MGTOWrama : A FEMINIZM CONSEQUENCE

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MisterB brought up the 'female thing'. A male initiated the derailment? Say it ain't so....
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    @LordZuko is right. Its about MGTOW not about the word female being offensive or not.

Yeah, I'm starting to notice that pattern too.

She's derailed the past few threads with some ridiculous feminist dogma that has nothing to do with the original topic.

She did the same thing in the "nagging mom" thread.

Turned it into a discussion on videogame/comicbook characters instead of focusing on why some women seem to always complain just for the sake of complaining.

Typical feminist diversionary tactic.

What? Lol

? as already mentioned i didnt bring up the controversy surrounding the word female...

The nagging mom thread you ? was speaking on why women felt the need to "censor" everything including video games and comics

I gave my opinion as to why. A non controversial opinion outside the IC. Shocker women are concerned with the perpetuation of sexism and invested in the promotion of more diversity and positive messages in these mediums. A cause that has actually been historically championed by women, men, feminist, poc, religious folk etc...naturally it turned into a convo on the lack of diversity and content of video games/comics

And it's not like i was the only participant

Come on. U one of the oldest members here ...u better than this
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MisterB brought up the 'female thing'. A male initiated the derailment? Say it ain't so....
    How was that derailing the thread?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? letting them doing it again
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    why do you keep saying this?

change aint a bad thing as long as its benefiting you.

these chicks going to college an ? just want options.

if i find a man great..i can fall back an dont have to use my degree and can have him pay for the loan

or

if i dont find a man, great..i can sleep around and be free and young an have simps pay for my loan

but if they can find a man...then its because its not men that meet their standards or just not enough of them.

nah thats ? ....maybe its because these women dont hold themselves like women but more like objects that can be manipulated with a dream thats sold.

how many women be on that..."i aint got time for a man" when they building or getting money or enjoying life? yet want to be apart of someone whos established.

nah lady...its a fly in your soup.

Fact is for many single women under 30 with no children they will have a hard time meeting a male counterpart their age whose earning ability meets or exceeds their own

For college educated blk women who want a college educated blk man the dating pool is even smaller

Will women have to adjust there standards yes. But this idea that taking a persons financial situation into consideration is objectifying or should discouraged is bunk

The bolded is part of the problem

You keep mentioning earning ability and level of education.......but nothing at all about compatibility and/or how well the man treats/respects you.

Don't set yourself up like that. Those are character traits. Numerous studies and dating coaches have revealed that Black women in particular do not consider character or principles when considering a partner. First they consider his fashion, then anatomy then his sexual performance then his finances. But fashion sort of clues them in on fashion. If he spends money on high end clothes for himself it indicates his financial level, but also that he'll do the same for her.

? this is far from the truth in my case.....wife got all this high priced ? an i wear $40 sneakers.
    @blakfiya

LOL SMH but who's fault is that at the bolded, if u really the leader in ur house as a man is allegedly supposed to be?

lemme find out it's really ur wife who makes all the money in ur house......that would make sense that u would be nothing more than just a dependent on her taxes

or are u just admitting to us all that u just a simp of the highest degree? grow some ? and man up my ? , don't let wifey play u like that :joy:

she secured her position by holding me down. so shoes and ? dont mean nothing to me..its when it mattered that she stood tall next to me that matters. if that whats she asks for ....she deserves it.

you need to man up an give a ? credit. you still want to try to prove i aint got what i say even tho its been proven for years. you the only ? focused on that.

gotta let it go bruh.

an what man would not give his wife the world if he could?

you bitter for nothing

the bolded doesn't make sense when u summoned me into this thread by name

and this ain't the 1st time I read a thread recently and u shot a subliminal at me...........but for now we just gon keep pretending that u ain't a rock throwing, hand hiding type of ? SMH

and @ the underlined, yeah that sounds nice to be a "balling" ass ? who don't care bout shoes/clothes/cars/whatever like u claim

but how u don't give a damn about luxuries, but yet u wifed a chick who still asking for that?

ya'll ? supposed to be evenly yoked right? if she earned her position then ya'll need to be out here rocking $40 shoes together as a couple

u telling me ya'll going out and she swerving in red bottoms while u stomping around with her in ? construction boots? cut the ? my ? :joy:

so if a ? wifes a chick that likes swimming and he doesnt that means what exactly?

so two people can have different likes?

