What's The Most Cringeworthiest Thing You've Ever Done?

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
I embarrassed my pops at the state fair when I was 7. There was a lady with one arm and she walked in front of us and I yelled "She has one arm, look!" Everyone turned toward us, that lady walked off and my pops gave me a look like the ? wrong with you and smacked me upside the head. That was bad.

Comments

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stabbed a ? in the face with a pocket knife. Almost took his eye out.

10 years Old with family problems and anger issues the slightest ? can be a trigger.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    not really cringe worth since nobody knew til now

but

I was omw to school one day & had to ? bad

I'll usually stop at mickey d's, but since I was runnin late & if I got 1 more tardy I'd get detention, I pushed on

figured I get to school, check into class, then hit the toilet

everything was goin good til I parked, had to make a b-line to the ?

get in the stall, fumbled around w/ my belt... then it happened lol

luckily I had gym shorts w/ me, threw the ? in the thrash & went on bout my day

still was late to class tho smh

U needa copy & paste that in the poo poo confessions thread

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/552587/awkward-times-and-places-you-had-to-take-a-sh-t-lol/p1
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i told this story before; but when i lived back home to private school i went to owned mad swaths of rainforest land and also a boat harbor or whatever...so every Friday afternoon we would alternate between some activity in the rainforest or sailboating...one Friday afternoon our activity was butterfly hunting ( we would catch and catalogue the butterflies and etc) i m in the rainforest with my net to catch butterflies and boom diarrhea hit, i handle my business and wipe my ? with whatever leaves i can find...didnt work too well but ? it now we gotta go back to class and catalogue our butterflies...needless to say that was an uncomfortable afternoon
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About 5-6 years old, downtown DC. This the late 80s early 90s so it was utterly disgusting downtown with homeless people everywhere. So I decide to go sit on a bench. I walk over, and without looking, turn to sit and my uncle who I was with that day grabs my arm as I'm in motion to sit and throws me across the sidewalk. He points to the bench, I turn and look and its a HUGE ? -mound (human) on the seat of the bench.

Ain't go back downtown till I was a teenager lmao
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Left a condom wrapper in the laundry basket of a friend house when i was a teen. Her mother was super religious and i knew she would trip over any of her kids having sex.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    I was in the mall and this woman waved at me so I waved back and then I realized she was waving at the girl that was behind me...

kmsl ay I was in the mall with my bm a long ass time ago.....had just got my hair twisted and was feeling myself, so I still dont know if I was wrong or not

but this lady behind us says "I like your hair".....we turned around at the same and said "thank you" then looked at each other real fast like "? she was talkin to me" lmao
    Lmaoooooo.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forgot to pull out :#

But seriously, its usually been sex related. I used to get a little gassy when taking my meds and would be farting heavy. Mad awkward letting one rip when you're stroking. Even worse if she's down near the danger zone giving head. Uncomfortable as Hell having to stop your woman from sucking your ? so you can let the air out.

Tho not as awkward as having her ? on me when Im ? her from behind.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was at a mates 21st birthday, was off my ? on pills.

Pulled a chick was gunna walk back to hers, due to my height she thought it would be fun to get on my shoulders while we walk back.

I get down, she gets on, I rise up and in my heavily ? up state I just planted forward and she hit the deck.

Still went back to hers, ? woke up to morning head. Then her 3 kids (who I wasn’t aware she had) returned home with her mother who was sitting for the night.

Got introduced all whilst both naked under the covers and kids jumping around, was so ? up couldn’t even remember her name she had to put her name/number in my phone.

Harassed me for weeks after that.

GOAT night
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was in Basic Training for over a month at this time. It was a Sunday, so we were all chillin in the barracks. Was feeling a lil backed up, so I go the bathroom to rub one out. I get in there and handle my biz. I clean up and walk back into the open bay, and I swear I felt so good, my feet wasn't even touching the floor. I get bout halfway to my bunk and dude yells out, "? dude, U got ? all over the back of your pants!" I'm like hell nah, run back in the bathroom to look in the mirror and its mfing ? every where.

? was embarrassing af, but ? it, it had to be released.

And I still don't know how it got back there.