Texas student, 14, extorted $28,000 from teacher he was having sex with, police say

Options
2»

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How old is 14 really?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    hol up

in another thread I said sum of the onus was on the minor for getting in the car & goin back to the adults house for a 2nd time after an already alleged sexual assault... I get called a ?

but mf in here championin a minor for ? an adult?

it really is 2 sides lol

? are you still trying to stand up for that ? ? Roy Moore for molesting 14 year olds when he was in his 30's?

You really bringing that ? in here?

You got a bigger problem than I first thought and you don't even know it, smh.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    hol up

in another thread I said sum of the onus was on the minor for getting in the car & goin back to the adults house for a 2nd time after an already alleged sexual assault... I get called a ?

it really is 2 sides lol

No I champion a minor flipping the abuse on his abuser and gaining the upper hand. If that was my boy I'd raise his allowance.

but hol up

if the roles were reversed & that was your 14yr old daughter, you wouldn't have the same reaction lol

I'd salute her for extorting her predator yes but I'd also realize that my daughter is probably a foul ? . We can't win em all.

& all I said was that lil girl might be a fast ass ? for goin back to dudes house a 2nd time, mf ready to stone me lol
  • Brian B.
    Options
    hol up

it really is 2 sides lol

? are you still trying to stand up for that ? ? Roy Moore for molesting 14 year olds when he was in his 30's?

lmao, I was jus speakin on the situation in a vacuum

but keep that same energy for mf in here salutin, c/s & goat an adult ? a minor lol
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hol up

it really is 2 sides lol

lmao, I was jus speakin on the situation in a vacuum

but keep that same energy for mf in here salutin, c/s & goat an adult ? a minor lol

I do maintain that same energy. She wrong as ? too. I think most men in here speaking from their teenage perspective.

What 14 year old boy wouldn't jump at the chance to ? a fine teacher?

Doesn't mean we condone it or that it's right.

I see you keeping your same ? energy though.

• Brian B.
    Options
    what 14yr old girl wouldn't jump at the chance to ? a fine teacher?

doesn't mean I condone it or think it's right

but does me acknowledgin the fact there's sum fast ass 14yr olds mean I'm a ? ? Lol foh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    hol up

it really is 2 sides lol

You can't be naive enough to not know people react very differently to 14 year old boys being with older women vs a 14 year old girl....and yes the props and hi 5s for this ? is wrong too...
  • Brian B.
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    hol up

it really is 2 sides lol

You can't be naive enough to not know people react very differently to 14 year old boys being with older women vs a 14 year old girl....and yes the props and hi 5s for this ? is wrong too...

bruh, I've been on the IC since like '04

I've seen the "I wish I had teachers like that" post

yall being naïve thinkin it ain't no lil fast ass 14yr old girls runnin round

not sayin it's right, jus a fact of reality... but I digress
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn what can you tell that Lil dude after smashing the teacher and bleeding her for 28k, u can’t tell that ? ? smh
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is old ass news tho
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats what you call leverage
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The 14 year old is well read opportunist, he probably was reading up on teachers sexing students, and milked it for money. Can't really go to jail extortion either.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These lil dudes be messing ? up for the next guy. You know these chicks don't stop with one. She probably would have been blessin lil ? for years to come if this dude hadn't blown her up.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    hol up

it really is 2 sides lol

bruh, I've been on the IC since like '04

I've seen the "I wish I had teachers like that" post

yall being naïve thinkin it ain't no lil fast ass 14yr old girls runnin round

not sayin it's right, jus a fact of reality... but I digress

I dont follow. Its all types of 14 year olds running around.

Lets put it this way. Im an adult. Im 28. Im am accountable to my actions way more than a 14 year old is.

Its some wild ass teenagers screaming and hollering at people around the barbershop I go to. As a 28 year old man, I avoid and ignore them ? . I could get mad and whoop all their ? , but then i would be held accountable for losing my composure to a bunch a kids.

And when I was a 14 year old boy, I wanted to ? my teachers, but them being adults held themselves accountable.

A 14 year old girl in her immature mind might really be excited to date a grown assam and wanna have sex with him. As an adult, im gonna avoid all that and diffuse that situation.

If as an adult, you meet a fast ass 14 year old girl and ? her, you are should be held accountable cause shes a kid and you are a grown ass man.

Who cares how fast she is?

Thats why Moore should be held accountable, and so should this ? ? a kid too.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kid is mentally unstable and a sociopath

at 14, I would have been far too satisfied with the ? (as I should have been) to be trying to extort somebody lol

maybe 16-17....but not 14....sumn aint right with that lil guy
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    kid is mentally unstable and a sociopath

at 14, I would have been far too satisfied with the ? (as I should have been) to be trying to extort somebody lol

maybe 16-17....but not 14....sumn aint right with that lil guy

at 14 he aint use to grown ? .
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    How old is 14 really?

dizm3m7gy8z1.png
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get everyone dapping the young boy up but what happened to the money? Did he get to keep that? Turn that 28k into some seed money.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    I get everyone dapping the young boy up but what happened to the money? Did he get to keep that? Turn that 28k into some seed money.

He probably spent most of it. His mom probably got some of that money and spending it on tattoos.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam he FLEXED on her and ? that up! U C her begging? Dam I'd a maxed her ass out with my mentality 2day. Being that young tho I'd a ? it off 2!