• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? on facebook already spoiled that story Diana told Bruce SMH
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    STAY OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA. yall know damn well that the spoils would attain an all time high!!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Got Back from the film...

Spoilers no plot points just 3 biggest things DC comic fans would like to know
    Green Lantern... There is a Green Lantern Appearance.. Diana tells Bruce the story of Steppenwolf first time on Earth... Amazons, Atlantians and All Tribes of Man Joined to fight him and his parademons. She Said said something to the effect of "We also had warriors from other worlds" and its a Alien Green Lantern IDK who it was but it has the Green Lantern Symbol on its Chest, Green Aura and Ring . But he dies in the battle and the ring comes off his finger and goes flying away from it, obviously seeking its next bearer...

Possible additonal spoiler... it not said who the guy was... most likely it was Zeus but it could have been the Wizard Of Shazzam who blasted Steppenwolf during that battle.

Mid Credit Scene is The Flash and Superman Racing..

End Credit Scene is Arkham Asylum guard goes to pick up Lex Luthor guy turns around its an imposter he as weird smile on his face and starts laughing (possible Joker Involvement here) then we see a small boat driving to Big Boat.. Its Deathstroke... he goes to Luthor, Deathstroke goes you better not be wasting my time, Lex tells him that since they having a Justice League...that then they need to have a League of there own (obvious Injustice League Reference)

This sounds so dope!!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    If cyborg says " boo-yaa!" Imma jump out of my seat!

I must say , Aquaman saying "Mah Man" alltime in the trailer is slightly cringeworthy

I'm cool with aquaman saying "yee-haa!!!!" Though.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea the made Aquaman look cheesy with those yells in the trailers. I was ? laughing at that ? last night
  • texas409
    Options

Green Lantern... There is a Green Lantern Appearance.. Diana tells Bruce the story of Steppenwolf first time on Earth... Amazons, Atlantians and All Tribes of Man Joined to fight him and his parademons. She Said said something to the effect of "We also had warriors from other worlds" and its a Alien Green Lantern IDK who it was but it has the Green Lantern Symbol on its Chest, Green Aura and Ring . But he dies in the battle and the ring comes off his finger and goes flying away from it, obviously seeking its next bearer...

Possible additonal spoiler... it not said who the guy was... most likely it was Zeus but it could have been the Wizard Of Shazzam who blasted Steppenwolf during that battle.

End Credit Scene is Arkham Asylum guard goes to pick up Lex Luthor guy turns around its an imposter he as weird smile on his face and starts laughing (possible Joker Involvement here) then we see a small boat driving to Big Boat.. Its Deathstroke... he goes to Luthor, Deathstroke goes you better not be wasting my time, Lex tells him that since they having a Justice League...that then they need to have a League of there own (obvious Injustice League Reference)

Does the movie have a high replay value? Is it on classic status?
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only complaints i keep seeing is the cgi and the villain
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody's been praising the ladyboy playing Barry Allen. So I'm more optimistic about Flashpoint now.
  • texas409
    Options
    I noticed that about the cgi in the trailers. It just looks grainy in some scenes I wonder who they use to do their effects
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Zack usually does great with special effects
  • Broddie
    Options
    But he was not involved in the post production process this time.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never been bothered by cgi so I'm good on that
  • texas409
    Options
    The effects in Thor were dope though......
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People stay complaining about CGI, like you'd actually believe the spaceships and demons were really on set while the movie was being filmed.

As long as the ? don't look like Nintendo 64 graphics, I'm good.

....or nollywood(nigerian)actionmovie quality effects
    ....or mortal kombat anihilation level cgi.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Ben Affleck Reveals The Reason He Decided To Play Batman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=wIK3h3w8fPU

Ben Affleck made a big decision when he signed on to become Batman in the DC Extended Universe, and it turns out the reason he took the job is pretty simple.

Affleck was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live, where he showed a clip from of Bruce Wayne, played by himself, interacting with the Flash, played by Ezra Miller. Affleck reflected on the great chemistry the Justice League stars had with each other on set and how uncomfortable his Batman costume is before revealing why he decided to put the suit on in the first place.

