lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Mccaffrey is trash. Legit trash.

Been saying this
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Call him trash all u want, homie is ranked #11 in fantasy RBs. He doing something right other than helpin me win every week.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Call him trash all u want, homie is ranked #11 in fantasy RBs. He doing something right other than helpin me win every week.

I always wondered where the non playoffs teams fans find joy in watching the NFL, now I know.

Quoted for future reference.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I always wondered where the non playoffs teams fans find joy in watching the NFL, now I know.

Leave us alone man. Mccaffrey is not a traditional RB. However he is a matchup nightmare and you can see how even when he don't get the ball how much attention the defense gives him which opens up thongs for everyone else
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21410359/dallas-cowboys-jerry-jones-not-backing-fight-commissioner-roger-goodell
    Jones won't back off in Goodell contract fight

FRISCO, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said he will not back off the threat of suing the NFL and several other owners if the compensation committee comes to an agreement with commissioner Roger Goodell on an extension.

Jones was removed as an ad hoc member of the committee when he brought up the possibility of legal action. Goodell's contract is set to expire after the 2018 season. Jones denied that he has a replacement in mind for Goodell and added that he has never thought about replacing Goodell.

"He's served about 60 percent, roughly, 65 percent of this contract," Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas on Tuesday. "He has 18 months left on there. We've got all the time in the world to evaluate what we're doing. We've got all the time in the world to extend him. We just need to slow this train down and have a lot of time to discuss the issues at hand in the NFL and have a good, fair input from all the owners, which we're not getting."

Jones said he has not received any cease-and-desist notices from the compensation committee. The New York Times reported Monday that the committee sent Jones a cease-and-desist warning after holding a conference call earlier in the day to discuss Goodell's potential extension.

Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank, the chairman of the committee, said Monday in a statement that the committee was still working toward an extension for Goodell and disputed Jones' assertion that owners have been misled regarding "critical facts" about the negotiations.

"I speak to a lot of owners, and I know them to be really supportive of the idea of being able to, on their part, see what and guide and give input to the committee, particularly the chairman," Jones said. "And I have well over half this league that is very interested in not only being a part of what is negotiated but having it come back to them for approval."
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Leave us alone man. Mccaffrey is not a traditional RB. However he is a matchup nightmare and you can see how even when he don't get the ball how much attention the defense gives him which opens up thongs for everyone else

Kamara >
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    Austin Ekeler>>>McCaffrey
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »

They winning though. ? .

I thought dude was going to ? his rookie year.

To be far, all y’all RB been trash.

The two lowest yards per carry in the NFL is Stewart and McCaffrey.

Good job reiterating what you heard john burden say last night. You sound like a parrot.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

They winning though. ? .

Good job reiterating what you heard john burden say last night. You sound like a parrot.

Lmao.

You mad because I found out that y’all have the worst RBs in the league from a creditable announcer that only stated a fact.

I knew it was bad just didn’t know it was actually the WORST in the entire NFL.

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They winning though. ? .

Lmao.

You mad because I found out that y’all have the worst RBs in the league from a creditable announcer that only stated a fact.

Good job sir.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

They winning though. ? .

Lmao.

Good job sir.

So you legit in your feelings because they dropped a stat that I didn’t know about y’all weak ass backfield?

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Brady is THE GREATEST QB OF ALL TIME no exceptions.

I actually agree. He is the best I have seen with my own eyes. watching Brady is seeing perfection. I used to hate dude until I realized, as a FOOTBALL fan I was depriving myself of the joy of watching a living legend at work. All my friends are patriot fans, so I see alot of their games. I remind them that while they get to see Brady composed in the pocket making the right throw, I get to watch Eli's stupid face every sunday

Switch Russell Wilson and Tom Brady...you wouldn't be saying tb was the greatest

What?...Russell in Tom Brady legendary status now lol. Matter fact if Brady had the legion of boom keeping teams to under 20 points and scoring defensive TDs. He could actually have just as many if not more super bowls. ? said Russell Wilson. Russell nice, but come on brah. I know cowboys lost last night. But that don't mean you gotta lose all common sense.

I know what tom brady is an overrated qb that people like to suck off because he's been in the best situation in NE for the past 15+ years. So, you going to sit up here and say that if you put Tom brady in seattle with the o-line he would be great? Where is your football IQ? I don't understand why people like you can't see that if you put in other qb's in NE that wouldn't have the same success.

Again What does TB do better than Arod, Brees and Wilson? Bro, RW does ? in spite of oline protect for all these year and y'all act like that isnt greatness when you witness it.
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    Tyrod ain't no good anyway and got no future in Buffalo. Bills may as well take a look at the young guy
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blaine gabbert starting, some one needs to make a “kap cant get a run” video like they did with AI
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Tyrod ain't no good anyway and got no future in Buffalo. Bills may as well take a look at the young guy

Yup one worst passing teams...taylor has oloy thrown over 300 one time in over 40 games..threw for like 60 yards last week

Rook time
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »

That ? picked more money. That is right, as well as warm weather and a younger squad with a veteran head coach. Not a first time head coach without a starting QB going into the offseason

He's playing on a better defense also.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brady is THE GREATEST QB OF ALL TIME no exceptions.

I actually agree. He is the best I have seen with my own eyes. watching Brady is seeing perfection. I used to hate dude until I realized, as a FOOTBALL fan I was depriving myself of the joy of watching a living legend at work. All my friends are patriot fans, so I see alot of their games. I remind them that while they get to see Brady composed in the pocket making the right throw, I get to watch Eli's stupid face every sunday

Switch Russell Wilson and Tom Brady...you wouldn't be saying tb was the greatest

What?...Russell in Tom Brady legendary status now lol. Matter fact if Brady had the legion of boom keeping teams to under 20 points and scoring defensive TDs. He could actually have just as many if not more super bowls. ? said Russell Wilson. Russell nice, but come on brah. I know cowboys lost last night. But that don't mean you gotta lose all common sense.

I know what tom brady is an overrated qb that people like to suck off because he's been in the best situation in NE for the past 15+ years. So, you going to sit up here and say that if you put Tom brady in seattle with the o-line he would be great? Where is your football IQ? I don't understand why people like you can't see that if you put in other qb's in NE that wouldn't have the same success.

Again What does TB do better than Arod, Brees and Wilson? Bro, RW does ? in spite of oline protect for all these year and y'all act like that isnt greatness when you witness it.

You know Brady has had his share of bad olines too right. I'm not even a patriot fan, however you want me to base my opinion on the guy on hypotheticals and questioning my football IQ. You on some "well, what if so n so played w so n so and in so n so's system" I see what I see, that's what I'll base my opinion on, REALITY. He the best QB I have seen. But you want us to sit here and not give the guy props bc he mastered the system he is in? Wtf?!?
    Your boy Dak was blessed w a GREAT oline and a top 3 RB out the gate, can we not give him props bc of that. Other QBs played behind that line w Romo out and sucked. The system helps, but GREAT players take it to another level.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that they trade away woods and watkins get rid of dareus... gilmore goes to ne... yet Taylor has them in the playoff race and has 1 bad game and is benced for a rookie... smh
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    The only reason for the benching is if they are trying to tank.

Because Taylor will get them some wins. So with the rookie. They have no chance.

Improving their draft position?
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? that they trade away woods and watkins get rid of dareus... gilmore goes to ne... yet Taylor has them in the playoff race and has 1 bad game and is benced for a rookie... smh

Bills aren't trying to be in the playoffs.

Lucky to be sitting in sixth after two Ls.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options