2017 = Victim culture (makes me sick)

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Smh..sad.

She talking and running up like a dude too.

I'm mainly disgusted at these grown folk sitting watching and not even saying nothing. Not even a cut it out or nothing.
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    The same people who raise their daughters to choose these ? ....

Single mommas

Or maybe it's the lack of rearing from these dead beat ass daddies.
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    The same people who raise their daughters to choose these ? ....

Single mommas

Or maybe it's the lack of rearing from these dead beat ass daddies.

The woman is the one who chooses who she will let pass his genes on if she made the wrong choice then that is on her and if the man is too weak to take care of his family then that child should be killed to prevent his bad genes from being passes on

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r5idxn9oPl8

All I hear is ? excuses. But let's blame the parent that is actually making an attempt to raise their child.

She Trashes black people..
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    brown321 wrote: »
    You sound like a cracka.

You just noticing? Dude hella racist.

Cac feminist ^^^ leader of the victims

She tries to get my friend @deadeye and me banned

@Kat 's Mexican.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Example 1: You know Michelle from accounting with the huge jugs n wears a low cut top to show em off? You cant even say she looks nice in the break room because she might go to HR

Is this a PC problem or ugly/creepy guy problem? Some of y'all are so awkward, I can see females needing to go to HR...

I created a scenario about how in the future u wont be able to tell ur coworker she looks nice today and u flipped that into a creep victim problem...

And last time i checked yall were the ones in pic thread getn hyped off a half pics of chicks faces n complaining theres only 4 females posting!!!

There are dudes smashing coworkers/superiors in these same environments... Females are not calling foul on them...

Must be 2 sides...
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You sound like a cracka.

You just noticing? Dude hella racist.

Cac feminist ^^^ leader of the victims

She tries to get my friend @deadeye and me banned

Lmao just noticed you wasn't deadeye
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Never had an issue with PC, feminism or any other such ? I hear people complain about these days.

Its not hard, just don't talk about ? ? at work.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Example 1: You know Michelle from accounting with the huge jugs n wears a low cut top to show em off? You cant even say she looks nice in the break room because she might go to HR

Is this a PC problem or ugly/creepy guy problem? Some of y'all are so awkward, I can see females needing to go to HR...

These dudes hate women B there is not reasoning with them , its the Madonna–? complex.

I love women...i hate feminists

like i said madonna ? complex , ladies and gentlemen
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Never had an issue with PC, feminism or any other such ? I hear people complain about these days.

The problem is when that ? comes to your house. I have a sister that is easily triggered. I bite my tongue so much around her it ends up looking like chewed up gum. This is my sibling. Someone who should know me and love me unconditionally but I know I have to be reserved around her even if she says I don't have to. I know this kid. I changed her diapers once upon a time.

Just the way she grew up. Very different. I grew up in a harsh inner city environment. One step ahead survival zone. She lived a more sheltered suburban life. I put her on to game now that she's in NYC cause she's my sister but I proceed with caution when I do.

One time I called someone I know a ? at a dinner party another friend of mine hosted. She got awkward cause he was really ? . He didn't care cause he knew what I meant. He was an early 80s baby. He knows I meant "? ".

He called me a bigger ? and I called him ? times infinity. We laughed and drank beers. She didn't get that it was boys being boys and this is my family. Imagine a stranger that randomly comes into your social circle. Now a days they never really get a chance to truly know you unless they could handle outspoken individuals.

No wonder so many adults have a hard time making friends. These are 26 and under young adults that mostly subscribe to that line of thinking.

• Max.
    Options

I created a scenario about how in the future u wont be able to tell ur coworker she looks nice today and u flipped that into a creep victim problem...

And last time i checked yall were the ones in pic thread getn hyped off a half pics of chicks faces n complaining theres only 4 females posting!!!

There are dudes smashing coworkers/superiors in these same environments... Females are not calling foul on them...

Must be 2 sides...

Ive smashed co workers before...im speaking for lil guy...the average joe...that cant even say "hey alice u look nice today" in 2017

Cant even make a joke without being called a "bully" roasting in school was like war...kids need that ..
  • Max.
    Options

These dudes hate women B there is not reasoning with them , its the Madonna–? complex.

f20c1ed63a4106cbf03b4289601484b3acf8aad8ffb562417fdfc19c8079ff15.jpg
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

The problem is when that ? comes to your house. I have a sister that is easily triggered. I bite my tongue so much around her it ends up looking like chewed up gum. This is my sibling. Someone who should know me and love me unconditionally but I know I have to be reserved around her even if she says I don't have to. I know this kid. I changed her diapers once upon a time.

Just the way she grew up. Very different. I grew up in a harsh inner city environment. One step ahead survival zone. She lived a more sheltered suburban life. I put her on to game now that she's in NYC cause she's my sister but I proceed with caution when I do.

One time I called someone I know a ? at a dinner party another friend of mine hosted. She got awkward cause he was really ? . He didn't care cause he knew what I meant. He was an early 80s baby. He knows I meant "? ".

He called me a bigger ? and I called him ? times infinity. We laughed and drank beers. She didn't get that it was boys being boys and this is my family. Imagine a stranger that randomly comes into your social circle. Now a days they never really get a chance to truly know you unless they could handle outspoken individuals.

