Fair or Foul?

Options
Beech Oss Neega
Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
I need some input. Over the summer I damn near broke up with my girl because she somehow hacked into my phone and found some explicit texts that I had been sending back and forth with a former female coworker. It never led to anything physical but she was ? at me for betraying her trust and I was ? at her for betraying mine by hacking into my phone.

We both promised to never violate each other like that again.

Fast forward to last week. Some spicy lil ? starts randomly messaging me on FB and I engaged in the conversation with her like a ? , she was fine though...smh. This led to a bunch of explicit pics and texts sent to me by the girl....

Long story short, my girl hacked my phone again. Whatever she's using, she doesn't even need access to my phone to do it. She literally read messages from my phone from her phone. So now she's ? and ready to break up cuz I betrayed her trust again, and I'm ? cuz she betrayed mine again too....am I wrong for being ? ? I feel like my privacy was invaded and I probably wouldn't have even pursued anything else with the other girl...just was doing ? just to do it. Smh

Fair or Foul? 38 votes

Fair - She had every right to go thru my messages since I wasn't clean anyway
5%
Young GunnerLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY 2 votes
Foul - She has no right to invade my privacy period.
23%
blakfyahkingbkkbullyspit_fiyaMax.So ILLBDBIIDMister B.7figzLordZuko 9 votes
Where are the nudes?
71%
nawledge_godwhatevathehelljononex ginanduinBcotton5bigbird_1unspoken_respectCapitalBLPastOmegaConflictTheBoyRoM.A.D.E.Lou CypherCashmoneyDuxInglewood_BTonyDubbzblackgod813onetoughmiraclekingtob330 27 votes

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are the nudes?
    She's obviously got some serious trust issues. Sounds like they are warranted. With that said.......post the pics or it didn't happen.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would say she never stopped breaching your trust. A friend of mine does this with her old man, idk how she is able to see all his texts and ? but she knows the second he is messaging someone he shouldn't be.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Options
    I would say she never stopped breaching your trust. A friend of mine does this with her old man, idk how she is able to see all his texts and ? but she knows the second he is messaging someone he shouldn't be.

That's how I feel about it too. I love my girl but feel like I'm walking on eggshells and ? all the time like somebody is spying on me. I'm not trying to make excuses but dudes slip up some times, especially when fine women are throwing themselves at you
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair - She had every right to go thru my messages since I wasn't clean anyway
    Provided you would have done nothing,foul.
    But her doubts about you were solidified by your actions, so its fair imo.

Be a libertine / swinger. Multiply the women and the flirting... if you have no problem with her doing the same...
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are the nudes?
    In 2017, if a woman has access, she will go through your phone. 99% will.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhh brings me back....

Listen man these hoes ain't worth it

Think of the endgame
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Ahhh brings me back....

Listen man these hoes ain't worth it

Think of the endgame

Bro I already know. Whole time I'm texting this broad I'm thinking to myself "wtf are you doing?" Knowing I'm risking it all
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This ? is mad childish. Like not even what your chick is doing. Im talking what you doing.

You a grown ass man bruh, if you wanna smash all these ? break up with your girl. You have full control in this situation, why are you even entertaining any of this drama?

Id be damned if I let a single day of my life get ruined by a ? when I dont have kids with her tying me to her.

In your shoes, id have been broken up and ? any ? I wanted too. Or, if I really liked her, I wouldnt be entertaining any of these chicks.

A situation where you have full control and you letting drama enter your life. Couldnt be me.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Also, she wrong as ? for betraying your trust and you wrong as ? for betraying her trust.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you gotta wonder how many times she did this.....and didnt have proof.

the you should look in your phone at what apps are running that you dont know about.

also there are plenty of secret spyware ? ..

check out these links

https://bestcellphonespyapps.com/

http://www.top10spysoftware.com/

to play the game you must understand the weapons that formed against you.

the reason you losing is cause you was never in it.

i bet she cant get into your phone when your data and wifi is off.

so now the question is...

do you change or give her a reason to feel she needs to check up on you?

why does she feel the need to check up on you? is she guilty of something? are yo her dependent? or is she a fatal attraction?

@atribecalledgabi no i dont know no damn logistics...lol. even before you say it. i mean i do but i dont cause this ? is public.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Provided you would have done nothing,foul.
    But her doubts about you were solidified by your actions, so its fair imo.

Be a libertine / swinger. Multiply the women and the flirting... if you have no problem with her doing the same...

nah...her ? aint solidified.....why she checking on him in the first place?

you say that only because she found something.....so if she found nothing then only she wrong?

two wrongs dont make a right, three rights make a left and that what she should be..left.

that mans phone is private...unless she has some reason to do it....she wrong.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

and these is crazy.....so i ask the question..why tho?

why is it so important for a chick to go thru a mans phone?
    its too many too fine for this ? yet very insecure ass chicks out here.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    @LordZuko

come on thru homie....party just starting
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my ex used to do this too. They're willing to spend money just to spy on a ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i once had an ex have chick try to holla at me. just to see where i would go with it.

til this day if a chick tries to holla...i look around like im being followed.

? scarred me.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Both things are true...she shouldn't be going through your ? if she has the feeling you're doing dirt. And...you shouldn't be doing dirt otherwise there'd be nothing to catch.
  • LPast
    Options
    Where are the nudes?
    LPast wrote: »

and these is crazy.....so i ask the question..why tho?

why is it so important for a chick to go thru a mans phone?
    its too many too fine for this ? yet very insecure ass chicks out here.

Think about this though, when in history have we had this much privacy and this much communication with so many of the opposite sex?

You had to share a home phone, mailbox, etc.

I would say, if you can't share your phone with your spouse, there might be a problem...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Both things are true...she shouldn't be going through your ? if she has the feeling you're doing dirt. And...you shouldn't be doing dirt otherwise there'd be nothing to catch.

but which comes first gabi? the chicken or the egg?

so again i say...she wrong for searching thru ? to find a reason to legitimize her crazy.

how many times did she go thru it an not find anything? but still didnt stop?

i always say..if you keep looking for a reason you will find it. so why speak it into existence?

how you been @atribecalledgabi ? your avi is still killing me. you gotta stop it.change it back to that lil thing with the knife in its mouth.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do a hard reset to wipe it clean. And continue to do your do
  • LPast
    Options
    Where are the nudes?
    TS, are you using Google voice? If so, all she needs is you pw. She can see all your messages on the net.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options

but which comes first gabi? the chicken or the egg?

so again i say...she wrong for searching thru ? to find a reason to legitimize her crazy.

how many times did she go thru it an not find anything? but still didnt stop?

i always say..if you keep looking for a reason you will find it. so why speak it into existence?

how you been @atribecalledgabi ? your avi is still killing me. you gotta stop it.change it back to that lil thing with the knife in its mouth.

You not wrong...I dont disagree with you here...I just don't look at things like that...cuz if we go down that rabbit hole we never gonna stop. I mean I could just easily say what signs has he been giving her that would lead her to mistrust him? Is he the type of ? that will be staring at all types of ass while sitting across from his girl? Does he lie about lil ? that you don't even need to be lying about? Cuz that could make her go "well what else is he hiding if he lie about eating at McDonalds when I saw him in the taco bell drive thru"

And nah...I keep avis for mad long until I get inspired to change it... so now that I know it bothers you I'm keeping it lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you share the same cell phone plan?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul - She has no right to invade my privacy period.
    Doed she have access to ur imessage? She would get the texts too

Dump that ? n post her nudes