? you sound stupid now.

when do i throw shots without naming who i threw it at?

you think too highly of yourself, bruh. it aint that deep and you not that important on my radar.
    and would love you to point out these shots..i take.

you are so ? predictable. but real ? ....it was a joke bruh. wasnt even a shot or nothing...seems like whenever i mention $40 shoes you flip out, why?

you really gotta check why i get you in your feelings so easy.

all over $40 shoes, me not liking lavar and you thinking someone paying off a house is stupid even tho you claim to have a paid off house.
    smdh...stop bruh.....we get. you soo smart. financial genius. 2stepz aint living the life he claims cause he wears cheap sneaks.

sad

im done ? with you.

up to this point it was jokes...now you just sound jealous, bitter and angered by another mans $40 shoes.

you talk about my money and call me a baller more than i do myself.

thank you for making me your inspiration to be great.

maybe one day you will get there. keep hope alive.

^^^LOL now look at all them feelings u typed

I was just joking too......men don't address other men seriously by posting smiley faces :joy:

but here u go lifting ur skirt up again SMH...........like a said, just a rock throwing, hand hiding ass ?

@2stepz_ahead
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    How was that derailing the thread?

Ask deadeye
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as the thread proves, there's crazy people male & female. Keep your heads up.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    why do you keep saying this?

change aint a bad thing as long as its benefiting you.

these chicks going to college an ? just want options.

if i find a man great..i can fall back an dont have to use my degree and can have him pay for the loan

or

if i dont find a man, great..i can sleep around and be free and young an have simps pay for my loan

but if they can find a man...then its because its not men that meet their standards or just not enough of them.

nah thats ? ....maybe its because these women dont hold themselves like women but more like objects that can be manipulated with a dream thats sold.

how many women be on that..."i aint got time for a man" when they building or getting money or enjoying life? yet want to be apart of someone whos established.

nah lady...its a fly in your soup.

Fact is for many single women under 30 with no children they will have a hard time meeting a male counterpart their age whose earning ability meets or exceeds their own

For college educated blk women who want a college educated blk man the dating pool is even smaller

Will women have to adjust there standards yes. But this idea that taking a persons financial situation into consideration is objectifying or should discouraged is bunk

The bolded is part of the problem

You keep mentioning earning ability and level of education.......but nothing at all about compatibility and/or how well the man treats/respects you.

Don't set yourself up like that. Those are character traits. Numerous studies and dating coaches have revealed that Black women in particular do not consider character or principles when considering a partner. First they consider his fashion, then anatomy then his sexual performance then his finances. But fashion sort of clues them in on fashion. If he spends money on high end clothes for himself it indicates his financial level, but also that he'll do the same for her.

? this is far from the truth in my case.....wife got all this high priced ? an i wear $40 sneakers.
    @blakfiya

LOL SMH but who's fault is that at the bolded, if u really the leader in ur house as a man is allegedly supposed to be?

lemme find out it's really ur wife who makes all the money in ur house......that would make sense that u would be nothing more than just a dependent on her taxes

or are u just admitting to us all that u just a simp of the highest degree? grow some ? and man up my ? , don't let wifey play u like that :joy:

she secured her position by holding me down. so shoes and ? dont mean nothing to me..its when it mattered that she stood tall next to me that matters. if that whats she asks for ....she deserves it.

you need to man up an give a ? credit. you still want to try to prove i aint got what i say even tho its been proven for years. you the only ? focused on that.

gotta let it go bruh.

an what man would not give his wife the world if he could?

you bitter for nothing

the bolded doesn't make sense when u summoned me into this thread by name

and this ain't the 1st time I read a thread recently and u shot a subliminal at me...........but for now we just gon keep pretending that u ain't a rock throwing, hand hiding type of ? SMH

and @ the underlined, yeah that sounds nice to be a "balling" ass ? who don't care bout shoes/clothes/cars/whatever like u claim

but how u don't give a damn about luxuries, but yet u wifed a chick who still asking for that?

ya'll ? supposed to be evenly yoked right? if she earned her position then ya'll need to be out here rocking $40 shoes together as a couple

u telling me ya'll going out and she swerving in red bottoms while u stomping around with her in ? construction boots? cut the ? my ? :joy:

so if a ? wifes a chick that likes swimming and he doesnt that means what exactly?

so two people can have different likes?

