Cole and the rest of Rocnation.....

It's really not that deep man, for years you've been Jay's biggest supporter on here, at times it's hurting to watch. Nothing wrong with being a fan but you can't throw stones and hide ya hands with this one. Some of those threads are many years old.

You literally just proved my point I said OUTSIDE of Jay and your reply is to show a bunch of threads about Jay??? ? gonna say I championing every rapper affiliated with Jay but just show a bunch of threads that are about only jay that was a epic fail you ? be trying too hard at times it really makes you look lamer each time.... And can't no OVO fan girl talk about anybody supporting being hard to watch since looking at you cry over Drake is pretty pathetic
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gee757 your midget girl is a uckers!

quick maths!
  • blackgod813
    Options
    We are black men meek is a black man we come from slavery he is not a murder we should not want to see our kind in ? we are from that..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roc Nation and the powers that be better keep the same energy the next time a low level rapper or athlete gets screwed over by the justice system. The outrage seems to be base soley on the fact meek makes millions for roc nation and MMG along with other business.

Freddie Gibbs gets ? over overseas with a false charge and there was no rally. A Boxer managed by roc nation was in a coma this year and they hardly did ? . Other rappers who are actually still young and make one mistake have little to no label support.
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Roc Nation and the powers that be better keep the same energy the next time a low level rapper or athlete gets screwed over by the justice system. The outrage seems to be base soley on the fact meek makes millions for roc nation and MMG along with other business.

Freddie Gibbs gets ? over overseas with a false charge and there was no rally. A Boxer managed by roc nation was in a coma this year and they hardly did ? . Other rappers who are actually still young and make one mistake have little to no label support.

No the outrage is the fact that a ? got years for sum of the silliest ? imaginable if he got 6 months nobody would care but yea 2-4 years is gonna cause a outcry.... It's sad you ? will turn anything into a Jay Z conversation this thread shows me why I don't deal with internet ? too much fools can't just talked about a topic without tryna impress ? over keyboards by talking corny ? that don't even have nothing to do with the topic becuz getting reactions makes them feel cool smmfh
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No the outrage is the fact that a ? got years for sum of the silliest ? imaginable if he got 6 months nobody would care but yea 2-4 years is gonna cause a outcry.... It's sad you ? will turn anything into a Jay Z conversation this thread shows me why I don't deal with internet ? too much fools can't just talked about a topic without tryna impress ? over keyboards by talking corny ? that don't even have nothing to do with the topic becuz getting reactions makes them feel cool smmfh

See how you just brushed off freddie doing almost a year on a bogus charge?
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options

Freddie Gibbs was accused of ? fought his case won and was released from jail after a couple months ? wtf that don't even compare to a ? getting 2-4 years for a fight at a air port and a wheelie this is new level of reaching ? going with now to make it about Jay??? ? tryna compare Freddie Gibbs case and Remy Ma shooting a ? in her stomach to this Meek ? that's sad lol
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Freddie Gibbs was accused of ? fought his case won and was released from jail after a couple months ? wtf that don't even compare to a ? getting 2-4 years for a fight at a air port and a wheelie this is new level of reaching ? going with now to make it about Jay??? ? tryna compare Freddie Gibbs case and Remy Ma shooting a ? in her stomach to this Meek ? that's sad lol

He was falsely accused though and he got nowhere near the amount of sympathy as meek
  • blackgod813
    Options

He was falsely accused though and he got nowhere near the amount of sympathy as meek

Accused ? rarely get support because its a un clear charge
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options

? becuz he was fighting his case for a couple months not sentenced to 2-4 years you really don't see the difference??? If Meek got 2 months he would have gotten the Freddie Gibbs treatment we really tryna compare a couple months to a few years this can't be life lol
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kane is the homie, but who you sayin he was suppose to get sympathy from, Roc Nation? Them European ? would ? on any petition we could've made to get him out
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agree 100% and you have to actually vote these ? ? out of office and out of judge seats to make that change. Too bad Kaep doesn't vote.....
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    Options
    I never knew meek was this powerful :(:'(
  • illedout
    Options
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Accused ? rarely get support because its a un clear charge

And on top of that he was in Austria.. We can't have any effect on their judicial system.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out my city Philly coming out tonight. Shout out Rozay, Dr. J, Malcolm Jenkins all pulling up for Meek.
  • illedout
    edited November 2017
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Shout out my city Philly coming out tonight. Shout out Rozay, Dr. J, Malcolm Jenkins all pulling up for Meek.

Yo they got the LEGEND Dr. J
    to come out and protest in 40 degree weather..

That’s a pretty big deal..