Options
2»

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Did they ask him about 50 Cent ?

nah he kinda mentions it a lil but changes topic .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    during the time dmx was in toronto shooting that movie he got robbed lol . He tired to shortchange ? for ? .
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said "I never lie"....? , i caught you in a few
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    freshb651 wrote: »
    The best drink champs yet,the EPMD and JD interviews were classic too

JD's is dope! I'm only half way thru tho b/c that ? is 3 hrs... Still gotta check EPMD's although I know it's gonna be great.

EPMD's was the best, the funny ? was when Maxwell was looking for NORE to put hands on him
  • RickyRich
    Options

RickyRich wrote: »
    during the time dmx was in toronto shooting that movie he got robbed lol . He tired to shortchange ? for ? .

This is true it made the news I remember it like it was yesterday. He was in Regent Park I believe, when it happened. He was promoting Never Die Alone.

facts . he had to leave toronto right after cuz them regent park ? dont play
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I havnt watched it but listened to about 70% of it on the podcast, its dope and funny, Irv was a great music exect but DAUM at times I was cringing, like he was trying TOO hard to be funny and get make points, I felt like dudes where thinking OK youre going OTT Irv shut up...

Kinda ironic when he was talking about being real approaching dudes like Preme and Suge, like if youre not a gangsta dont approach people like one and youre good, but imo the reason he got Preme around The Inc was to give it some street credibility as Irv was not gangsta or Ja, both good execs and rappers though...
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ed lover said ja was a drug dealer who used to get smacked around on the block and irv gotti was NEVER about that life.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But then in the same breath said he got the upmost respect for irv and ja and that they all cool now. Lol OG's be funny as ? sometimes smh.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did they ask him about 50 Cent ?

REFERS TO HIM AS A ? & THEN APOLOGIZES TO THE ? COMMUNITY.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats a classic episode, so many stories