ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just found out recently that one of my bestfriends is dating a dude that I was childhood friends with.

He was also one of many people that I bullied back then, so seeing him around often is gonna be.... not awkward... that's not the word i'm looking for..... shameful? On my part.

The backstory is that I didn't even remember bullying him.... until I made a post on facebook apologizing to everyone that I've bullied in the past. The amount of ether that I felt in my soul still burns because of the many responses that I received. I really didn't realized how much my past words and actions affected people. But his reply haunted me the most.

He simply responded, "Thank you. I forgive you".

I then remembered that I used to make fun of his weight a lot when we were kids and I guess that ? stuck with him through all these years.

We're all supposed to meet at a lounge this coming Saturday and I've been trying to figure out what i'd say to him when I see him.

Do I bring it up?

Do I apologize to him again?

Do I offer to buy him a drink as a kind gesture?

Do I compliment his appearance to counteract my past negative judgments?

:/

you said your peace, he acknowledged it..

what more is needed? move on like you've always been friends..
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Just found out recently that one of my bestfriends is dating a dude that I was childhood friends with.

He was also one of many people that I bullied back then, so seeing him around often is gonna be.... not awkward... that's not the word i'm looking for..... shameful? On my part.

The backstory is that I didn't even remember bullying him.... until I made a post on facebook apologizing to everyone that I've bullied in the past. The amount of ether that I felt in my soul still burns because of the many responses that I received. I really didn't realized how much my past words and actions affected people. But his reply haunted me the most.

He simply responded, "Thank you. I forgive you".

I then remembered that I used to make fun of his weight a lot when we were kids and I guess that ? stuck with him through all these years.

We're all supposed to meet at a lounge this coming Saturday and I've been trying to figure out what i'd say to him when I see him.

Do I bring it up?

Do I apologize to him again?

Do I offer to buy him a drink as a kind gesture?

Do I compliment his appearance to counteract my past negative judgments?

:/

happened to me once, I ain't say ?

Dude brought it up, I don't even remember doing it, anyhow here's how I found out

One day out walking getting some fresh air after painting, I come across 2 dudes standing in front of a trap house, both around 19-21 ish looking, one goes "Bro got some bag on deck, ? blowing", this before the kush/loud era

I walk up to em like, "? yeah, let me get a dime", 1 of em goes in the spot, the other one says, "I know you, your name is Ol Jay's, we use to live in the pjs together", I'm like "oh yeah, you must've lived on the east end", he says "No, we stayed in the building behind you, I got a older brother, so and so", I say "yup, I remember, how's so and so?"

He goes silent for a minute.....then says "Bro I forgive you, you use to bully me and take my lil Debbie snack cakes", I'm like "you sure", he goes "yeah, but no love lost, because you cool people's despite that", by then his boy comes out, I dap him up on the exchange and I say "keep your head up, you have a good heart", and walked away

? was weird, because I really don't recall bullying anybody
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh look at this. This a page out one of my kids children's nursery rhymes books. Lmfao
    9m5gnup80xzb.jpg

yeah, my older boys and I would've lost it..

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo.............never really cared for SVP Sportscenter, but it's started to grow on me.

The "Bad Beats" segment is hilarious.

Basically, it's about gambling...........and how people lose their over/under/point spread bets in the last few moments of a game.

Let's me know I couldn't bet on games.

If that ? has me hurting and I don't even have any money on the line, I'd be sick if I lost like that.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    @Kat

I'm about to pour my heart out to you via pm.

Give me about 20 minutes to compose that wall of text.

T minus 5 mins

giphy.gif
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    7sl7ueba7d4a.jpg

More lols in 1 meme than @Splackavelli in 3 pages

Hey!right here buddy!

itj2ucxwg07h.jpeg
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Gorilla: "smash!" "Back shots from hell!" "Ebrc!" "Smang!" "That's a hog!"
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Balance must be restored. Erase his entire existence
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yo.............never really cared for SVP Sportscenter, but it's started to grow on me.

Basically, it's about gambling...........and how people lose their over/under/point spread bets in the last few moments of a game.

If that ? has me hurting and I don't even have any money on the line, I'd be sick if I lost like that.

SVP is the best thing the whole network has left.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Slept from 11pm to 130am and been up ever since and now i gotta stay up. I hate you all who are sleeping right now. A hex on you all

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

@stew no love for jemelle and Michael
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Yea they're cool. They put them in a bad spot imo in that time slot cause ppl don't really watch SportsCenter like that anymore during the day. It's only a matter of time before they do away with it all together except for late at night. Another mass firing is supposed to happen soon unfortunately.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shame on Obeezy for liking that over rated wackness
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea they're cool. They put them in a bad spot imo in that time slot cause ppl don't really watch SportsCenter like that anymore during the day. It's only a matter of time before they do away with it all together except for late at night. Another mass firing is supposed to happen soon unfortunately.

If sportscenter goes just throw the whole channel away
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Last batch from the stash
    hy21hj0yxn3y.jpg
    ou0np7cz8z13.jpg
    mit67zrqh070.jpg

Pet selfie
    fgc6xrim16gz.jpg

• Splackavelli