B.o.B - The Upside Down (Drops New Album & Music Videos On IG)

Options
LcnsdbyROYALTY
LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
Bruuuuuuh >_>

23507779_172317680022832_2899954608224862208_n-620x620.jpg

Comments

• Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOH with this Flat Earth Believer Ass ? ...
    q6x3azvdmdpa.gif
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that, his opinions Don't make his music any less hard
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that, his opinions Don't make his music any less hard

Was gonna agree with you til he came with that Slavery Didnt Exist ?
    tenor.gif?itemid=9321981
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    People have let their favorites slide for worse *shrugs*
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like what?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one disputes that Bobby Ray can go. It's just that I don't think he makes music that's good enough to override his fuckery.

On another note, I would expect a project named after an important part of Stranger Things to have some correlation to that particular aspect of it. Or maybe he just named it that because of the show's popularity.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Like what?

Faking a beef and everything surrounding it, being a stripper and then all of a sudden a super blood (Game)
    Crying on the phone like a ? about being a junkie and making my ? city look bad (Buck)
    Being a regular at male strip clubs (Biggie, RIP)
    Ignoring all the warning signs that your "daddy" is a snake, not having ANYTHING to say when your boys get ? around by said "daddy" for YEARS, but wanna ? on every outlet known to man when it's finally your turn. Kissing said "daddy" in the mouth repeatedly for years, get a drink thrown on you by said "daddy" in the club and just sitting there and just taking it as you adjust your gown [word to @atribecalledgabi] (do I really need to say who?).

Those are just a few off the top of my head.

I would make one for 40 Glocc but he don't have no fans.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

Like what?

Faking a beef and everything surrounding it, being a stripper and then all of a sudden a super blood (Game)
    Crying on the phone like a ? about being a junkie and making my ? city look bad (Buck)
    Ignoring all the warning signs that your "daddy" is a snake, not having ANYTHING to say when your boys get ? around by said "daddy" for YEARS, but wanna ? on every outlet known to man when it's finally your turn. Kissing said "daddy" in the mouth repeatedly for years, get a drink thrown on you by said "daddy" in the club and just sitting there and just taking it as you adjust your gown [word to @atribecalledgabi] (do I really need to say who?).

So these are worse than claiming Slavery never happened?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Like what?

Point taken. Well Wayne did essentially claim that the Black life isn't ? so there's that *Wiz shrug*
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited November 2017
    Options

Like what?

Point taken. Well Wayne did essentially claim that the Black life isn't ? so there's that *Wiz shrug*

Wayne's ? is the borderline equivalent to what B.o.B said. Not sure why ? still ? with "I dont see color, what is a Black Life Matters" Wayne.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Like what?

Wayne's ? is the borderline equivalent to what B.o.B said. Not sure why ? still ? with "I dont see color, what is a Black Life Matters" Wayne.

Lol that ? is still dead to me. I think the only difference would be the malice in each statement. Wayne's was malicious. Bobby Ray's was just flat out ? stupid. I wanna say you shouldn't hate stupid people, but that would be hypocritical on my end considering I hate willfully stupid people.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like what?

They've all made better music than Bobby Ray tho

He should start making BBQ sauces or something. Bobby Ray got that kinda ring to it. "mmm these Bobby Ray flavored wings are good!"
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    It's his opinion, I don't have to agree, n it doesn't affect the music, which is great to me. Wayne said something stupid and kissed birdman, didn't make Carter 1 sound any worse. That ? is stupid to me. It's like saying "these street rappers are killers! Wtf I'll never listen to em!" Imo. In a world where people still listen to r. Kelly n Michael Jackson after what they actually DID not SAID. meh
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "it's his opinion" when he's disagreeing with facts? nah, it's not like he's saying something subjective like "raw food tastes better than cooked food" he's straight up disagreeing with facts
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Wait... but how does the concept of upside down work on a flat earth? Do the contents of the upside down part fall off the surface like a table? Does the water used to water plants in the right side up world precipitate from the upside down ground upward? Do people celebrate Opposite Day on the upside down part of the world? Do vaginas ? counter clockwise? So many questions! WHERE IS JA?!!!!
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Wait... but how does the concept of upside down work on a flat earth? Do the contents of the upside down part fall off the surface like a table? Does the water used to water plants in the right side up world precipitate from the upside down ground upward? Do people celebrate Opposite Day on the upside down part of the world? Do vaginas ? counter clockwise? So many questions! WHERE IS JA?!!!!

Watch the movie Upside Down
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like what?

Y'all ? really want Wayne involved the black lives matter movement?...his ignorance might have done the movement a favor. I can just see it now, wayne showing up to a Baltimore Rally on a skateboard and some supa tight leopard print pants on, mumbling to Anderson Cooper about the struggle w a double foam cup in his hand.