? you sound stupid now.

when do i throw shots without naming who i threw it at?

you think too highly of yourself, bruh. it aint that deep and you not that important on my radar.
    and would love you to point out these shots..i take.

you are so ? predictable. but real ? ....it was a joke bruh. wasnt even a shot or nothing...seems like whenever i mention $40 shoes you flip out, why?

you really gotta check why i get you in your feelings so easy.

all over $40 shoes, me not liking lavar and you thinking someone paying off a house is stupid even tho you claim to have a paid off house.
    smdh...stop bruh.....we get. you soo smart. financial genius. 2stepz aint living the life he claims cause he wears cheap sneaks.

sad

im done ? with you.

up to this point it was jokes...now you just sound jealous, bitter and angered by another mans $40 shoes.

you talk about my money and call me a baller more than i do myself.

thank you for making me your inspiration to be great.

maybe one day you will get there. keep hope alive.

^^^LOL now look at all them feelings u typed

I was just joking too......men don't address other men seriously by posting smiley faces :joy:

but here u go lifting ur skirt up again SMH...........like a said, just a rock throwing, hand hiding ass ?

@2stepz_ahead

only one thing left to do then....

get in shape ? cuz i am

cat-shadow-boxing-watching-TV-1355414069i.gif?id=
    giphy.gif
    boxing-gif4.gif
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still tryna understand how the word 'female' can be viewed as offensive no matter the context. If any MF refers to me as 'male' why TF would I be offended?

Sometimes I think these OTT feminists don't like the fact they came into the world as women: having vaginas, ? , menstruating and the ability to produce offspring
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    chicks speak at and about dudes crazy all the time.

you know how "men are"

or when a ? does something stupid..."men"
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I'm still tryna understand how the word 'female' can be viewed as offensive no matter the context. If any MF refers to me as 'male' why TF would I be offended?

Sometimes I think these OTT feminists don't like the fact they came into the world as women: having vaginas, ? , menstruating and the ability to produce offspring

How does the everyday neo feminist look like bruh?

Fat
    Super unfeminine

You got men in that category. Difference is they are asked to MAN UP, whereas the childish princesses DEMAND THAT YOU LOVE THEM.

Yes some have been told that they DESERVE TO BE LOVED WITHOUT A SINGLE EFFORT.

Once they start to lose their heauty and freshness they start to act mature because its the end OF THE SIMP WAVES. At this time they get less pompous, nagging and picky....

That was true until SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEO FEMINIST RETHORIC CAME INTO PLAY.

you got 44 yo and flabby women who are chasing 22yo. I ve seen it with my very eyes. They believe in the likes of the simps and into the Evelasting youth.
    Abd ? forbid you say no to them. They can shoot you down for this lol.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    For those who want to learn about the WALL

https://youtu.be/n9c8DH2CJJg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Fat
    Super unfeminine

You got men in that category. Difference is they are asked to MAN UP, whereas the childish princesses DEMAND THAT YOU LOVE THEM.

Once they start to lose their heauty and freshness they start to act mature because its the end OF THE SIMP WAVES. At this time they get less pompous, nagging and picky....

you got 44 yo and flabby women who are chasing 22yo. I ve seen it with my very eyes. They believe in the likes of the simps and into the Evelasting youth.

the only people who should be loved without return effort is our children. and thats only when they are small.

these women been told since they were young that they ARE princesses.

they are sold the white puffy dress, and tiara dream. man comes home with a corvette to a big house and wife.

barbie was living the dream until feminists came along...then barbie got a job, degree and boat and all her own ? now. an guess where ken went? bye bye. when they last time you heard of barbie and ken?

as soon as barbie got a job....ken got kicked to the curb.

an this is what society has put in these girls head.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

i just had a talk with a guy.

