XXXTENTACION Claims Migos Jumped Him

Options

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

These ? be so tough until they meet ? who really bout that ? then they wanna play victim smh ? clowns brah
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waits for everyday struggle.......
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know migos ain't no tuff guys but you can't tell me ? jumping xxxfuckboi ain't another act of pussyness by migos committed in a month
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They hate you when you REAL and BEING YOURSELF! ? need to leave my little cousin alone. He just out here trying to live. ? dont ? with nobody yet everybody want to get points off an easy going, non violent guy. This the same ? that happened to Lil B

And im very suprised by Migos sudden aggressiveness after the fact Fredo pulled all they hoe cards and threatened to ? them during that insane folks vs bd spat. I havent heard them claim Disciples since then...

Also that ? cheese guy in southeast still be wearing the OG QC chains that he took when they got STOMPED OUT in DC. Hmmm i wore all my jewels down there and they got back home safe
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know migos ain't no tuff guys but you can't tell me ? jumping xxxfuckboi ain't another act of pussyness by migos committed in a month

If you listen to the videos, he say him and his homies got stole on...not just him. Sound like a brawl to me...he just caught the short end of the stick which is why he mad.

Plus, these ? is literally Blood...Offset & Quavo 1st cousins and Quavo is Takeoff Uncle. Plus they name is “Migos” lol
    ...you think if one ? fight, they not all gon fight.???

Migoa travel with like 20 ? and 4 bodyguards it wasn't a brawl a brawl is equal numbers
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you listen to the videos, he say him and his homies got stole on...not just him. Sound like a brawl to me...he just caught the short end of the stick which is why he mad.

Plus, these ? is literally Blood...Offset & Quavo 1st cousins and Quavo is Takeoff Uncle. Plus they name is “Migos” lol
    ...you think if one ? fight, they not all gon fight.???

Migoa travel with like 20 ? and 4 bodyguards it wasn't a brawl a brawl is equal numbers

A brawl is a large group or groups of ? fightin...you sittin here countin and ? and don’t know how many ? neither entourage had...but we do know for sure that neither party was alone

Plus i won’t take a known ? ? ’s word as gospel RN
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Akademiks worships the guy.. i know hes down about this.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    He said he had been talking ? so *shrugs*

I'm all for ? enforcing accountability

Accountability... something these new ? refuse to hold themselves to. Always someone else fault smh.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is this guy rocking Fucshia hot pants with a jean jacket on .....bruh
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    He said he had been talking ? so *shrugs*

I'm all for ? enforcing accountability

Facts... he also said he was 50 deep only time was going to blow them nighas heads smooth off but he gave them the pass.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's hard to beef with Atlanta darlings. Everyone in Atlanta has the back as they should and it's kind of hard to battle the industry . ? from deep side in lauderhill. Let's see if the rest of good ? in Miami hold him down
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    Joe going in on Akademiks and xxwhateverthefuck
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

On ES??
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    They hate you when you REAL and BEING YOURSELF! ? need to leave my little cousin alone. He just out here trying to live. ? dont ? with nobody yet everybody want to get points off an easy going, non violent guy. This the same ? that happened to Lil B

And im very suprised by Migos sudden aggressiveness after the fact Fredo pulled all they hoe cards and threatened to ? them during that insane folks vs bd spat. I havent heard them claim Disciples since then...

Also that ? cheese guy in southeast still be wearing the OG QC chains that he took when they got STOMPED OUT in DC. Hmmm i wore all my jewels down there and they got back home safe

Man ?
  • Mr.LV
    Options

On ES??

Yeah @14:10 Joe was saying some real ahit about ? snitching on migos and dj Akademiks etc
    https://youtu.be/tZI0VxMfT2g
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fuckity ? ? !