No wonder so many adults have a hard time making friends. These are 26 and under young adults that mostly subscribe to that line of thinking.

I've never subscribed to that "alpha/beta male" ? but the more I walk around my university campus the more soft ? I see. So many people crying about safe spaces, cultural appropriation, microaggressions, all this sensitive gender studies ? .

Dudes are cupcakes now. It doesn't stop there either.

One of my frat bros went on a FB tirade several weeks ago where he was defending trannies and ? . I replied, respectfully, stating that I don't consider trannies real women.

Dude wrote like a 6 paragraph response full of curses and YAAAAAS Queen logic then blocked me before I could respond. I've known that ? since 2009, and he straight nutted up like I was a stranger.

In another FB example, I posted a response from somebody posting that Charlamagne the ? giving himself Donkey of the Day for ? culture denial.

All I did was respond that catcalling ain't ? , at most its annoying. That ? was at like 10 PM. I defended my position for like 15 mins before it got boring.

Outta nowhere my phone was banging at 5 AM....

? 5 IN THE MORNING with white knights and angry chicks telling me to check my privilege and calling me a sexist, ? , creep etc. I had like 25 messages from just one dude in an hour. He was flooding my ? .

I don't know where this hysteria came from.

• jono
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

The crazy thing is: they aren't entirely wrong.
    White women and the various stylized ? groups are attacking men (especially straight white dudes) at an alarming rate.

Normally that would be a good thing, but it's not.

They not just trying to control the narrative, but also the terms, time, and language of any discourse.

Look up the feminist called Big Red, she is the prototype for what's happening out here.

They don't want dialogue, they want control. Everybody should feel under attack, because ? are next. They already forcing certain kinds of ? on bended knee.
  • jono
    Options
    dpeie97ir8vf.png
    This is our current world. This is a dude I really know
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Must be 2 sides...

Ive smashed co workers before...im speaking for lil guy...the average joe...that cant even say "hey alice u look nice today" in 2017

Cant even make a joke without being called a "bully" roasting in school was like war...kids need that ..

I’ve always wondered this....

Why are you even commenting on any bodies appearance at work unless they look ? ?

Aren’t you there to work?? Don’t tell me y’all ? so deprived of sex, you can’t work around a chick wearing a revealing shirt without getting caught looking...tell
    Me ? ain’t that simple? Y’all have to let Alice know she looks nice??? ? Alice....matter of fact the reason Alice don’t give you any play is because you tell her she looks nice....it’s a reason Alice passes you by , and is chasing the ? who never looks her way...

Not you but you max unless your average but these average joes gotta stop being average
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Yet you've provided no details of this victim role I'm supposedly playing..oh okay.

I'll be 37 on Friday..and what?

Damn ? . That's like 70 in black people years.

@Kat's actually held up quite well for a white woman her age.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »

Look up the feminist called Big Red, she is the prototype for what's happening out here.

1pdd3uzogfd9.gif

Just googled her.

She seems like a white @Madame_CJSkywalker on steroids:

mj7saetziclj.gif
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The problem is those with power do abuse it. Now they are responsible for people being able to start the victim culture. If they didn't victimize then there would be no victim culture.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

f20c1ed63a4106cbf03b4289601484b3acf8aad8ffb562417fdfc19c8079ff15.jpg

lmao the irony of you calling me white with all the ? nonsense you post here daily, hahaha...
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

I've never subscribed to that "alpha/beta male" ? but the more I walk around my university campus the more soft ? I see. So many people crying about safe spaces, cultural appropriation, microaggressions, all this sensitive gender studies ? .

Dudes are cupcakes now. It doesn't stop there either.

One of my frat bros went on a FB tirade several weeks ago where he was defending trannies and ? . I replied, respectfully, stating that I don't consider trannies real women.

Dude wrote like a 6 paragraph response full of curses and YAAAAAS Queen logic then blocked me before I could respond. I've known that ? since 2009, and he straight nutted up like I was a stranger.

In another FB example, I posted a response from somebody posting that Charlamagne the ? giving himself Donkey of the Day for ? culture denial.

All I did was respond that catcalling ain't ? , at most its annoying. That ? was at like 10 PM. I defended my position for like 15 mins before it got boring.

Outta nowhere my phone was banging at 5 AM....

? 5 IN THE MORNING with white knights and angry chicks telling me to check my privilege and calling me a sexist, ? , creep etc. I had like 25 messages from just one dude in an hour. He was flooding my ? .

I don't know where this hysteria came from.

Black males in particular have become these insufferable white knight cucks.

And funny thing is they be caping for ? that get openly called niggerslut by their white "master" nutted in ? on and discarded.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    You sound like a cracka.

They're the same ones that play victim when it's issues that affect them.

If u can’t beat em, join em.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dpeie97ir8vf.png

Female isn't derogatory but it can be used in a way that's very clinical. It comes off like "creatures." You might as well call me a ? sapien.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dpeie97ir8vf.png

Read this like 21 times and still can’t figure out where I’m goin off.

What’s wrong with saying “female”?

Somebody explain it to me. I’m not even trying to be funny.