he was saying how he got into his mid life crisis.

he basically...did every things for his wife and kids and when his kids were grown and moved out...his wife began her ? about not having an identity and how she needed to find herself and how she lived in his shadow.

this man said she didnt have to work and did cycling classes all day and all this other ? to keep busy now shes telling him how unhappy she was for so long.

here he is thinking he giving his family everything and shes unhappy an shes not working but never got a job..now shes wanting her "space" to find herself.

so he let her go to find herself. she ended up dating around and doing whatever but tried to come back to him an hes like fukk that....he trynna hit the DR with me...? invited me to cali colombia to see his new life where he smashing his maid and got a girlfreind and he has his big house and car...an like he says "all for under $40k a yr" lol...that part is always funny to me.

but anyway...it was tough for him and seeing him go thru it thinking he was doing the right thing all to have it fall onto him. but he came out happier than ever. an now that hes happy ...she wants back in.

i feel like...the nerve of this ? .

this is why i say chicks dont know what they want.
    they always setting the trap, to have an out. she didnt do ? but live the good life then complained about getting what she wanted and hurt him because she didnt like what she thought she liked, then tried to find what she thought she needed but that didnt work..she only got smutted out an now she wants respect and pride back and to be treated like a lady...so coming home should be all good right?

shiiiit.

i cant wait to see cali
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Fat
    Super unfeminine

the only people who should be loved without return effort is our children. and thats only when they are small.

these women been told since they were young that they ARE princesses.

they are sold the white puffy dress, and tiara dream. man comes home with a corvette to a big house and wife.

barbie was living the dream until feminists came along...then barbie got a job, degree and boat and all her own ? now. an guess where ken went? bye bye. when they last time you heard of barbie and ken?

as soon as barbie got a job....ken got kicked to the curb.

an this is what society has put in these girls head.

Yeah but Barbie has been told that she can be a man.

First thing they did once they got " LIBERATED" :

SMOKING
    DRINKING like the fuckboys.

These two things dont require efforts. WHAT ABOUT SPORTS AND GYM ACTIVITIES? The left that aside, because YOU GOT TO SWEAT and EARN THEM.

So they spend their youth binging, smoking and ? left and right. Coming 30 yo most of them are completly flabby and old. At that moment they want a good man who will mary and taking care of them. Lol

The sex dolls will put a lot of women in POVERTY AND HOMELESSNESS.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    For those who have daughter and sister :

Dont put that Disney/ Princess mantra in her head. Just dont.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

i just had a talk with a guy.

he was saying how he got into his mid life crisis.

he basically...did every things for his wife and kids and when his kids were grown and moved out...his wife began her ? about not having an identity and how she needed to find herself and how she lived in his shadow.

this man said she didnt have to work and did cycling classes all day and all this other ? to keep busy now shes telling him how unhappy she was for so long.

here he is thinking he giving his family everything and shes unhappy an shes not working but never got a job..now shes wanting her "space" to find herself.

so he let her go to find herself. she ended up dating around and doing whatever but tried to come back to him an hes like fukk that....he trynna hit the DR with me...? invited me to cali colombia to see his new life where he smashing his maid and got a girlfreind and he has his big house and car...an like he says "all for under $40k a yr" lol...that part is always funny to me.

but anyway...it was tough for him and seeing him go thru it thinking he was doing the right thing all to have it fall onto him. but he came out happier than ever. an now that hes happy ...she wants back in.

i feel like...the nerve of this ? .

this is why i say chicks dont know what they want.
    they always setting the trap, to have an out. she didnt do ? but live the good life then complained about getting what she wanted and hurt him because she didnt like what she thought she liked, then tried to find what she thought she needed but that didnt work..she only got smutted out an now she wants respect and pride back and to be treated like a lady...so coming home should be all good right?

shiiiit.

i cant wait to see cali

Unfortunately its not an uncommon story. That ? stems from PARENTING.

Boy cries he get slapped or left aside most of the time. Girl start crying parents jump on her to console her.

Girl hit boy she get away. Boy hit girl he get hell in a cell no amtter what.

