MEEK MILL Gets Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Probation Violations

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hopefully something happens and they remove that judge from his case .
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Shout out my city Philly coming out tonight. Shout out Rozay, Dr. J, Malcolm Jenkins all pulling up for Meek.

https://youtu.be/VwdYFyJ9xGM

Salute 2 Macklemore I c him there I can say he's not a shady crackkka like Marshall mack has never grabbed the mic & dissed blk people rapping like a shady Trump Klansmen...
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill might have caught a huge break in his probation case and subsequent prison sentence fight -- 'cause the FBI is reportedly probing the judge who threw him back in jail.

Judge Genece Brinkley is reportedly being investigated by the FBI for possible relationships she might have in Philly -- including to a local music mogul she allegedly asked Meek to sign with -- as well as a possible "extortionate demand" ... according to the New York Post.

Per the report, undercover agents have been in the courtroom following Meek's case since April 2016, and the Philly music mogul, Charlie Mack, allegedly once told Meek he knew the judge and could help him with his case. Mack denied that claim to the Post.

As we reported ... Meek's lawyer says Judge Brinkley also once asked Meek to do a remix to a Boyz II Men song and to give her a shout-out on it, and that her harsh sentence was a result of him shooting her down.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Meek Mill might have caught a huge break in his probation case and subsequent prison sentence fight -- 'cause the FBI is reportedly probing the judge who threw him back in jail.

Judge Genece Brinkley is reportedly being investigated by the FBI for possible relationships she might have in Philly -- including to a local music mogul she allegedly asked Meek to sign with -- as well as a possible "extortionate demand" ... according to the New York Post.

Per the report, undercover agents have been in the courtroom following Meek's case since April 2016, and the Philly music mogul, Charlie Mack, allegedly once told Meek he knew the judge and could help him with his case. Mack denied that claim to the Post.

As we reported ... Meek's lawyer says Judge Brinkley also once asked Meek to do a remix to a Boyz II Men song and to give her a shout-out on it, and that her harsh sentence was a result of him shooting her down.

Cliff notes

THE FBI IS INVESTIGATING THE JUDGE FOR EXTORTION

And post a credible source @RickyRich
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The judge is black too wtf
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    350k signatures on the petition so far. Q-Tip, Questlove, Colin Kaepernick supporting... yet geeks on here saying he deserve the time
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    350k signatures on the petition so far. Q-Tip, Questlove, Colin Kaepernick supporting... yet geeks on here saying he deserve the time

Who said he deserved time?
  • buttuh_b
    Options

You lames
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Matter of fact ? these rappers. ? get a raw deal every day yet ? like you only riding for meek cause you like his music. If these rappers cant support non artist and friends as well, then ? their opinion and petition.

False
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited November 2017
    Options

You lames

Quote me where i said it or shut the ? up.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

You lames

Quote me where i said it or shut the ? up.

Matter of fact nevermind that. You wont find a comment anywhere on here saying he desereved to be jailed. I bet you werent there supporting him though.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    You the feds

Nah i dont play for the sixers, would be nice though.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the judge getting investigated by the FBI but ? want me to sit here and blame Meek??? Yea y'all gone head and just hold that L smh
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    So the judge getting investigated by the FBI but ? want me to sit here and blame Meek??? Yea y'all gone head and just hold that L smh

Come man ? been saying that judge needs to go and yes meek is partly to blame. They're the only two holding Ls right now.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Come man ? been saying that judge needs to go and yes meek is partly to blame. They're the only two holding Ls right now.

How you to blame for a corrupt judge throwing you in prison for years over weak charges lol
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

How you to blame for a corrupt judge throwing you in prison for years over weak charges lol

Knowing how crooked the system is and knowing the judge has it out for him, he did some illegal ? racing bikes through the city. Now granted it was dismissed and the DA didn't ask for jail time, he gave the judge an opportunity to ? him over regardless of the charges being dropped. Now my question is this, can the judge charge him with violating his probation for a charge that was dismissed? If so then yes he is parially to ? blame. If she's not allowed to by law then she should be thrown under the jail for the 10 years she over saw his probation.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

Those r the same geeks that said a ? wit GHOSTWRITERS beat meek
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got railroaded
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Knowing how crooked the system is and knowing the judge has it out for him, he did some illegal ? racing bikes through the city. Now granted it was dismissed and the DA didn't ask for jail time, he gave the judge an opportunity to ? him over regardless of the charges being dropped. Now my question is this, can the judge charge him with violating his probation for a charge that was dismissed? If so then yes he is parially to ? blame. If she's not allowed to by law then she should be thrown under the jail for the 10 years she over saw his probation.

Yes, a person automatically violates their probation if they get arrested regardless of whether any charges are filed or Charges dropped if a charge is actually filed.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Yes, a person automatically violates their probation if they get arrested regardless of whether any charges are filed or Charges dropped if a charge is actually filed.

If that's the case then meek is partly to blame no matter how petty the judge is.