“Literally, the reason I took this movie is imagining wearing that costume and I’ve got a little boy and having my son see me,” Affleck says. “Everybody wants their kid to think of them as a superhero before they get too smart.”

That plan may have backfired a bit, as Affleck explained to Kimmel.

“My son, two weeks ago, said to me, ‘Dad, there’s one costume I want in the whole wide world. Can you get it?’ And I said, ‘Ya know, I have some connections.’ And then he told me who he wanted to be.”

Kimmel then took out a photo that Affleck had brought with him of his son dress up like Ezra Miller’s Flash.

Despite his warm-hearted reasons for wanted to be Batman, Affleck confirmed in a recent interview that he is already considering how to transition out of the role.

“You don’t do it forever, so I want to find a graceful and cool way to segue out of it,” Affleck

Justice League currently has a 4.17 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation rating making it the second most anticipated upcoming comic book movie among ComicBook.com readers. Let us know how excited you are for Justice League by giving the movie your own personal ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating below.

Justice League opens in theaters on November 17, 2017. The film will be followed in the DC Extended Universe by Aquaman on December 21, 2018, Wonder Woman 2 on November 1, 2019, Shazam on April 5, 2019, Cyborg in 2020, and Green Lantern Corps in 2020.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/14/why-did-ben-affleck-play-batman/
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

Does the movie have a high replay value? Is it on classic status?

Its more fast paced and has more action scenes than the other four dceu films doesnt drag. CGI issue is valid as is Steppenwolf being generic but not enough to ruin the film overall. Im trying to think of things that were major plot holes..nothing on scale of BVS. Imo it much better than Man of Steel, BVS and Suicide Squad. More action than WW. Also they did lighten it up with jokes so some may dislike that.

Replay value for entertaiment factor is good. Classic status idk about that. Its a solid good entertaining film despite its issues.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

Those are spoilers fuckboi!

No ? that why I said they were spoilers and put into as Spoilers..but arent major plot points all 3 scenes total are less than 5 minutes combined.
    Cyborg says boo-ya
    Do you think the Green Lantern featured in the film could be Abin Sur? the Lantern that died and Hal gets his ring from??
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Those are spoilers fuckboi!

No ? that why I said they were spoilers and put into as Spoilers..but arent major plot points all 3 scenes total are less than 5 minutes combined.
    Cyborg says boo-ya
    Do you think the Green Lantern featured in the film could be Abin Sur? the Lantern that died and Hal gets his ring from??
    Its not Abin Sur, he is one of the most recognizable Lantern's. This Green Lantern that dies takes place thousands of years ago. I'm sure at some point someone really up on Comic History will be able to ID who it was.. They been around for thousands of years with hundreds if not thousands of Lanterns

Also to follow up on my thoughts on the Film... As i stated there is lots of comedic jokes/quips most hit but some don't you may be those who think all of it is corny/wack Marvel Like etc. Just like those who feel the CGI and Steppenwolf being a pretty bland Villian are movie killers but. Plot is pretty straight to the point and easy to understand. Its not like BVS where we are asking how Luthor knows Bats/Supes identity or why he has an obsession with Superman.
  • texas409
    Options
    I liked BVS alot. The extended Blu ray only solidified that that movie was far from mediocre now Suicide Squad that ? was trash
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told ? Stepphenwolf was a trash villain, just a Ares rehash.
  • Broddie
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I liked BVS alot. The extended Blu ray only solidified that that movie was far from mediocre now Suicide Squad that ? was trash

I never saw the extended but know someone who went from hating it (theatrical) to completely loving it after seeing the extended. Like she legit considers it one of her favorite superhero joints and a top 3 Batman movie.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Oh yeah that ultimate edition is WAYYYYYYY better than the theater version. I not trying to hype it but I liked it when I seen it in theaters but now I can't even watch the theater version after I seen the ultimate edition
  • Broddie
    Options
    I actually enjoyed the theatrical cut so I definitely gotta give the ultimate cut a try.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I concur, I loved theatrical version, but once I saw the ultimate I was blown away that they couldn't put that in theaters.