Its is engrained deep in their mind since the ? : its A PHENOTYPE . A deep engrained behavior trait anchored in their subconscience.
    And we men have that WOMEN DEEIFICATION programm in us.

It takes a self analysis to change. The woman im with has been raised AROUND AND LIKE A BOY. She goes to they gym,HATE SUGARY FOOD AND DRINKS, cooks, finds CHIVALRY BIZZARRE, doesnt like expensive things and cant stand being with common female because she find them DANGEROUS, DOUBLE FACED AND CRAZY. She finds heavy make up DECEIVING too.

• atribecalledgabi
    Options

I gave in, clicked on the video...didn't watch the whole thing, I just skimmed through it to find the point...
    Conclusion: ? is trash, has a stank attitude and brings nothing to the table. ? in her life reacted in kind and don't date her (as they should).

I mean....what are we talking about here? Don't date, impregnate or marry trash ppl. The end.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

I gave in, clicked on the video...didn't watch the whole thing, I just skimmed through it to find the point...
    Conclusion: ? is trash, has a stank attitude and brings nothing to the table. ? in her life reacted in kind and don't date her (as they should).

I mean....what are we talking about here? Don't date, impregnate or marry trash ppl. The end.

It sums up DISTORTION OF REALITY. She aint trash imo. She is just , as many women, CONVINCED about a something that doesnt exist.
    As i stated before she aint guilty : SHE HAS BEEN WIRED LIKE THAT SINCE CHILDHOOD.
    she belives firmly that despite her age and children she is marriage material for WAY YOUNGER MEN.

Its not a rare case. A 24yo friend of mine just told me that a 44yo MILF didnt understood why he rejected her marriage proposal.

Thats what neo feminism and Disney education and Cosmetic companies have done to these women. They have sold them a World that doesnt exist. And they have taken their money and hopes.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2017
    Options

It sums up DISTORTION OF REALITY. She aint trash imo. She is just , as many women, CONVINCED about a something that doesnt exist.
    As i stated before she aint guilty : SHE HAS BEEN WIRED LIKE THAT SINCE CHILDHOOD.
    she belives firmly that despite her age and children she is marriage material for WAY YOUNGER MEN.

Its not a rare case. A 24yo friend of mine just told me that a 44yo MILF didnt understood why he rejected her marriage proposal.

Thats what neo feminism and Disney education and Cosmetic companies have done to these women. They have sold them a World that doesnt exist. And they have taken their money and hopes.

I get all that....I really do....but again...nobody is forcing you to deal with these ? . Nobody ever has.

Imo that ? is wack lol...she's not ugly like the dude was making her out to be...she's cute. but wack nonetheless. but that's another discussion...
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can say this about virtually every woman.

Has a stank attitude. Over values herself. Devalues those she thinks are beneath her.

Brings nothing to the table. Most women believe that their ? is gold and is all that's required from them in a relationship. They also think that a man should have to constantly earn her ? like it's a prize

Most females are trash. If it weren't for the fact that y'all have a ? , no one would deal with you.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

I get all that....I really do....but again...nobody is forcing you to deal with these ? . Nobody ever has.

Imo that ? is wack lol...she's not ugly like the dude was making her out to be...she's cute. but wack nonetheless. but that's another discussion...

Her being wack behaviorwise IS THE DISCUSSION madame Q-Tip.

Her situation is sad in a sense that she aint got her feet on earth. She could find her a decent men OLDER or of the same age.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Has a stank attitude. Over values herself. Devalues those she thinks are beneath her.

Brings nothing to the table. Most women believe that their ? is gold and is all that's required from them in a relationship. They also think that a man should have to constantly earn her ? like it's a prize

Most females are trash. If it weren't for the fact that y'all have a ? , no one would deal with you.

They are BECAUSE WE ALLOWED IT AS A SOCIETY. It brings us back to EDUCATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY.

Abd we men have our share in this problem too. And i think that these MGTOW intent to put men in front of their THIRST AND KAMIKAZE BEHAVIOR FOR ? .
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

I'm not even in a disagreement with you bruh.

But yet and still this takes us back to square one....you are gonna do what you want and date who you want despite what you view as a shallow pool to choose from, correct?